It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Decide Between Hamster, Guinea Pig, or Gerbil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
You think that was in bad taste?

Try the stew.

Ok Masked that was a good one, I have to give you that LOL. Would you like some

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I decided guinea pig because we have a huge house, and our dad is allergic to fur & pet dander. So we can't have a dog because it would roam all around the house spreading allergy provoking particles instead, of guinea pigs which stay in their cage in my room most of the time. My dad wouldn't come into my room then so it's a win-win situation!

Hamsters are too small, thus very easy to get lost in our house. Plus my two little sisters might accidentally squeeze him too hard because they are both under the age of 4.

Only 16 days 'till Christmas....

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Hamsters are okay, but mine bred with a rat and ate it's own young in front of me.

What a slut! Freaked that Rat bastard & killed the kids! Fo' sure a beyotch!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Can't Decide Between Hamster, Guinea Pig, or Gerbil?

Then come on in and try our new combination stew, served with your choice of rice or fries... and FREE Christmas Pudding for the next two weeks.

I just watched the video of the first series of 'Survivor' and saw three of the poor buggers tucking into a meal of roast rat.

I'm not saying that I would refuse it if that was all I could find to eat but I doubt that I would enjoy it.

Need more

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I went to a pet store today, and they let me hold one of the guinea pigs. It was an abyssinian, but I am interested in an american because they don't shed as much (better for my asthma) and from what I've read they are nicer and more playful.

So, that's pretty much it for now.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Finally got a guinea pig yesterday! He's the cutest thing you have ever seen. But I'm still not sure what to name him. I'll post a pic in a little while.

So cute...

[edit on 12/27/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
get a giney pig i have 4 and they are realy freindly/funny to watch they also will be happy just to sit of you nee last you post they are realy the second best pets(next to cats).

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sorry it took a few days, but here they are. The second one's got a white frame around it because I forgot to set it to standard.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join