It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - What Color Is Your Aura Right Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You and you're science....

I guess your aura was transparent, right?

Peace

edit on 25-7-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
With your white aura and his black aura you two might cause reality to collapse.

Actually, I'm a woman.

If Beezzers white and my black ... um ... hooked up .... we'd make gray.
ATS gray.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
No, Flyers Fan, we do not have auras.

No Astyanax ... we have auras.

Human beings are not energy.

Our souls are energy.

If you wish to believe in something that's not true, do so and welcome.

Right back atchya. bu-bye.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If Beezzers white and my black ... um ... hooked up .... we'd make gray. ATS gray.

If you tried to do that hook up, Mrs Beezzer would demonstrate what killer rabbits are all about. Your Aura would change to blood red.

This is Mrs Beezzer defending her warren from the last fool that tried something.

Lol

P

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Currently I seem to be 'green'... which is odd actually since I've been in the dumps lately.. but hey, I'll take green!!

Overall I seem to be 'blue'.. which is about right according to the description provided.

At any rate.. thanks for a break from all the caziness!
It was fun!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I did a dissertation on Kirlian photography. In an electrostatic field, cold electron emission from tissues can create an artificial 'aura', which can be photographed, and which mumbo-jumbo lovers of the Sixties and the Seventies clamed was an 'aura' that surrounded living things. But the 'aura' is created by the electrostatic field, not by the object or organism placed in it.

I'm surprised your scientific mind never questioned the fact that when someone missing a limb had their photograph taken, it would clearly show the outline of the missing part. Why do scientist so readily claim bunk for anything they're not able to understand?

I got orange and then blue for my results.
Thanks for the thread, FF! It's so good to have an occasional light-hearted thread!
edit on 500000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I got red, though I have no idea how lol.

You got: Red Aura

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

My overall color is Yellow though, which I thought was interesting.

What's even more hilarious is that Yellow's hate Purples. You're a purple and I've noticed I vehemently disagree with you quite often (in secret of course)

Edit
Well that's interesting. I re-took the first aura test and was a little more honest and got the following:

You got: Gold Aura

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

Very odd indeed... I would say it's spot on, just not sure about the being "watched over" part. Very interesting.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Apparently I am a greenie too.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Mine was silver..though some of those choices were definitely not applicable.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm Red

It's quite close

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So your opposite colour is who you don't like?
I must not like greenies if I'm red

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My overall was blue..which was scary accurate.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

No, Flyers Fan, we do not have auras.

Human beings are not energy. Human beings are matter. We consume and use energy, and we dissipate it — but as heat, not as electromagnetic radiation.

This is something I have studied personally: during the second year of my physics studies at university, I did a dissertation on Kirlian photography. In an electrostatic field, cold electron emission from tissues can create an artificial 'aura', which can be photographed, and which mumbo-jumbo lovers of the Sixties and the Seventies clamed was an 'aura' that surrounded living things. But the 'aura' is created by the electrostatic field, not by the object or organism placed in it.

Possibly human beings have nonphysical, 'spiritual' auras, if you believe that sort of thing. I don't and it is not my department. But please don't try to present scientific arguments for auras, because there are none. That's final, and I shall not reply to any demurral. If you wish to believe in something that's not true, do so and welcome.

You're correct about the fraudulent 'photographic aura' , it is a scam, but your science should have offered you an understanding of left/right brain no? Auras aside, you only seem to be using the left side - half a brain. So much of life is in the non-physical and it is through the pineal gland that these two sides can work together.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
On the first one got blue ... on the second one got white ...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure of how valid this test is. I see my own as a sort of amber shade. Actually, that's what I see on everyone I see an aura around. Some have one that is more visible. I have not seen various colors.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That was kinda fun. I tried both and got what the second said was the exact opposite of the first.

White for the short one.

Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

Pink for the longer quiz.

Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time.

SO TRUE OF ME (caps statements by me, Grandmakdw)

They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities.

SO NOT TRUE OF ME

They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.

I WISH IT WERE TRUE OF ME

The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.Pink is one of the coolest auras out there….you are very lucky!

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT QUIZ

.... Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is White. White auras are too dull and serious to take on Pinks upbeat personality

Anyway, thanks for a little fun.

edit on 25-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: inserted quotes

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Heh, lighten up. The opening line of the OP was .... this is silly.

It's fun to do something like this every once in a while.

It's like, which "Friends" character are you most like? Stupid? yes Accurate? no Scientific? of course not
Fun? yes

Every once in awhile we need to have fun on ATS, be stupid, not care about accuracy, be totally wacky unscientific, and have fun.

Join us!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Mine was purple. Most of the meaning for it doesn't fit me in any way.

Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
my "aura " = triangle , this answer makes as much sense as the pseudo scientific drivel about colours

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Mine was purple. Most of the meaning for it doesn't fit me in any way.

I can see you orange. Not purple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join