It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICTORY! Israel Kills Top Hamas Commander: Ground Offensives “Completed”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That headline should have read ---> The Israelis have finally killed enough children and innocent civilians to quell their blood lust for now. I don't think they'll completely be satisfied until they bomb a few more medical facilities and schools though.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How convenient. Just when the UN said they will investigate Israel for war crimes yesterday. I find this all highly dubious. So, according to the article:

Israeli ground troops fought Hamas terrorists, hitting a Hamas military command post, as Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel.

And they got all the top men:

Salah Abu Hassanein – top military leader and propaganda minister for Islamic Jihad;
Hafez Mohammad Hamad – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in the Beit Hanoun (northern Gaza) area who is directly responsible for the rocket fire on Sderot during escalation leading up to Operation Protective Edge;
Hussein Abd al-Qader Muheisin – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Sheijaya;
Akram Sha’ar – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Khan Younis, who is directly responsible for both rocket fire and terror attacks in Israel;
Mahmoud Ziada – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Jabaliya, responsible for upgrading Islamic Jihad’s arsenal and directing fighting against Israel during Operation Protective Edge;
Osama al-Haya – terror leader for Hamas in Sheijaya, whose son is in Hamas’s ‘political wing’;
Muhammad Shaaban – a senior commander of Hamas’s naval forces;
Ahmad Sahmoud – Hamas commander in Khan Younis;
Abdallah Alah’ras – commander in the Hamas’s “military wing,” the Al-Qassam Brigades.

Then what the hell just went on for the last few weeks with Israel pounding the # out of Gaza? I thought civilians were used as human shields but they managed to fight an attack on a single command post that got all these guys? What a bunch of bull#!

Israel has been pounding the crap out of Gaza loooong before Hamas was even elected. Before Hamas was even conceived.
edit on 25-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately we all know this conflict will never ever end!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Here is an update story from Breitbart...
www.breitbart.com...

Thank goodness someone posted a story telling the full story .. These hundreds of miles of tunnels even went into Israel and were related to the incursions which lead to recent disappearances and kidnappings..

Good post , Op..

Where's the facepalm icon?

Breitbart is a knee jerk shill of epic proportions that parrots lies.

Derek

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
EXPOSED: Israeli Ambassador Rakes A CNN Anchor Across The Coals For Intentionally Misleading Viewers
Read more at www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Cool, now maybe the remaining children will live...Until the next "offensive" anyway

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Victory? lol

OK Israel.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
All the hate, violence, hiding behind a religion, is getting out of control. It's getting to that point where I'm just sick of that whole region. ... Kinda like the state of Florida, but I dislike Florida for other reasons like Casey Anthony trial, awarding $23 billion to an ex-tobacco user, and the overall lack of education throughout the state...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Unfortunately, I believe the reason the child death toll has been so high is because Israel is basically trying to kill out future generations. You hear it all around, and I will reiterate, Israel is doing the exact same thing that the Germans did to them. They have become the new Nazi Germany.

Step away from that bong...You're overdosing...You honestly think that if Israel was trying to kill children that the best it could do is (less than) two hundred???

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Palestinians are pawns in a game that will never be won! Hamas part of the fatwa in Palestine knows NOTHING except hate and blood shed...Do they give a rats ass about the Palestinian People? Oh hell NO, cause if they did do you think the people in Gaza would be living in concrete bomb shelters while the "Big People" take their money, their resources, their dignity and their will to survive???

This war was never directed towards the Palestinian people...This is a terrorist organization that thinks its okay to threaten to wipe a country off of the earth!!

So you have HAMAS who uses suicide bombers as young as 12 or the mentally disabled to inflict as much pain and suffering on other people like its nothing....it's no big deal! These people are disgusting animals...and deserve to be in hell!!

Heard Netanyahu say the difference between Israel and Hamas is Israel government uses missiles to protect their citizens But Palestine uses there citizens to protect their government !!! So true!

And the UN is completely useless. They are more focused on Climate Change and Global Bull#e than they are in seeing these countries agree to a cease fire!!

I have heard so many people express their hatred of Israel and Jews, this past week in support for Palestine, which leaves me with only one conclusion .....Most of the people are just plain ignorant!!!

I would like to direct this to all the people whom are Pro Palestine! ....Why is Israel the bad guy? What about your Arab brothers, say in Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc.? They are the ones your ire should be aimed at...The very idea of a Jordanian television host burning the Israeli flag right there on the set!!!! Hypocrite!!
These people refused to open their doors to accept any refugees whom are desperately trying to flee from Gaza! There is BLOOD on THEIR HANDS!!!so point the missile where it really belongs!! You know as reverence to Muhamad!!

I am with you Nighthawk!! S and F!!!

Pax

edit on 7/25/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I believe the reason the child death toll has been so high is because Israel is basically trying to kill out future generations. You hear it all around, and I will reiterate, Israel is doing the exact same thing that the Germans did to them. They have become the new Nazi Germany.

I think the real reason the child death toll is so high is because they are hiding behind them. Women and children are their shield.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I think the real reason the child death toll is so high is because they are hiding behind them. Women and children are their shield.

I think I need to step in here and set something straight. That "human shield" bit? It's nonsense. Hamas has however, publicly stated that civilians should guard their homes with their bare chests. I'm paraphrasing. But in no way does it imply that they are forced to stay in their homes. Realistically, it's their choice but many of them choose to stay because of the hope that it will help deter the attacks. At any rate, it does not mitigate Israel's culpability blowing up homes. One can argue that in fact, Gaza, being 42 km long and 12 km wide is not even big enough to not have military weapons among civilians. Every teen will become a freedom fighter and every teen has a home and family. This "human shield" crappola has been Bibi's excuse from the beginning and his spattering rhetoric has fallen on western ears turning them (not me) into nothing more than lick spittle. Yes men & Ass kissers. There are no human shields for Christ sake. Just blown up bodies

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

No the reason why the death toll is so high is because they want it that way. Israel proved with this raid they can go in on foot and get the people they want without a high civilian death count but no they would rather do a massive bombing campaign to ensure future Hamas members. After all without Hamas Israel will have no reason to not beg billions from other nations for their "defense".
edit on 25-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Victory? when the children of all who has been killed grow up do you think they will do nothing?.
No end to this it will keep on going until one is gone

That argument has no teeth because Palestinian children grow up in a school education system of hate, learning to hate Israelis no matter if bullets are flying or not.

Hamas is going down, people who don't like the violence should be happy. Maybe the 2 million of Gaza will kick Hamas out on their ears if they lose enough leaders.

you illustrate Israel's violent extortion of Palestine. Palestine elects representation that will protect them from further annexation of their land. Israel does not like that obviously, so they punish the Palestinian citizens by murdering them, children and all. Then tell them they shouldn't have elected Hamas so this is their fault. You paint a much stronger picture. Impressive!

You want to mess a population of people's heads up and turn them into vicious animals? Take note of Israel.

This is sick. I don't care how it started or who has the right to what. If your bigger and stronger, you have a responsibility before any rights.

We are still apologizing to people's people here in Canada for we did to them to build this great democracy and our Prime Minister proudly supports this. He deserves the unfair fate Gaddafi suffered.
edit on 25-7-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I have heard so many people express their hatred of Israel and Jews, this past week in support for Palestine, which leaves me with only one conclusion .....Most of the people are just plain ignorant!!!

Actually the people that are in the know say Zionist not Jews because Zionist are the ones in charge of Israel and they do not follow the laws of Judaism. You will find many Jews in Israel and around the world that stand with Palestine not Israel.

Why is Israel the bad guy?

Ethnic cleansing, theft of land, mass arrests without trial, they are among the top of the world when it comes to war crimes and crimes against humanity. Take your pick.

The very idea of a Jordanian television host burning the Israeli flag right there on the set!!!!

Sadly that is a form of free speech how many times in America has people burned the American flag? These nations do not have to accept these people if they don't want to that is their right. If these nations have to accept the people from Gaza then shouldn't America accept all these illegals who are coming from nations that have wars and poverty?

These people refused to open their doors to accept any refugees whom are desperately trying to flee from Gaza! There is BLOOD on THEIR HANDS!!!so point the missile where it really belongs!!

The blood is always on the hands of the person that pulled the trigger or in this case dropped the bombs. The blood is on Israel's hands they should be used to it by now. So Hamas is pointing the rockets at the right nation.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Hamas hiding behind children and from looks of pics, they also dress up as Israel soldiers, now that is wrong

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There will always be more to replace the fallen. It is true a school system is very effective instrument for brain washing. There was a French guy probably over 30 years ago (sorry do not remember his name and I am not in the habit of quoting anything French however) He said, " There will never be peace between the Palestinians and Israel until a god is killed or dies".. When you think about it he may be correct but unfortunately it is widely believed gods are immortal.. Anyway just passing it on; something to think about, No ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

They can't make it look more diliberate than they already are. Remember, they are the "good" guys. Israel will cease to exist within three years. Mark my words. Egypt, Turkey, Syria, they will all start a major conflict with Israel very soon. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just finished watching this video and was about to make a thread but It's late. I think everyone should take an hour of their time and watch it. Spoken from a man who is the son of a famous Zionist General, the real truth behind the apartheid. A personal story that contradicts the national narrative.

edit on 26-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Skorpy

Hamas hiding behind children and from looks of pics, they also dress up as Israel soldiers, now that is wrong

Lol have seen this being passed around as Israeli using the kid as a shield. Anyone w any military experience knows this is a cover position. The soldier is keeping this kid behind this wall and using his own body to protect this kid as the threat or clear seems to be from a dif vantage point.

I love it when non military personnel try to armchair quarter back about crap they don't know about

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join