It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - What Color Is Your Aura Right Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Interesting....I got blue on both.

SO I guess your moods are consistent. Supposedly .. the first test is what you are at this moment and the second one is what you are usually. So I guess that means your mood is stable at the moment. (supposedly .. it's just for fun)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh, I have to admit I'm quite surprised as I got GREEN in both of them

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

First one silver then the second one white. Interesting. Silver is my favorite color alongside green (which is what my aura truly is).

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
For today, this sounds about right:

What Color Is Your Aura?

You got: Green Aura

Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I suppose so.

I know they are for fun but, the description on the second one is a dead ringer for me.

I thought it was pretty interesting how accurate it was.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Hushabye

Same color as your avatar background. Interesting. Did you change the avatar background color after finding out your aura color on this quiz ... or did you pick it earlier because it was appealing to you? hmmm ....

Hum interesting it pegged me :-)

Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Hushabye
And my test came out black .... and my avatar person is dressed all in black with black hair and black glasses. I wonder if people are attracted to the color of their aura at that time ....

And mine matched the avatar also..fun test :-)
edit on 25-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Mine was Purple on the first one, and Blue on the second one. Both seemed to fit me to a T.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Let's see, what came out for me..

You got: Silver Aura Your aura is silver. A silver aura shows that a soul contains much experience and knowledge. You’ve probably been called an old soul. Because you’re good at nurturing and encouraging others, friends come to you when they need advice. Although you tend to serve as a mentor or guide in relationships, you are especially receptive to new ideas and unheard-of possibilities.

Old soul.. well.. I have been called an old fart.. close enough.

edit on 25-7-2014 by ForteanOrg because: detail added

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You got: White Aura

Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

I am the spiritual one in my group of friends and often the advice giver so I suppose it's fairly accurate, I'm no angel though.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I got gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

I think I'll now have a Rickard's Red and drink to that !!

Thanks FF, that was fun !!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I got green, but pink is my true aura

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What color is my aura ?

1. My happy place is my bed.
2. Choose your companion. My significant other.
3. The very best days do indeed include sex and chocolate.
4. Choose some nourishment. Steak and Eggs !
5. Pick an activity . Learning something new.
6. The last thing I read. News.
7. Best method of transport. A spaceship.
8. Pick your music. What is ever on the radio.
9. Who would you like to meet ? Dailai Lama. Sure the hell wasn't any of those other.

and 'White'.

LOL that thing is broken.

Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

Definitely BROKEN.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nah it is just the first barcode/mark of the beast for the new alien ubercontrolled nwo societies participants.
Nothing special.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The above would've been correct if not for the fact that I do not love life in regards to human beings.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Mine was purple. Most of the meaning for it doesn't fit me in any way.

I can see you orange. Not purple.

I scored the purple on the second test on the first test I scored Violet.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That was fun, FF, thanks! I don't think it correlates to anything real, but it was fun ;o)

You got: Gold Aura

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That was fun. Thanks.

fc00.deviantart.net...

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join