It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

One book is "lot's of proof"? I would have thought that lots of proof meant multiple sources.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

One book is "lot's of proof"? I would have thought that lots of proof meant multiple sources.

I've read books without a single piece of proof in them, given the premise of making magic powder his book sounds rather sketchy, instead of delectable feast for the intellect it's probably more like an under boiled goat's shank, without sauce and left in the sun for too long.

However, give us the three best bits of proof this book has? Also explain why this fringe idea is better than the other 50-60 bizarre fringe ideas about the tombs.
edit on 18/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In my past research of monoatomic gold products, making it from actual gold metal is very risky in that the process produces a very toxic precipitate. For this reason, many companies produce monoatomic gold from sea salt.

The only thing this substance does is increase serotonin levels in the brain. In my opinion, consuming this is product, if it doesn't kill you, will lead to a one-way ticket to the nut ward in a mental institution.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: countingdown
there is proof of these claims and plenty of it, moreover in 1971 a U.S farmer accidentally made some and covered one of his fields with it - cutting a long story short - one of the alphabet agencies siezed his farm.

Name of farmer was?
Location of farm was?
Reason on court papers that they seized his farm with, which court, who was the judge that signed the papers?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dont know why Im bothering, you'll probably pick holes in my spelling next.
No, one book is not lots of proof there are multiple references to other documents within the book.
I gave you the title and the name of the author, why dont you take a stroll to your local library and read it. Maybe then you will stop telling me what a bad person I am for throwing something into the mix.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When did I insult you or think down on you? I was just calling your claim that there is lots of proof. One book isn't lots of proof. If there are sourced claims in the book, can't you direct me to those sources? Are the sources in that book the only sources that exist? Aren't there more sources outside the ones in that book? Can you direct me to those sources? The reason I ask these questions is because the more evidence supporting a theory the better the chances of it being true and you did say "lots of sources," so I'm taking you up on that and asking you to produce them. This is your opportunity to prove your case and you are giving me one source. You know what other theory has one book? Christianity and I don't believe that either.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

double post.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

No Pyramid needed and FREE SHIPPING!

Pyramid, or pyramid scheme?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Howdy,

This may be going a bit off topic, but can anyone post a link or two about what (scientifically speaking) monoatomic gold is even supposed to be? I've watched the video posted (the one with the German man making it) and I've read the posts, but I'm still uncertain.

I see that he dissolved gold in a very corrosive (acidic and oxidizing) solution of peroxide and acids... Is that all it is? If so, how is that supposed to be used by humans? Are humans supposed to drink this? Do they water it down (and precipitate the gold back out, undoing everything they worked to do...)? Do they precipitate it as a toxic salt? In all of these cases I find this substance completely unsafe...

Why would anyone, let alone the ancient Egyptians, want to make this?

Sincere regards,
Hydeman

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

I have been saying this for some time on ats. However i never based it on anything like facts but just my visions. I know how it was made and much more. One group of people was in charge of suppling one ingredient from one direction and another group from the other. This is why the shafts are there but are not tall enough to walk down. No one was allowed down to the lower level where the gold was being made. Anywho if you take and look at the drawing of a star and you will see that the point inside the pyramid where the gold was being made coincides with the top or capstone of the other pyramid and vice versa. I left many tonnes of gold down in the pyramid but one needs to know how to view it in order to get it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: countingdown

there is proof of these claims and plenty of it, moreover in 1971 a U.S farmer accidentally made some and covered one of his fields with it - cutting a long story short - one of the alphabet agencies siezed his farm.

Name of farmer was?

Location of farm was?

Reason on court papers that they seized his farm with, which court, who was the judge that signed the papers?
I do not remember his name either but he started a big movement. Just look up making gold and his story is one of the top ones. He even had this stuff in his field looked at under intense heat and it proved to not have mass or something like that. Sorry i'm not a scientist and do not know the terms.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I do not remember his name either but he started a big movement. Just look up making gold and his story is one of the top ones.

www.google.com.au...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&q=making+gold&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gLvJU-D_OubC8gfhtYEw&gws_rd=ssl

So which one is his story? Link to his story?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

There were no paintings on the walls, no hieroglyphs telling stories of the pharaoh's life, and no treasures the Pharaoh could take to his afterlife as was found in every other pyramid. Ive been to a lot of tombs. More than the average. I know what they are like. Inside of the pyramid does not look like a tomb.

But there are paintings on the walls, and hieroglyphs telling stories, in fact the Pyramid Texts (religimous texts from the Old Kingdom) are painted on the walls of a pyramid, as well sarcophagi have been found in several. You're allowing one pyramid and theories about it to affect your judgement of all of them.

Inside of the pyramid does not look like a tomb.

So, prey tell, what does a tomb look like to you - a modern human living in a technological world? Pyramids weren't just tombs for the average Egyptian but for the god-king. The frail human flesh died, but the god that inhabited it would live on, while the Pharaohs soul sought the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There must be some sort of mechanism designed to move liquids throughout the Pyramid that I would be trying to explain to you. This leads to understanding how the Pyramid itself may have been a hydraulic ram pump as some of you may have heard. They were used extensively around the world until the invention of an electric water pump. I can’t explain it in words how it happens in the pyramid, at all. You need diagrams. It involves water pressure. John Cadman did a very good job explaining and discovering this. Here is his website.

The greatest problem with this theory is that all those shafts and passages were never watertight. There are voids and open joints along the floor of the shafts where water would just leak through. Most of the water pumped into them would never make it out the other side.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
The greatest problem with this theory is that all those shafts and passages were never watertight. There are voids and open joints along the floor of the shafts where water would just leak through. Most of the water pumped into them would never make it out the other side.

Plus is there signs of water erosion in the shafts and tunnels?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
You sad ask so...
Why are they NOT tombs if Kings and Queens are buried there?

There were never any tombs found in the great pyramids, nor bodies / corpses / mummies. That's a large jump in reasoning by egyptologists over 100 years ago that doesn't fit any of the evidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I do not remember his name either but he started a big movement. Just look up making gold and his story is one of the top ones.

www.google.com.au...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&q=making+gold&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gLvJU-D_OubC8gfhtYEw&gws_rd=ssl

So which one is his story? Link to his story?
Dang i just cant remember his name. After testing was done he was involved in court battles with hp. The videos are in the philosophers stone from unine thread on here. There have been several discovery channel shows about making gold and he was featured. Not too long ago you could pull the videos on youtube up with ease. Now when you search for transmutation of elements clay to gold the vids are not showing up. for a while he was selling clay on ebay.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
You sad ask so...
Why are they NOT tombs if Kings and Queens are buried there?

Actually no body was ever found in the Great Pyramid.

Also if they were tombs where are all the hieroglyphs? I mean the Egyptians seemed to have decorated everything yet not their final resting place?

If you ask me they are older than what we are told and were some kind of machine or device for energy. I'm not saying it's 100% but it's a theory I lean to more than the pharaoh one.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Serotonin converts to the spirit molecule in complete darkness and reverts to serotonin when exposed to light through the eye. Think of the ramifications. But a gold factory, highly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
S&F

I`m still reading through this but wanted to ask before I forget. Have any sort of instructions or descriptions ever been found or translated as to what the purpose was to these structures? Maybe even in another language of another culture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join