Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

QUIZ - What Color Is Your Aura Right Now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes ... these are silly and obviously not accurate. But they are fun.

Take the OnLine 'What Color Is Your Aura Right Now? Quiz

My aura came out BLACK

Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.

Not as fun but .... I got purple as my true aura color
What is your TRUE Aura Color ... not the temp one you have now

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

That is what I got.

ETA. I got blue for the second one.

Perhaps if I mix them both I can have green!

P
edit on 25/7/2014 by pheonix358 because: This is filled out.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What Color Is Your Aura?

You got: Orange Aura Your aura is orange.

With your love of joking and playing around, you’ll make a great parent or babysitter. Younger relatives look up to you because you’re fun and outgoing. Friends love to laugh with you. Spirits with orange auras are always up for adventure, especially if it’s outdoors.

When I was younger, a stranger came up to me and told me my aura was turquoise and green, and then continued on their way. I always remembered it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

Same color as your avatar background. Interesting. Did you change the avatar background color after finding out your aura color on this quiz ... or did you pick it earlier because it was appealing to you? hmmm ....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I got orange.

Funny how all these online personality type things spit out similar results.

Thanks for the uplifting post.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

It's been orange for months; possibly since I made the account...but you're not wrong in where your thoughts were traveling, either; for the last year or so I've been devouring oranges and yellows (with my eyes, and color choices in purchases).

Funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Lol White Aura times 2.

The 2nd test was more spot on since there the introvert me was included while the first test pegged me as outgoing and loving to be in crowds of people and I am clearly not suitable for that since that drains me something extreme and I need long time of meditation to become myself again.

Flyers fan to me you are a wonderful moral person that I love to argue with.

edit on 25-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye
And my test came out black .... and my avatar person is dressed all in black with black hair and black glasses. I wonder if people are attracted to the color of their aura at that time ....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Blue Aura

Your aura is blue. You are sensitive and intuitive, sometimes sensing big events before they happen. Peaceful situations and settings make you happiest, and you often avoid confrontation just to keep things copacetic. You are a master of taking the high road. People with blue auras tend to be spiritual, calm, and generous.

Feeling pretty chillaxed atm too.

Cheers FF

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I was wondering that too.

Also, 'color therapy' is something that I've been wondering about too. Not sure if this is something that people have tried, but I know that when I see certain colors or combinations of them, it's almost maddening, how good I feel if I just kind of let the colors wash into me.

^ ugh that's so incoherent. I guess I'm stepping a bit into Chakra meditation, with this. So it is something people do.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You got: Red Aura

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Human beings don't have 'auras'.

Actually, we do. We are energy and the energy has light waves.

This is a silly test that probably doesn't really tell you what color your aura is. It's just for fun. You are welcome to participate and have fun ... or not. Your choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've got a green aura.....

Haven't figured out how to copy/past on an Ipad so the description will have to be posted by a fellow green aurarian..

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Okay, something's messed up.

I have a "white" aura.

I am now deeply concerned.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I got RED...
Means I am AweSome !!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

maybe it would be wise to stay away from meeting Flyersfan in person. With your white aura and his black aura you two might cause reality to collapse.

Peace
edit on 25-7-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Astyanax
Human beings don't have 'auras'.

Actually, we do. We are energy and the energy has light waves.

This is a silly test that probably doesn't really tell you what color your aura is. It's just for fun. You are welcome to participate and have fun ... or not. Your choice.

I think of it as we are energy and that we are sending out and receiving light waves but that coloring is more depending on what you are now, not a static thing that do not change. Sometimes when I get Reiki treatment I see a color when I have my eyes closed and at that moment that is the color the light gives and what my aura is from my point of view at that moment.
edit on 25-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

No, Flyers Fan, we do not have auras.

Human beings are not energy. Human beings are matter. We consume and use energy, and we dissipate it — but as heat, not as electromagnetic radiation.

This is something I have studied personally: during the second year of my physics studies at university, I did a dissertation on Kirlian photography. In an electrostatic field, cold electron emission from tissues can create an artificial 'aura', which can be photographed, and which mumbo-jumbo lovers of the Sixties and the Seventies clamed was an 'aura' that surrounded living things. But the 'aura' is created by the electrostatic field, not by the object or organism placed in it.

Possibly human beings have nonphysical, 'spiritual' auras, if you believe that sort of thing. I don't and it is not my department. But please don't try to present scientific arguments for auras, because there are none. That's final, and I shall not reply to any demurral. If you wish to believe in something that's not true, do so and welcome.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I got red. Now I want to have a bloody Mary with Russell Brand next to a camp fire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join