It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaFunk
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But yes, it doesn't matter what direction they were flying as long as they stayed away from flying below the flight restricted airspace.

But they didn't fly below restricted air space.

Which is the point. MH17 was in unrestricted airspace based on their flight level (above the minimum level). Anything under the 30k +/- level would be in restricted airspace.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: moobie
Well, they should be enjoying their holiday if it didn't matter.

and they would had it not been for pro russian rebels / russia shooting the plane down.

In this case though when reviewing the abilities of the pro Russian rebels the phrase - "So easy a caveman can do it" - does not apply.

Having one and using one are two very different things. It is not a simple push INSTANT WIN button affair.

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

In NATO ... restricted air space comes to YOU.

NATO has nothing to do with this situation?

NATO isn't involved in this conflict so where are you trying to go with that?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

It does matter. You responded to this comment,

I would like to know if following those waypoints would've kept them out of the danger zone.

It obviously matters in relation to the comment you responded too, cause if they hadn't flown above the dangerous area, like the ten previous flights hadn't, they wouldn't have been shot.

no it does not matter.

There was no restriction in airspace over the flight level. It would not matter if they were using the waypoint guidance, ATC direction or pilot initiated change in course. They were in full compliance of the restrictions in place.

The only reason you guys need it to matter is to create the ability to blame someone for the rebels stupidity.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

and they would had it not been for pro russian rebels / russia shooting the plane down.

In this case though when reviewing the abilities of the pro Russian rebels the phrase - "So easy a caveman can do it" - does not apply.

Having one and using one are two very different things. It is not a simple push INSTANT WIN button affair.

A lesson the rebels, and MH17, l;earned the hard way. You dont supply advanced sams to a group of people who just recently discovered opposable thumbs and fire.

link   

But yes, it doesn't matter what direction they were flying as long as they stayed away from flying below the flight restricted airspace.

Which is the point. MH17 was in unrestricted airspace based on their flight level (above the minimum level). Anything under the 30k +/- level would be in restricted airspace.

If they had just sticked to the flight path that stayed south of the warzone like the ten previous flights did they would still be alive.
edit on 20-7-2014 by DaFunk because: (no reason given)

link   

Inch by inch step by step
More info if you are still believing the news outlets. It appear two cabin crew refused to fly this route...

www.dailymail.co.uk... gged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.dailymail.co.uk... ears-Senior-pilots-cabin-crew-flagged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

Had a certain group of separatists not shot them down they would be.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If they had just sticked to the flight path that stayed south of the warzone like the ten previous flights did they would still be alive.

And the AirIndia flight may have been shot down instead. Or any number of aircraft coming after MH17.

this is not rocket science. The flight path of MH17 was unrestricted. MH 17 was in full compliance of that flight level restriction. Stop trying to blame the pilots / ATC for the rebels mistake.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

Inch by inch step by step
More info if you are still believing the news outlets. It appear two cabin crew refused to fly this route...

www.dailymail.co.uk... gged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.dailymail.co.uk... ears-Senior-pilots-cabin-crew-flagged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html

which has what to do with what we are talking about? The airspace was unrestricted. Many other planes flew that route that day. any reason they are being ignored?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

no it does not matter.

It obviously does in relation to the comment you responded to. If it doesn't, then don't resppnd to my comment.

No it does not matter, it's just a case of life and death.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DaFunk

Did I not make that point clear in my reply?

Sorry if I didn't, but you are right they didn't fly below restricted airspace so they weren't expecting to have this happen to them, nor were other planes that flew that route before them.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Many other planes flew that route that day. any reason they are being ignored?

Any reason you are not providing evidence for that? That they flew over the exact disputed area?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

no it does not matter.

It obviously does in relation to the comment you responded to. If it doesn't, then don't resppnd to my comment.

No it does not matter, it's just a case of life and death.

i will respond to your post and any other post I feel like.

Secondly, the airspace was unrestricted. That is not going to change no matter how people try and push the flight path issue.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ok, I know people will hate this, and it's just an angle, but

This just feels too "perfect"

Spidersense tingling tells me I'm being fracked around with.

This is very strange indeed. Unless a suitcase or a bag broke open on impact I can not imagine these cards and money fall so close together from about 10 kilometers high.

edit on 20/7/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Th point is that you took my comment out of context. Read what I was asking.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Many other planes flew that route that day. any reason they are being ignored?

Any reason you are not providing evidence for that? That they flew over the exact disputed area?

Any reason you didnt provide evidence for -

?

You also dont know if any other aircraft, prior or after, would have been shot at if MH17 rerouted / didn't fly that day.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Not only that but with the "auto drawing" of a young girl and holiday edition of Donald Duck and a game of Stratego it is bound to ruffle the feathers of any Dutchman born before the 90's.

It's not even stuff you'd expect from a young girl right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h Something tells me you should hang on to your pantalones' Cowboy!

'Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.'
Dick Cheney August 26, 2002

'If we wait for the danger to become clear, it could be too late.'
Sen. Joseph Biden D-Del., September 4, 2002

'Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly . . . all this will be made clear in the course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes.'
Ari Fleisher March 21, 2003

'There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them.'
Gen. Tommy Franks March 22, 2003

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are correct sir... don't know, don't know, who is telling the truth or not. I agree airspace was unrestricted. I would have gotten on that plane myself. don't know, don't know...that is the scary part!

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join