It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - What Color Is Your Aura Right Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Scrooge.
This is just for fun. If you want to be like that, then go play elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'm not sure of how valid this test is.

It's not. It's just for fun. This place gets heavy with politics and religion and crap like that. It's nice just to have some silly fun once in a while.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For anyone interested ...

Reiki Aura Color Meanings

Mine said black ... and black is unforgiveness towards others.
And I do have a problem with holding grudges.
I'm trying not to. But it's there. I'm working on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I got the Blue Aura and its very accurate at this moment in time.

Your aura is blue. You are sensitive and intuitive, sometimes sensing big events before they happen. Peaceful situations and settings make you happiest, and you often avoid confrontation just to keep things copacetic. You are a master of taking the high road. People with blue auras tend to be spiritual, calm, and generous.

If my life was different right now it would be Gold:

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

Yes. Very accurate indeed. I have noticed lately various people looking at me when i'm out and about and I've thought to myself that my Aura must be bright!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
After I read the OP's post I thought mine will be black too since I'm having a really hard time right now but it came out blue.

Even if it's just a little quiz, it gives you a little encouragement

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm green;

Perfect Color Love Match: White: Your long lost soul mate is definitely a white!

Friendship Color: Orange, no matter what they will always stick by your side

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

Words that Describe Green: Balanced, Relaxed, Flexible, Compassionate, Philosophical, Humble, Loyal, Inventive and Unique

Purpose of Life: Inspiring Others to Be Great

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Coincidentally it said some of the nicest things a quiz has ever said to about me via results so I don't believe any of it.

Fun non the less, actually some of it was spot on in describing aspects of me.

Oh yeah at the moment I'm green too... my aura guys my aura.

edit on 25-7-2014 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I GOT Yellow the first time...

Then Black..

Nice bit of fun for ATS, thanks Flyers! Brief diversion from the travails of the world.

Can't believe that some people can't spot a bit of harmless fun when they see it!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
First black

Second white.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

TextYouYou got: Gold Aura

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras got:

Hmmm not sure about taking the high road in arguments but the rest

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
First black Second white.

Okay .. that's funny. Kinda confused a bit are we? Just teasing.
I"m glad you did them and had fun.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Hmmm not sure about taking the high road in arguments but the rest

Well ... think of it as something positive to strive for in your discussions at ATS.

Honestly though ... I don't remember you 'taking the low road' ....
(you might have ... but I don't remember seeing it)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I usually give short answers with not much meat to it to further explain my position on things.
Like you said i should look at it in a positive way to further my growth.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I got orange too.......when I thought I was going to be a green....I must be more fun than I think! LOL
Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What Color Is Your Aura?
You got: Violet Aura
Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.

And Purple on the 2nd one you linked

Purple
Your Aura is Purple!
Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door.

Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible.

Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses.

People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in.

You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.

edit on 25/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm all purple. Violet was the first result and purple was the second.
Thanks for the quick distraction this morning. Every time I get online lately the world has gone that much crazier, and I go run back outside. I really hope that you feel better!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, I got Black for the first one and I thought wth? then in thinking it really does fit. My car is in the shop has been for 3 wks, it's costing me a small fortune to get it fixed, I'm broke bored and tired of eating on a budget. LOL

My second was green ahhh much better. Kind creative considerate intuitive... I'll take green, it's my favorite color also.

Thanks Flyers Fan for just a few I wasn't bored.

And yes I agree everything is energy

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2manyholes
And yes I agree everything is energy

Celestine Prophecy. It's all about energy.
(Moderator Niteboy told me about that book years ago. Good reading!)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I got yellow for the first.

Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

And I got blue for the second.

Personality: Blue’s are very loyal and can be the truest friend any aura could hope to find. On the inside, blues tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. However, you know that other auras depend on you, so you put on a strong front. They tend to live a quiet but enriching life. Blues are very giving of them and is hard to let go of relationships. They believe the key to living a good life is simple: Be as honest with yourselves and others as possible. They value the truth over everything else. Blue will remain loyal to those who are honest with them, even if their honesty hurts. Compared to most other auras, blues handle the truth very well. They take every event into stride. Blues are the calm spot in a sea of chaos. They think that the solution to most problems is open communication; they wish that people would be more real with each other. A Blue personality uses its five physical senses to access information. An emotionally driven personality, you need to be liked and accepted. It is one of the "needs" that can cause apprehension in your personality. You are a polite, cooperative person who seeks to create conflict-free surroundings. You possess highly developed powers of observation. Family is important to you and you sometimes find yourself in the role of being a caretaker. You are conservative, reliable and trustworthy - you are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. You are not impulsive- you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take time to process and share your feelings. You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously. You have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life. You appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side. You are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and over-emotional, or cool and indifferent. You are sensitive to the needs of others. While you are friendly and sociable, you prefer the company of your own close group of friends. You are a rescuer and love to be needed. You can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you- you stubbornly do things your way even if there is a better way. Untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you. You don't like to draw attention to yourself. While you don't like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others; you can be quite manipulative but in a very subtle way.

edit on 25-7-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting....I got blue on both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join