It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Mauro Biglino is a well known fraud as well.

This is what I'm talking about. There is literally over 100 books written about Sumerian history, translations and factual insight. Why is it you are not quoting the real scholars who actually spent decades translating the seals and texts of Sumer?

Why is it you seem only interested in the handful of hoaxers who have been undoubtedly exposed as frauds?

Have you no stomach for real academia? Does it not suit your fantasy-based expectations?

You seem overly interested in con-men and absolutely oblivious to the hundreds of scholars who have spent decades detailing the facts of Sumer with rigorous work and hands on research.

It breaks my heart.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters

Guess what. Maybe you're right. Maybe they're all phonies who are trying to get poor saps like me to believe in fiction but I find it hard to believe that we have just been put on earth to praise jesus and...thats it. I think there is more to that.

Who the hell told you we were just "put on Earth to worship Jesus"???

Is that the line you draw between possibilities? That we either were put her by God to worship Jesus, or reptiles from space came and made us dig for gold and made us with magical machines?

Oh man...if that is the logic you are using as a tool to find the truth. I must say you are never going to locate a drop of it.

MM
edit on 19-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask

I understand that many people disagree with Zecharia Sitchin. Duh. Of course. It sounds like a bunch of huha. I also understand that many people are too vacuous to bother reading any of his work themselves, and simply parrot the opinions of the "Scholarly Traditions". Sad. If you're a skeptic, then you've done research into things you don't believe in or agree with. If you're a debunker, then you DON'T do research into anything you don't believe in or agree with.

Essentially, people seem to get pissed at anything they encounter which contradicts what they've been told and when they're challenged to provide an intelligent basis for their position, they turn angry and start throwing insults and vague statements around. All you gotta do is look at his reference work which is listed on the back pages of his books. Then cross reference their work to what Sitchin is talking about. You will discover that he was right about so much that he talked about. Turning mythology into reality is not easy for everyone to accept because they don't have the ability to discern truth from government sponsored BS. It takes time and effort to acquire knowledge. Its not something given for free. You have to work to achieve.

It was not so long ago that I bought into a lot of 'fringe' theories. I have read Von Daniken, Sitchen, as well as viewed the Ancient Aliens show. For someone who doesn't know any better, these fantastical shows are like candy for the mind, providing all kinds of esoterica that may seem far more appealing than real life. Empty worthless calories with zero nutritional value.

I am no avid debunker. I do believe the UFO topic is a phenomena that has not been explained adequately (perhaps 5% of cases have never had an explanation that 'fits'), but I certainly don't jump to the conclusion 'interplanetary spaceships' when looking at this topic. I think there is also mystery around some areas of the paranormal. Unfortunately there are plenty of shysters and hucksters looking to deceive and make a buck who will exploit those with lesser knowledge (and those who 'want' to believe).

Over the last few years I have looked at 'evidence' from both sides, and I lean very much towards what the archeological records tell us what has happened in the past, and using proper scientific methodologies to investigate and evaluate theories (as it should be). Government 'cover ups' don't make a lot of sense when looking at things within context. AA proponents, Sitchenites, and proponents of other esoteric theories are great at cherry picking things completely out of context. For instance the supposed 'helicopter' hieroglyphic, which would be fascinating, if there was any other evidence whatsoever to suggest the Egyptians had flying craft, but there's nothing. Things do not exist in a vacuum, and I see no evidence at all for this 'monatomic gold generation plant' to have any validity.

People talk about the scientific method, as if it is part of some elaborate cover up and deception on the part of alphabet agencies to keep the 'sheeple' in the dark. Certain people lack the understanding (or outright lie) that using instruments like peer review, and subjecting theories to scientific analysis is a way of testing the validity of said theory, not a way of 'covering up'.

I seldom comment in this forum, but I felt like putting my own 2 cents in, to demonstrate an example of someone who in the past may have accepted a lot of what I now consider nonsense. Looking at proposed theories with an open mind, investigating other sources (and no, sketchy YouTube videos in isolation have nearly zero worth), and listening to those who either have extensive knowledge of, or work in the field is of utmost importance.

Context is everything.
edit on 19-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You get my point....which is that two different people, Sitchin and Biglino, transcribed these plagues and came up with very similar versions, and neither one knew about the other, and Biglino is a professional translator of Ancient Writings.

Do you have a link to Biglino's credentials?

I seriously doubt that he and Sitchin came up with the Anunnaki genetically manipulating ancient man to create modern humans independently.

It's a red flag that he believes the Sumerians knew of a "planet" called Nibiru. They didn't, by the way. That lie is pure[ Sitchin.

Do you not find it odd that a guy has the only "true" Bible translation, and nobody is interested?

Harte

edit on 7/19/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I understand your point of view Mr Mask. I just see the handful of people in charge of world attempting to hide the truth as much as possible and when a crazy idea comes forth, I latch on to it. I am starting to get into another interesting theory that sounds a little more logical, well, in my eyes.

Humans who control earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and aliens. However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning Gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our rescuers. The "false flag alien invasion theory"...I think is a Psychological operation. There will be no false flag alien/UFO invasion. The worldly powers that want you to think that they've planned a staged extraterrestrial invasion because, unlike the unawakened masses, you can't be fooled into thinking that hostile aliens are invading when the Elohim return. This is the true scope of Project Bluebeam?

I like watching alien contactees because theyre statements are so outrageous, that everyone points and laughs at them because they cant prove it and it isn't accepted. There were a lot of people in history who tried to speak truthful theories that would only be deemed true decades to centuries later after their deaths. In their time, it seemed crazy, but later on, it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Guess what. Maybe you're right. Maybe they're all phonies who are trying to get poor saps like me to believe in fiction but I find it hard to believe that we have just been put on earth to praise jesus and...thats it. I think there is more to that.

I don't believe that either.

Why do we have to be "put" here to do anything at all?

It all boils down to the human brain, which is constantly trying to see pattern relationships, even when there are none.

Harte

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I understand your point of view Mr Mask. I just see the handful of people in charge of world attempting to hide the truth as much as possible and when a crazy idea comes forth, I latch on to it.

This sentence does a lot to explain the number of people who rather spend time looking at fantasy scams instead of taking the extensive time it takes to read/understand/absorb more factual (and enlightening) studies.

Read what you wrote there with a real attempt to understand why and how so many people get suckered, swindled and made fools of by the likes of Sitchin, Däniken, Hancock, Heiser and various other "intentionally dishonest" con-men making a living off fooling the gullible and hopeful.

I am starting to get into another interesting theory that sounds a little more logical, well, in my eyes.

Uh o...

See? this worries me. What new flavor of un-reality are you now dabbling in haphazardly that will serve as your new view of the week? Do you ever consider delving into the real studies of our collective of experts that have spent decades unraveling the mysteries of history and science?

Humans who control earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and aliens. However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning Gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our rescuers.

Ummm, dunno if you noticed this...but the people controlling this world don't give a rat's ass about UFOs and Aliens visiting our planet. They are too busy playing "divide the land and control the humans on it".

If anything, keeping people like you focused on Annunaki and Bigfoot keeps you distracted and more educated on hoaxes like "Ancient Aliens" (something there is zero evidence of) and less likely to learn exactly what the real world is doing around you.

The "false flag alien invasion theory"...I think is a Psychological operation. There will be no false flag alien/UFO invasion.

And what evidence do you have to even consider this either way? Psychological UFO operations? With the reality of the world stage now at an explosive time of events...why are you even considering that your government is spending any time psychologically messing with UFO believers?

If anything, the media is keeping the poor and uneducated within a box of fiction and media created hogwash to keep you from knowing the truth about the world around you.

it has nothing to do with UFOs and/or operations to scare you before aliens arrive. It has to do with a populace more educated on the daily habits of "Honey Boo-boo" and "History Channel Big Foot BS".

They only want us dumb and distracted. It makes for an easier to control populace.

The worldly powers that want you to think that they've planned a staged extraterrestrial invasion because, unlike the unawakened masses, you can't be fooled into thinking that hostile aliens are invading when the Elohim return. This is the true scope of Project Bluebeam?

Awakening masses? Are you considering yourself awakening?

Because if you are following material presented by "exposed and known frauds" then you are far from "awakening". The names you keep turning to for your information are KNOWN liars. Caught time and time again in the act of lying and inventing material to sell you.

You are not awake if you are spending serious time studying these people. You are basically reading tabloids.

"Bat Boy seen drinking alien blood on farm".

I like watching alien contactees because theyre statements are so outrageous, that everyone points and laughs at them because they cant prove it and it isn't accepted.

I also enjoy these cases. I also find Jacques Vallée's 50 years of research into the phenomena to be very enjoyable. But I surely don't run to Zecharia Sitchin for insight into it all. That is what makes your research so flawed. You pick and choose who is more "entertaining" to your need for fantasy and escape.

This leads you to spewing garbage that has been debunked for decades and shown over and over to be a lie created by a few con-men.

Example- Annunaki means something very much to you not what the word really means> Where did you get your definition? Con-men who invented a new definition for the word to sell books to the gullible and hopeful.

There were a lot of people in history who tried to speak truthful theories that would only be deemed true decades to centuries later after their deaths. In their time, it seemed crazy, but later on, it wasn't.

This is true. But you will find a total number of "ZERO" of them that broke the laws of physics and/or hand created a false history for tabloids and Sci-Fi channel BS to be part of that list.

Nowhere will you find a con-man inventing fictional realities in history, accidentally being right about it all.

That is the cold hard truth. It is also what bothers me most. Is that- unless you change your intellectual diet, you will die thinking the likes of Sitchin helped mankind...or worse, that his info was beneficial to your world view. Truth is this...Sitchin (and all those pushing his work in the media) hate rational thought. They hate education. They hate facts.

Because as long as people are educated, they can not rob the unaware folks who rush to accept the snake-oil they spill.

I want you to find truth...It breaks my heart to see so many people so easily tricked to accept this nonsense. It also breaks my heart when these uneducated types think the reason others don't get on board with this nonsense is because "they just didn't read enough esoteric knowledge".

No...it is not my lack of understanding that brings me to see the truth of these theories. its the decades of digging into them that reveals to me the dishonesty present behind them all.

You are being suckered and used. Like a tool. To bring money to con-men and media outlets. The information you need to see to learn this really does exist. You just rather look for Bigfoot in the Bermuda Triangle. Cus that is so much easier than learning real history.

I hope you figure this out. Until then, I will continue to step on and try to expose this nonsense.

Here is a video I recently made trying to do just that.

MM
edit on 20-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Hanslune

You seem to be unaware of the changes in funeral practice amongst the pre-dynastic the old kingdom and also seem to be applying the standards of later periods to the older periods, if so this would explain your confusion.

hmm, I am unaware of that. Ill look into it. Thanks for telling me.

Basically they did mastabas with stuff inside them, then switched to pyramids with the good stuff in the mortuary temples then switched back to sub surface tombs with the good stuff inside them again, mainly they had found that pyramids acted like big neon signs that said, 'loot here'.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter861
a reply to: Hanslune

Ever read this? www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1405824022&sr=8-8&keywords=enki

This author goes into much more detail and breaks things down much nicer. Also Hanslune bold acusations without anything to back it up is not even worth a comment. In your opinion it's the wild fantasy of Stitchen. Ok cool. I'm not trying sitting here saying it's true or not. But I think by being on this site we call can agree the truth is hidden, and in the pile of rubble that is conspiracy type information the truth lies. We have just have to sift through it all. I dont believe any one document or person holds the answer, but the pile most definitely does.

Yes I did about 3/4 of the way thru, it was the 6th book of Sitchin I read and the last I attempted, by that time I found it hard to take him seriously or even as entertainment his stuff was just drivel.

The 'truth' was never found by Sitchin he just made up stuff and called it that...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

originally posted by: countingdown

do you have any scientific proof of these claims?

there is proof of these claims and plenty of it, moreover in 1971 a U.S farmer accidentally made some and covered one of his fields with it - cutting a long story short - one of the alphabet agencies siezed his farm.

I wont get biblical but its in there too

seach mfkt

Please feel free to link to any peer reviewed scientific papers that prove prolonging people’s lives, allowing levitation, allowing cloaking. It would really help to back up your claims

A link to the story about this farmer would be interesting as well.

Travel to the Vatican and ask them why they have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM, locked in there VAULTS!

My God you believe Scientists these days would be mainstream EVER with this info, all the while being faced with extreme death?? Time to SHOW you we do not even NEED this to do ANYTHING, that your dam scientists will never ATTEMPT to PEER REVIEW LOL.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: deadeyedick

VERY interesting! Can you tell me more of your visions?! How were the pyramids built in your visions?!
is thread has turned into the femine cleansing isle at your local getery. You know what the crazy part is that spiritually i am the one who likely ordered the coverup of such tech. so don't mind the ones who seek to keep a foot on your back. They do what they are told and feel totally justified in them selves about their mission. Like the bible says they can jack with the flesh but can not touch the soul.

The pyramids were built in different ways. meaning that a couple were built the hard way and it shows when you inspect them. The ones that seem perfect in the cutting were build like legos are built. In another diminsion the sphinx does not just sit there. It is capable of all we see around us. it has the same tech that we are starting to envision today but many generations advanced.

The pyramid i have the most info on is the one that has no quarry to be found around it to match the amount of stones used. You see what happened was that i sent them out to the quarry with instructions to create one perfect stone of each size to be replecated. I had to go visit another realm for just about ten minutes but would be gone for a few months earth time. When i got back they were on the verge of rebellion. They thought that i wanted all the blocks for the pyramid to be pulled from the quarry. Once i explained things they started putting all the blocks into place as i would make them appear from the spinx in another realm.

After it was built i remember being inside and making the gold. I had two trusted helpers and things went smooth until my cousin who really was an enemy showed up and started asking questions because he heard a rumor. out of my good nature i gave him a sack of gold i had made and then the next thing i remember i was invaded and killed in order to spare the lives of those around me. Those invaders were not real smart. they never found the gold because i hid it inside the pyramid in another realm they did not know how to get there. it is still there.

Before i was killed or in another life i found a vortex and stuck my head inside and was talking to a man sitting there making gold and i remember trying to explain to him about the energies and how his king was actually the negative one that would enslave all of mankind. he really did not believe me and gave a just following orders speach. i could have stopped it there but it was not in my nature so here we are being led by another world just above ours.i have figured out how to sever the connection they made and how to even cause harm to them from our side. We are at a very crucial stage right now. This is the reason the end has not come yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

After it was built i remember being inside and making the gold. I had two trusted helpers and things went smooth until my cousin who really was an enemy showed up and started asking questions because he heard a rumor. out of my good nature i gave him a sack of gold i had made and then the next thing i remember i was invaded and killed in order to spare the lives of those around me. .

So to be clear for the history of ATS archives. All your support of this "The Pyramids were gold making machines" is because you yourself were there, in another body from a previous life...where you were killed for whatever reason...right?

Because this has a lot to do with showing all how "real" this "theory" is.

Oh, and no...your "visions" are not true. The are fictional (make-believe) accounts from a single brain. If you believe them you need to seek a psychological diagnosis pronto. If you are knowingly inventing them for whatever reason...Sitchin would be proud.

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

To be fair, try reading his post in Morgan Freeman's voice, it's surreal...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask The pyramids were not built to make gold. They were made to produce power from the transference of energy from one world to another. A doorway from here to there. The doorway was open from the other side and we have been left in an influencial state of being drained of positive energy from the other place. The gold can be made anywhere and if you have the ingredients right it can be done on the dash of your car in a matter of days. The shafts were for the ingredients to be supplied by different tribes that were at war and would not share the ingredients but are also for ventalation in order to get the attention of the spinx to allow the creator to transfer the atoms into gold. The most logical conclusion for you to draw from something you do not understand is to prescribe help in the form of a pill that turns off the recptors that are the pathways of ancient knowledge. i do not blame you but you gotta see the humor in you saying hey i do not understand what you are saying so you must be stopped before someone believes you. It is a intellictual cop out. Like i said in the op you are just folowing orders just as you have been told too so you get a gold star in the suppression department.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Travel to the Vatican and ask them why they have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM, locked in there VAULTS!

My God you believe Scientists these days would be mainstream EVER with this info, all the while being faced with extreme death?? Time to SHOW you we do not even NEED this to do ANYTHING, that your dam scientists will never ATTEMPT to PEER REVIEW LOL.

If they are secret and locked up how do you know about them? It would appear you know nothing about the history involved with the Vatican library. I would suggest you look up how many times the Vatican was taken by a hostile force and looted and what is the oldest material they now have, it may aid you in understanding your error.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Deleted stuff

Is it fun to make up stuff? Shouldn't you take this type of post to religion or hoax?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
David Hudson is a crank...

And no...the theory the OP presents is not even possible. Never mind probable.

Oh...and no, Mono-atomic Gold does not give the gifts of longevity, levitation or cloaking. Nor would the Egyptians have figured it out if there was some technological way for it to be done.

And no...Mono-atomic Gold (or any metal for that matter) doesn't have "magical properties" of any kind.

Just wanted to put some truth in a thread that began with so many lies and dishonest sources.

Denying ignorance loud n proud.

MM

You must be the resident comedian..very good..Have YOU any evidence to back up your anecdotal claims?

From what i have learned,all of what you have stated is the purest dis info..I think a more suitable motto for you is 'embracing and spreading falsities and dis info'

Peacefully B

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OP thanks for putting the time and effort into this presentation,you done good.I certainly believe the pyramids and many other structures globally,were built with energy harnessing in mind,as they all line up on the Earths energy grid.

I have heard actually of there being residues of the process you mention, being found at Giza.I also think the makers (Annunaki) purposely built them in allignment to Sirius and Orion as these are significant to the heritage of the founders.

I know the Nile was actually running a lot nearer the great pyramid and was utilized in the process until a change in the Earths axis 3600 years ago which altered the climate-most likely Nibiru-this was the findings of the Potsdam institute i.e. Martin Claussen.

The writings on the wall-cone head mummies with red and blonde hair??...hmmm...time to rewrite the damn history books..these f@?/#ers are still in control..not for too long, all being well.

Peacefully B

Edit-i see another member a few posts above this, has added some valid points about the purpose of the pyramids that i agree on, as well as the OPs suggestions,i don't see why it couldn't have multi purpose uses' the evidence points to that,i do not include burial tombs in these uses' though,just for the record.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gotta love the double post,sorry..
edit on 20-7-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
lol, sorry....

Just take monotomic gold for 9 months, after a 40 day fast and then you can show us how you can levitate etc...

If you are still alive, that is....

If this (monotomic gold effects) is actually true, then you would think there would be some people around who could say "I did it, and I am perfectly healthy, able to levitate and can do magic as well!!

People do not keep secrets well...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join