It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICTORY! Israel Kills Top Hamas Commander: Ground Offensives “Completed”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When are the near 2 million Palestinians in Gaza going to assert themselves and give Hamas the boot?

Hench Israel is going to murder every last of the 2 million Palestinians in Gaza that still exist is that what you want?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yay somebody won, now there will be no more war in the middle east.

One would think there'd be some form of anti-war crowd in ATS, but no, we have the same Gaza vs Israel (or empire vs pueblo, red vs blue, capitalism against communism ) idiocy here.
ATS is a great platform, but like many great things in life, people always find a way to make it work the wrong way,to spoil it.I hate people.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Along with 1000 others. Victory? I think not. I honestly can not understand how anyone can justify the injured/killed ratio between these two.
edit on 26-7-2014 by 2wheelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It is a total shame ...why can't they work with Israel.... Life would be so much better for their people... but they want to destroy them for their belief in god ...Is not Allah the same person.... why kill?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
life is not a one way street and between those who hate and fear each other it isn't so simple to forget such things. all i see with reactions like these condemning either side that i always see in these posts is someone judging a situation through a lack of any real understanding beyond what is seen on the surface, looking down on people as if they are inferior just because they act on their desire for survival more readily than themselves, in a way which western prosperity has made people forget.

all the facts and knowledge in the world wont help you understand what you've never been through especially if you keep looking down at others with a judgmental eye like so many peacemongers do, as if they know better than everyone else.

i mean both sides have their own reasons to pick up the sword and who are you to say otherwise? meddling people like that only make the situation worse and inflame tensions even higher in their naive interference, it's not our problem to solve and we can't solve it anyway.

it will only end when it is desired to end by both sides and no resolutions or treaties will stop it until they are ready, keep meddling where you aren't wanted and great destruction will be brought upon you eventually.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join