It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICTORY! Israel Kills Top Hamas Commander: Ground Offensives “Completed”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like the Israeli army has accomplished most of their mission. I wonder how much longer it will take before they pull back?

Israel Defense Forces announced Friday that they have successfully eliminated a vital threat from Hamas, killing many Hamas commanders and one top military leader in ground clashes over the past several days.

Israeli ground troops fought Hamas terrorists, hitting a Hamas military command post, as Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel.

madworldnews.com...

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Victory? when the children of all who has been killed grow up do you think they will do nothing?.
No end to this it will keep on going until one is gone

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thats funny israel won what, more land for condos, more children growing with hatred in there heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Except in achieving their goal, they created millions more threats. If they didn't suffer from blood lust, maybe they would figure that out.

Abusing children creates a permanent legacy. They will ultimately have to kill everyone to save themselves. Oh gee. I guess that's not a novel idea.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now Hamas can stop hiding behind children and start digging tunnels again and storing weapons in schools again for the next time.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The true victory will occur if Hamas dissolves entirely so that the people of Gaza can be represented by a diplomatic regime that is willing to work towards a two state solution, and put an end to the needless bloodshed once and for all.

Many will only blame Israel for the tragic loss of life in Gaza over the years, but the truth is that Hamas is indirectly responsible.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Yep I agree with you %100!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

I doubt that will happen, I'm sure Israel needs a boogie man to keep getting funding from Uncle Sam.

link   

this means nothing ....

another commander will just take the place ..

not sure how you see this as a victory?

link   
great... now they can take control over all of that natural gas and sell it to BG

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Victory? when the children of all who has been killed grow up do you think they will do nothing?.
No end to this it will keep on going until one is gone

That argument has no teeth because Palestinian children grow up in a school education system of hate, learning to hate Israelis no matter if bullets are flying or not.

Hamas is going down, people who don't like the violence should be happy. Maybe the 2 million of Gaza will kick Hamas out on their ears if they lose enough leaders.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Looks like the Israeli army has accomplished most of their mission.

What was the official stated mission of their going into Gaza at this time?
There is always an officially stated goal.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You beat me to it.

So many people don't understand the depths of indoctrination that take place. Until there is a fundamental change at the grass roots level, no boogie men are required.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Here is an update story from Breitbart...
www.breitbart.com...

Thank goodness someone posted a story telling the full story .. These hundreds of miles of tunnels even went into Israel and were related to the incursions which lead to recent disappearances and kidnappings..

Good post , Op..
edit on 25-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Unfortunately, I believe the reason the child death toll has been so high is because Israel is basically trying to kill out future generations. You hear it all around, and I will reiterate, Israel is doing the exact same thing that the Germans did to them. They have become the new Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I realize that Hamas has a problem with Israel and visa vie, but didn't the UN give the original settlement to Israel? Why aren't the Palestinians pissed with the UN? Seems to me the Palestinians are being played.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People act like once Hamas is dismantlement, Israel will stop their theft of land & live in peace with Palestine as neighbors . That is not the case, no Hamas makes them weaker and the oppression and ethnic cleansing will still go on from the israelis, then another group will pop up to defend the Palestinians and the # will continue like it has for hundreds of years. Religion is the cause, until this generations ideologies fade out there is no chance this will stop, and with blood lines running in politics that's a hard ideology to wash out.

Its an absolute pickle over there, Religion & state do not mix.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You can cut the head of the Hydra but it will grow two more to replace it , the military solution is no solution.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I honestly don't have a dog in this fight. I think it's despicable what Israel is doing to civilians. On the other hand I can see Israel defending itself from the 99.9% of Arab land surrounding it. Maybe the heavy-handedness stems from sending a message not only to the Palestinians, but to the Syrians, Lebanese, Iran, etc. My question is if the Palestinians had the same firepower, technology, etc. would Israel people still be in existence today? In other words, since all the Arab coutries openly calling for their being wiped off the face of the earth over the years, wouldn't the Palestinians have done this by now or would they have shown the same restraint (of course not currently) that Israel has shown over the years?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

right tell that to the arabs who live in the ''stolen lands'' under israel who are mostly middle class and a lot of them have their own villas and drive expensive cars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join