It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Hello. I created this account just to reply to you. I lurk here alot, and I love information people share here. Anyway, I haven't read all of the replies so I dont know if this has been shared with your or not. I really recomend you read the Lost Book of Enki. www.mycuriousbrain.com...

The link will take you to a free PDF version of it. The book is a translation of stone Sumarian tablets told from the perspective of Enki. Enki was part of the Annunaki. The book details their reasons for coming to Earth (Gold). It even goes on to talk about the factories that helped to break it down to be shipped back to their planet.

I never heard of this about the Pyramids before but it certainly fits well with whats in the book. Anyway thanks for the post and I hope I was able to help you in your search for answers.

-Grif

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
When I research "mono-atomic" gold, Ormus etc. on the net, all I come across is hideous pseudo-science presented on websites which look like Homer Simpson made them.

That's unfortunate since the theory that the pyramids might have had a purpose, a pump maybe..OTHERWISE is relatively interesting. But the ormus stuff is just entire bunk, you could as well claim the pyramids had the purpose to produce Mana for wizards in Wow or Diablo 3.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter861
I really recomend you read the Lost Book of Enki. www.mycuriousbrain.com...

The book is a translation of stone Sumarian tablets told from the perspective of Enki.

-Grif

Well no. it's not a translation of Sumerian tablets it's the rather poor writing and vivid imagination of one Mr. Sitchin who had an interesting ability to make stuff up.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
When I research "mono-atomic" gold, Ormus etc. on the net, all I come across is hideous pseudo-science presented on websites which look like Homer Simpson made them.

That's unfortunate since the theory that the pyramids might have had a purpose, a pump maybe..OTHERWISE is relatively interesting. But the ormus stuff is just entire bunk, you could as well claim the pyramids had the purpose to produce Mana for wizards in Wow or Diablo 3.

The reason you keep finding only silly sources commenting on this stuff, is because the entire thing is silly. The pyramids were not mechanical pumps for Mono-atomic Gold, and anyone telling you such is either intentionally lying to sell a hoax for money, or just gullible and/or too lazy to seek real information.

Its this type of rubbish that gets eaten up by the uneducated masses, because it is fun and easy to absorb into the fantasy-hungry mind.

Its sad really. There is a wealth of information out there on real science of the pyramids...sadly its not as fun as this willy-nilly-oh-too-silly hogwash so lofty minds rather not deal with it.

If its about aliens, bigfoot, ancient machines that produce magic or time travel...then the gullible folks run towards it like lost moths to flames. But if its real science then they shy away from it and become deaf dumb and blind.

The only people spreading this nonsense are one of two kinds.

1) liars looking to make fame and fortune off tricking the uneducated.

or

2) Completely unreasonable people with no understanding of physics, history or logic.

MM
edit on 19-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hello. I created this account just to reply to you. I lurk here alot, and I love information people share here. Anyway, I haven't read all of the replies so I dont know if this has been shared with your or not. I really recomend you read the Lost Book of Enki. www.mycuriousbrain.com...

The link will take you to a free PDF version of it. The book is a translation of stone Sumarian tablets told from the perspective of Enki. Enki was part of the Annunaki. The book details their reasons for coming to Earth (Gold). It even goes on to talk about the factories that helped to break it down to be shipped back to their planet.

I never heard of this about the Pyramids before but it certainly fits well with whats in the book. Anyway thanks for the post and I hope I was able to help you in your search for answers.

-Grif

The Lost book of Enki is a fictional book created by Stichin. He even admitted its fictional. So does Amazon under the page selling the book. Why would you not?

The Lost Book of Enki is fictional garbage from a con-man. Nothing more.

YOU are telling US you made an account just to rush in here and offer a fictional book of lies and fantasy that has nothing to do with reality? Weird reason to make an account. Welcome to ATS.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I understand that many people disagree with Zecharia Sitchin. Duh. Of course. It sounds like a bunch of huha. I also understand that many people are too vacuous to bother reading any of his work themselves, and simply parrot the opinions of the "Scholarly Traditions". Sad. If you're a skeptic, then you've done research into things you don't believe in or agree with. If you're a debunker, then you DON'T do research into anything you don't believe in or agree with.

Essentially, people seem to get pissed at anything they encounter which contradicts what they've been told and when they're challenged to provide an intelligent basis for their position, they turn angry and start throwing insults and vague statements around. All you gotta do is look at his reference work which is listed on the back pages of his books. Then cross reference their work to what Sitchin is talking about. You will discover that he was right about so much that he talked about. Turning mythology into reality is not easy for everyone to accept because they don't have the ability to discern truth from government sponsored BS. It takes time and effort to acquire knowledge. Its not something given for free. You have to work to achieve.

Also, Sitchin taught himself to read Sumerian and was the largest private owner of Sumerian and Babylonian clay tablets. He traveled the world through out his entire life to ancient sites with groups of people. He was a teacher and researcher not defined by his multiple MA'S or his Christian background. Sitchin took action to learn. You cant learn what he did sitting behind a freaking desk. It takes action based on direction. Sitchin did all of this in search of truth. Anyone that wants to debunk him without doing the same is a lazy hack trying to ride the coat tails of the guy that did all the work. can go to school forever and achieve these same degrees. However it does not hold merit unless you can say "I have been there and done that and this is what I have learned over the past 40 years". Again action with direction and purpose is what is required to attain knowledge. Its not for everyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grifter861

Thanks! I have read some of it! And it fits in it yes....but it might be completely wrong! Im still looking for theories!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

VERY interesting! Can you tell me more of your visions?! How were the pyramids built in your visions?!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

You seem to be unaware of the changes in funeral practice amongst the pre-dynastic the old kingdom and also seem to be applying the standards of later periods to the older periods, if so this would explain your confusion.

hmm, I am unaware of that. Ill look into it. Thanks for telling me.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Ever read this? www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1405824022&sr=8-8&keywords=enki

This author goes into much more detail and breaks things down much nicer. Also Hanslune bold acusations without anything to back it up is not even worth a comment. In your opinion it's the wild fantasy of Stitchen. Ok cool. I'm not trying sitting here saying it's true or not. But I think by being on this site we call can agree the truth is hidden, and in the pile of rubble that is conspiracy type information the truth lies. We have just have to sift through it all. I dont believe any one document or person holds the answer, but the pile most definitely does.

Happy sifting my friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Honestly, you're right. It looks so fake. I know. But when I look into the stories of Moses and his work, I keep thinking mono-atomic gold/manna.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom
a reply to: Harte

Were you to search ATS for "White Powder Gold," "Monoatomic Gold," "Orme" or Mfkzt," you'd see that much more than "quippy one-liners" have been written about this magical elixer.

Please read the post by MysterX just above this one. It conveys everything I wanted to reply with (and then some), and quite succinctly I might add.

Silver has been used medicinally on an ongoing basis for hundreds of years. Why it worked, nobody knew until the modern era, with the acceptance and eventual proof of germ theory.

I've read extensively on "white powder gold. " I've read everything available online that David Hudson ever wrote about it. I've read claims of lab results that resulted in there being no lab results.

Have you read what Hudson claimed? I wasn't exaggerating. Cures cancer AND AIDS.
But wait! There's more!

It's a scam. It never existed.

Regarding the rest of your post, promoting the "medicinal" qualities of a bogus product is quite dangerous. You can see that was documented in this thread.
As far as other topics go, can you not see that utter untruths do not indicate "open mindedness?"

Frankly, I couldn't care less about what a single individual cares to believe. But believe it or not, there are people that are trying to find information on which to base their beliefs. I provide this.

BTW, Hudson retired due to heart problems. One of his claims was that white powder gold can cure that as well. So, how is it he was forced to retire for heart problems?

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I really recomend you read the Lost Book of Enki. www.mycuriousbrain.com...

The book is a translation of stone Sumarian tablets told from the perspective of Enki.

-Grif

Well no. it's not a translation of Sumerian tablets it's the rather poor writing and vivid imagination of one Mr. Sitchin who had an interesting ability to make stuff up.

I was just the other day pointing out to Undo how many people believe that book is an actual Sumerian "book."
Sitchin marketed the damn thing as fiction - even says so on the cover on most editions.
I guarantee you it's in the forward.

The ignorance is stifling.

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I had to stop reading once HCL was exposed to limestone.
Talk about one big Fizzy.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters

I understand that many people disagree with Zecharia Sitchin. Duh. Of course. It sounds like a bunch of huha. I also understand that many people are too vacuous to bother reading any of his work themselves, and simply parrot the opinions of the "Scholarly Traditions". Sad. If you're a skeptic, then you've done research into things you don't believe in or agree with. If you're a debunker, then you DON'T do research into anything you don't believe in or agree with.

I would suggest you follow your own advice, since Sitchin told us it was a work of fiction when it came out. You should have lurked more, you would have already known that fact.

originally posted by: 5letters Essentially, people seem to get pissed at anything they encounter which contradicts what they've been told and when they're challenged to provide an intelligent basis for their position, they turn angry and start throwing insults and vague statements around. All you gotta do is look at his reference work which is listed on the back pages of his books. Then cross reference their work to what Sitchin is talking about. You will discover that he was right about so much that he talked about. Turning mythology into reality is not easy for everyone to accept because they don't have the ability to discern truth from government sponsored BS. It takes time and effort to acquire knowledge. Its not something given for free. You have to work to achieve.

Incredibly condescending, especially coming from someone who thinks fiction is reality.
I would submit that you have never tried to read what we actually have from Sumer.
Surprise! Only five planets and no stories about "gods coming down to Earth."

Oh, and also:

originally posted by: 5lettersAlso, Sitchin taught himself to read Sumerian and was the largest private owner of Sumerian and Babylonian clay tablets.

Both statements are false. Sitchin couldn't read cuneiform at all and never claimed he could.

Any "tablets" he owned (none, actually - he may have had some clay imprints taken from cylinder scrolls - you can buy these online - some actual cylinder scrolls as well) would be illegally possessed.
You do know the difference between cylinder scrolls and tablets, don't you?
I doubt the man owned a single scrap of real Sumerian writing.

originally posted by: 5lettersSitchin did all of this in search of truth. Anyone that wants to debunk him without doing the same is a lazy hack trying to ride the coat tails of the guy that did all the work. can go to school forever and achieve these same degrees.

Sitchin had a degree in economics. It was Sitchin that was the "lazy hack trying to ride the coat tails of the guy that did all the work" because he used (and abused) other people's translations in his fantasy books.

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters

No. A debunker doesn't just read or take in his or her own brand of truth. I spent over 30 years reading and studying Sitchin. As a child i thought his words were truth. I am way beyond those childish pre-internet years where a child's mind can fuel stupidity.

I am not judging Sitchin from a safe zone away from his work. I am telling you that you are sitting in a load of crap.

And there is only one way you can sit there without smelling the stink. And that is be being exactly what you accused me of being.

"Someone who reads and looks at only one side that they want to believe".

if you spent 10 hours of your life looking into the facts on these subjects...no more than 10...you would come to a rational conclusion yourself. But its clear you are seeking magical unicorns and goblins on flying dragons.

The truth is very easy to obtain here. Sitchin was aware of his own lies. Has been caught in the act. Shown the errors in his ways and proven directly to be wrong. YET he continued to sell his bunk story that he invented.

If he was really looking for truth, he would have changed his tune when he was shown he was wrong. Instead he continued.

That is what a liar and a thief does. He was both.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Incredibly condescending, especially coming from someone who thinks fiction is reality.
I would submit that you have never tried to read what we actually have from Sumer.
Surprise! Only five planets and no stories about "gods coming down to Earth."

AND THAT is the biggest point to be made. Not one seal or text talks of Gods coming down from the sky or of 10 planets. Not a single line of text in over 1 million translated.

But there will always be gullible types and frauds alike selling this line if lies from the minds of a handful of con-men.

It breaks my logic driven heart.
MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Well....I'd like to bring up a man in the name of Mauro Biglino. He claims that the Bible, as we know it, is not perfectly translated but it is actually an interpretation. Biglino has been translating from ancient Hebrew for many years and has also worked for the Vatican's publishing house; his work is rigorous and always supports his findings with academic references. Biglino's translation doesn't necessarily prove an alien presence, but in my opinion it exposes the Old Testament and the Torah, as manipulated and plagiarized summaries of the much older Ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, and Aramaic writings. In the grand scheme of things, this is a huge deal.

Here's a quote that's really interesting in his book:

The DNA was taken from young ANUNNAKI’ blood and the
hominid’s egg cell, on receiving the new genetic material, and was
then implanted in the uterus of Anunnaki females throughout
pregnancy and childbirth: this is precisely the function that
many myths give to the Mother Goddesses!

Both males and females were produced through this technique
of genetic engineering, but this new creature, the ADÁM of the
Bible - the word means “the one from ADÁMÁH” (“the Earth”),
therefore the “Earthly”, overtly to distinguish him/her from who
was not Earthly... - was a hybrid, and as such unable to procreate:
it did not bear the Knowledge that could make him similar
to gods, such as the ability to give life to another being.

The Flood
Between ENKI and ENLIL, the two sons of the lord of the
empire, there was a constant rivalry and that had consequences
on the new species that the former had created in order to meet
the needs of his subordinates, the ANUNNAKI who worked in
the mines.

ENKI loved his creation and decided to give it the “knowledge”,
the absolute knowledge, which would free it from its creators,
thanks to the ability to reproduce independently: in short, that
know-how that would have made it similar to “gods”.
He did it without the approval of his brother, who was hierarchically
higher.
We report here an element that immediately connects us to the
biblical stories: ENKI was depicted as a snake, a

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You get my point....which is that two different people, Sitchin and Biglino, transcribed these plagues and came up with very similar versions, and neither one knew about the other, and Biglino is a professional translator of Ancient Writings.

edit on 19-7-2014 by 5letters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Guess what. Maybe you're right. Maybe they're all phonies who are trying to get poor saps like me to believe in fiction but I find it hard to believe that we have just been put on earth to praise jesus and...thats it. I think there is more to that.
edit on 19-7-2014 by 5letters because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join