It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I do not think your silly theories about Building 7 even existed in 2002 !!??

yea.....they did that in 2008 at the 2008 NIST technical briefing where they officially claim NEW physics phenomenon did all that work...

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
2008 NIST webcast technical briefing

called LOW TEMP thermal expansion.....where fire at ONE end of the building GLOBALLY removed BEFORE 1.74 seconds....

105 vertical feet of LOAD BEARING continuous vertical support columns....
8 floors of truss assemblies with carrier beams...
lateral, cross, and diagonal bracing throughout...
tens of thousands of bolts and welds...
office contents...
utilities....

new science they refuse to prove through science.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I concur. Its a [A]BC plan.

Rebel 5

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sensibleSenseless

I don't know how we will ever verify the "truth" - even if we could find it.

why do you all FORGET that we do NOT need to validate/VERIFY anything.....they do........how bout we start with physically DEMANDING they PROVE the OFFICIAL claim that new science ONLY occurred on 9-11 to create SPECIAL CONDITIONS to allow global UNIFIED acceleration EQUAL to g. within a steel frame IN THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!

this IS THE 2008 NIST HYPOTHESIS crew...claiming that at their OWN tech briefing.........[that you will NOT find on their website anymore.]

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder at NIST technical briefing

how more OBVIOUS can it be?!?!?!?!?!!??!

fire the 2005 NIST scientific investigation CANT even see....

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

....SOMEHOW creates 'SPECIAL conditions' that ONLY the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew sees to OFFICIALLY CLAIM a NEW science phenomenon that ONLY occurred on 9-11, SOMEHOW creates ZERO RESISTANCE within a steel frame for 105 vertical feet for 1/3 of it's 6.5 second collapse......

new science they refuse to prove outside the authors through science.....just bully to all.

wish I could reach my hand in there are 'B'-slap some of you awake.....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If he was shocked, he wasn't paying attention.

However, at least his eyes are open now is all I can say.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Hi hgfbob,

Sorry for the late reply... I haven't looked at my response list in a while - so many things going on in life - including numerous 9/11 threads - that never seem to end.

I agree, we should look at these things... But you are saying that we demand that the administration purjure themselves in court - that is highly unlikely to happen.

We ask them for proof, because we have an inkling of the answers already - they won't be too, too happy about that - and the political system is one which I have come to understand is a one way street to a great extent - not something that we have much control over. We only "think" we have control, and to a certain extent we do - but not when it comes to government favours - which is really why all of this exists as such.

Take the case of the genocide in Israel so that they can "expand" their settlements - it is written all over the place - what is anyone going to do about it? Nothing. Nada.

The big corps are really in control - you will get what they want you to have - and if that is nothing - then it is nothing - economy is just a facade - there are a lot of them that don't consider economy important when it comes to personal gain. It's a dog-eat-dog game - no one is going to cease the bloodshed.

You can only observe and sit silently. There are a lot of us frothing at the mouth - I feel like I am one as well - but when push comes to shove, what are we to do to defend ourselves - as if we could defend ourselves! We have to act on large scale - as if that is going to happen - the best we can do is occupy wall street - but remain silent about the injustices.... It has been going on the world over for decades now. Now, its just our turn. If we could only agree on what injustices are present. We are trying to feed the planet with our sympathy, losing our jobs and so on and so forth - we can create 7 billion people, but apparently no purpose for them, except to murder, rape, steal - and it is us the lower/middle classes that stoop to a great extent to do these things too - as we are left (or will be left) with very little means to survive.

The nature of the monopoly game.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

good post.

On the money.

Sadly...I see no viable solution to the game.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Hi Mario,

I'm not really sure about the no-solution situation... It may not be what you expected - and of course, there are always the survival forums on ATS.

Not that it is easy - but neither will the other options be easy.
edit on 3-9-2014 by sensibleSenseless because: last line

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm not really sure about the no-solution situation... It may not be what you expected - and of course, there are always the survival forums on ATS.

Feel free to suggest any...that does not involve dissolving the entire civilization and starting from scratch. Even than...we would have the same problem. Human nature. It won't go away. You may think that the current state of affairs is due to some entity...the TPTB, the elite, the Illuminati or even the president. But it's not...the root problem is human nature...and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Also...make sure the solution is viable when taken under consideration current state of affairs worldwide.

We are simply too divided to save ourselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here is a story on this on CNN:

CNN

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
We'll find Jimmy Hoffa and who killed Kennedy long, long before we know the truth behind 9/11.
2nd

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The handlers of the current administration and the past one seem to agree on doing everything in their power to keep those pages classified perhaps because it would ruin one of the GOP's presidential hopeful's chances.Here's an article that goes further into this:9/11 report could sink possible GOP candidate.

edit on 023030p://1826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join