It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"Secret Documents"

What a joke. All the evidence you need for 9/11 is Building 7 and who benefits.

Who benefits from 9/11?

Israel of course. Even the Prime Minister of Israel said so himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I think you guys are hoping for something far greater than the reality. Imagine what would be shocking, but within the o.s. narrative.

My guess would be that these guys were in contact with the fbi/cia and were being watched and slipped out from under their noses. Maybe even they were going to apprehend them and they got an attack off before.

Don't expect anything super out of line with the O.S. Anything government released will reinforce the O.S.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Anything government released will reinforce the O.S.

that would mean proving the claimed SCIENCE of 9-11.....and it ALL comes right back to the OFFICIAL CLAIMS by the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew....anything released not supporting those official claims is just a distraction AWAY from those claims.

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder at the webcast, 2008 NIST technical briefing

there is NOTHING they can release to show this true...hence the reason they refuse to show it true....just bully.

new science that only occurred on 9-11 they refuse to prove through science.

Sept. 02 2010
Dear Mr. Bob

This letter serves a the final response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (Log#10-194) to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), in which you requested
in connection with its investigation for the technical cause of the collapse of the World Trade Center Tower and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 1,200I:

'1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break element s, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results flies of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities."

NIST is withholding sixty-eight thousand, two hundred and forty-six (68,246) file. These records are currently exempt from disclosure under section (b)(3) of the FOlA., 5 .S.C § 552 (b)(3). Exemption (b)(3) permits an agency to withhold records in an agency's possession which are records that are "specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than 5 .S.C552(b», provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for
withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be ...withheld."

The statute underlying the (b)(3) exemption in this case is the at National Construction Safety Team (1 C T) Act, 15 .S.. § 7301 et seq_ Section 12 of the CST Act (ISS_C § 7311) provides that it applies to the activities of 1ST in response to the attacks of September I ), 200 I. Section 7(d) of the NIST Act (15 U.S.C § 7306(d», exempts from disclosure. information received by 1ST in the course of investigations regarding building failures if the Director finds that the disclosure of the information might jeopardize public safety. On July 9 2009 the Director of NIST determined that release of the withheld information might' jeopardize public safety. Therefore, these records are being withheld.
NlST

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

What should the "sheeps" do about this not trusting anyone problem?

Should we stop looking into it? Dismiss all new info?

Everyone asks for the truth to come out, but if it did the same people would instantly dismiss it, so what do we do? Cover our ears and scream "LALALALALALALALALALALA"?

If these 28 papers come out, and fall in line with your theories, would you change your theories for that simple fact?

I'm one of the sheep. No delusions here. These guys have 6000+ years of experience compared to my being alive a mere 30.

9/11 is just a spoke in a big wheel. One great elaborate orchestra of psychological conditioning/manipulation. Nothing that happens on the world stage or enters the public consciousness isn't apart of it. (sans accidents/natural disasters) - though even some of these can now genuinely be questioned.

Its my opinion that they intentionally left so many glaring holes in this sloppy operation. Along with countless others. They knew people would question the official story. They were counting on it. Lenin once said the best way to control your opposition is to lead it yourself. All of this "#" is directing 'The masses' to a destination they have already chosen. A destination where they already have all of the answers to your every desire.

What happens when you stop accepting everything at face value? What choices/decisons do you make differently when you find out these "Truth's" ... What feeds your desires in this 'New World' ... the answers to these questions will paint a pretty vivid picture of where they are taking us. But make no mistake there is no revolution here. No "Awakened" individuals. Just a bunch of sheep being scared into a new comfortable barn.

Also its important to realize that there are no "sides" - no "divisions" ... there is no Islam vs Judaism. No country vs country. One world government has been in existence from day 1.

edit on 23-7-2014 by 131415 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
so this man claims he needed breaks to absorb the information he red, and to rearrange his view of history based on those 28 pages....meaning...what he was told until now is drastically different than what the pages reveal.

So, getting mathematical here...in essence...he claims not in so many words...that what he/we know/knew is not the truth. Or at least...a big important part (obviously since it changed his perspective ) is missing from the official story.

No !!!!

Official story is not entirely true ????? Who would have thunk it.

Absolutely ludicrous claims by this man. Traitor !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I get what you are trying to say, but I am not actually hoping for anything.

What he NOW believes to be advanced or more "in-depth" information as to WHO, WHAT, and maybe even some of WHICH of our agencies are involved, and WHERE did these orders come from, appears to have been jolted.

As we all know it should.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

so this man claims he needed breaks to absorb the information he red, and to rearrange his view of history based on those 28 pages....meaning...what he was told until now is drastically different than what the pages reveal.

He is a politician. Reality is a place he most likely seldom visits. Ans if any off it was technical, he'll be lost. His world is shaped by what he is told by lobbyists.
edit on 7/23/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If this is the same data, it's been 7 months so release doesn't look like it will happen. Wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of a fair weather friend.

Two Congressmen Push for Release of 28-Page Document Showing Saudi Involvement in 9/11
Michael Krieger | Posted Wednesday Dec 11, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Disturbingly, it appears the highest levels of the Bush Administration knew all too well about such a link and intentionally covered it up. The Obama Administration continues the coverup. The Saudi link is made clear in a 28-page, redacted classified document from 2002, which has now been seen by two Congressmen who were “absolutely shocked” by what they read. They are now leading a campaign to have these documents released and we must all support their efforts.

Link

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm all for the truth, but at this point will it really make any difference?

People who believe terrorist did it, will still believe that.

People who believe our Government did it, will still believe that.

It will not change the course of history that is already set out.

Things will continue on, whether there is proof or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I would hope that the bulk of us being critical thinkers and conspiracy fact aware would know about secondary and tertiary fail-safe plans in propaganda wars. Just in case you don't, it's when you have a C & B plan to keep everything away from A, the truth of what actually happened. This is/can be applied to any critical situation and provides a secondary diversion or outlet. The 9/11 commission is a tertiary type C plan, which explains the situation concerning 9/11 as something that isn't possible and that just might be swallowed by 85% of an apathetic population, but should hold people off long enough to get whatever has to be done in place, in this case NDAA, TSA, DHS, etc.

This alleged 28 page document is the secondary (B) plan, to be used should the C plan fail, but only under pressure. The object of a B plan is to make people believe that the information contained therein is SO damaging that a government HAS to protect it and thereby, when it comes out, everyone will believe it without questioning the veracity of any fraudulent evidence, claims or twists and turns. The B plan therefore continues to steer people away from the truth, because the truth would ultimately cause the government to fail, probably through revolution.

In the case for 9/11 if the B plan states that the Saudi's did it, the government will be able to rally support to overthrow Saudi Arabia and take over the oil fields. The impetus will be there because the American people will not question a document so heavily and completely guarded and it will provide the reasons to attack. I expect the B plan will be blamed on whichever Bush is dead when it comes out, to limit the potential for internal retaliation against the US government.

It's a pretty standard plan and really it's just a clever way of thinking two moves ahead and manipulating the information.

Cheers - Dave

And thus the recent revelation that Louis Lerners emails might be available on tape by the IRS has me skeptical.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustIsALie

VERY good point!!
It's not as if we all get to read this, and all over the world, the violence pauses, and people will say:
"Oh, well. In that case, never mind."

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I disagree that it was an Israeli operation. To me it looks like they knew about it but didn't step in to stop it. But perhaps these papers will tell us more.

Side note ... LightAssassin I just have to say .. I LOVE your avatar.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hi guys,

I have my own theories... my life story. But, put that aside for a minute.

I don't know how we will ever verify the "truth" - even if we could find it.

I am forced to agree with some of the previous posters.

I can't wait till said congressman goes back to view the other 28 papers he hadn't read - about the 28 papers he just read - and when he re-jigs his mind around that bunch - now that will be something for him to really declare!!! - apparently his perspective changed after the first 28 - no reason to believe the next 28 won't arrive some time afterwards too.

I remember Bill Cosby already having said on a commercial "Folks, the impossible has been achieved - Coke did it again! I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't tasted it for myself" (its a paraphrasing - but I suppose it will make do for my ironic analogy). If they can do that commercially, then surely government is no exception to the rule?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm curious about the reason this was not transferred to the 9/11 forum. I think it would be helpful to have all the threads about that particular topic for reference in one place, would it not? Can a mod tell me why it was not moved? Even though the discussion centered on the general conspiracy around divulging the info, imo the subject matter still relates to 9/11.

Anyone care to comment?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why classify anything at all in a free and open society? Those who have the power to classify and keep things secret, probably require the greatest scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kranskik

Because those who classify us as animals, and fodder have conditioned the entire human race into believing that your fellow human are the reason for everything wrong.

And they have proven that with the help of advanced techniques, and slowly degraded DNA, and many other clever tricks, that this is completely what they should be doing.

They then, have an entire hierarchy of religions, governments and humanoids, working together to desperately limit the unstoppable power of the ones they created to be great, in the first place.

Luckily, some of us ARE more Human, than the Human they believe they are completely controlling!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

but they pepper their misinformation with truths to make them more palatable.

The best lies and liars always have elements of truth for believability. If someone gets a sniff of the lie, the elements of truth can be highlighted and picked over to give credibility to the lie.

It's common in Human nature from kids telling tales to each other right up to the intelligence services, but it's still surprising how many people still fall for the tactic.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I'm curious about the reason this was not transferred to the 9/11 forum.

IMO.......maybe if they, [ TPTB], do that, the math will add up to an answer they do not want.....the event of 9-11 is already proved by ALL known sciences to be an inside job, by their own 2005 NIST whom did not find any scientific reason why these three buildings did what they did on 9-11.

and then stalling three years till 2008 because of that to have the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew official claim, at the own webcast tech briefing, that a "new physics phenomenon" occurred to do what we all see, ONLY on 9-11 called...."low temp thermal expansion"..

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder from the webcast 2008 NIST technical briefing

from fire the 2005 NIST can't even see...

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

.....with a PDF transcript to follow along with....that quote by Shyam is on page 34...

and something else Shyam said as this briefing was going on in their ATTEMPT to thwart off the comments of FFA occurring, by the phone-in call by the high school physics professor, [as a matter-of-factly]....and located on page 16 of that PDF....Shyam says...

"free fall acceleration can ONLY occur when there is NO STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS BELOW IT"

well gee, the 2005 NIST found that occured global and unified for 105 vertical feet for 1/3 of the entire 6.5 second collapse....

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."
........and a claimed brand new never before seen LOW TEMP "thermal expansion" is the cause...'hypothesized' cause....that removed completely...

105 vertical feet of LOAD BEARING continuous vertical support columns...
at least 8 COMPLETE floors of truss assemblies with carrier beams...
lateral, cross, and diagonal bracing throughout...
tens of thousands of bolts and welds...
office contents...
utilities....

[sorry if people are sick of seeing this, yes I do post this EVERYWHERE I can....if some here don't like it, PROVE IT WRONG!!!...or right as the case may be.]

prove the new science to fall three buildings as they did ONLY on 9-11.....how does this new phenomenon REMOVE 105 vertical feet of structural mass to ALLOW what we see to occur...

they authors of those 2008 OFFICIAL CLAIMS claims REFUSE to....

"NIST is withholding 68,246 files. These records are currently exempt from disclosure. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story and the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse."

...they use a 2008 Presidential Executive [a big comfy blanket], order to NOT have to prove what they spew...

Presedential Executive Order Archive

...how convenient!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Probably said something along the lines of " Building 7 reached a total collapse 8 hours after the strikes, although nothing took said building down"

---Shocking--- to the masses that is....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I do not think your silly theories about Building 7 even existed in 2002 !!??

In fact I bet you never even heard of it, like literally EVERYONE at that point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join