It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

Ive read your post twice and still missed the part dealing with the topic. Care to point it out to us so we are all on the same page?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

[qoute]If they had just sticked to the flight path that stayed south of the warzone like the ten previous flights did they would still be alive. [/qoute]?

I would say that one is obvious because that path would not have been over the warzone.

You also dont know if any other aircraft, prior or after, would have been shot at if MH17 rerouted / didn't fly that day.

The subject of my discussion was mh17, not other aircraft.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DaFunk

If they had just sticked to the flight path that stayed south of the warzone like the ten previous flights did they would still be alive.

And what about the planes that have flown that route many times before this one without incident?

"The flight path taken by MH17 was approved by the International Civil Aviation Organization and by the countries whose airspace the route passed through,” said Liow Tiong Lai at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur on Friday. “Fifteen out of 16 airlines in the Assn. of Asia Pacific Airlines fly this route over Ukraine.”

The airlines said that the course taken by the plane was a common one and that another flight from a different airliner was on the same route at the time of the MH17 crash in the region of Donetsk near the Russian border.

www.latimes.com...

And they were sticking to their flight plan.
edit on 20-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Had a certain group of separatists not shot them down they would be.

Maybe so, but this is again out of context in regards to the original comment.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And what about the planes that have flown that route many times before this one withoutincident?

What about them haven't seen any specific info.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Then maybe you should stop trying to discuss the flight path of other aircraft on that day if its not about them. Specifically the 10 previous flights or those flights that didn't fly over the area.

MH17 was in unrestricted airspace.

Their flight path made no difference. The only question is were they above the flight level restriction in place and the answer to that is yes, they were.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The airlines said that the course taken by the plane was a common one and that another flight from a different airliner was on the same route at the time of the MH17 crash in the region of Donetsk near the Russian border.

Yet the previous ten daily flights did not fly over the area.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaFunk

And what about the planes that have flown that route many times before this one withoutincident?

What about them haven't seen any specific info.

Then why did you invoke them in your response to me?

Secondly evidence was posted about other aircraft. The AirIndia flight.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yet the previous ten daily flights did not fly over the area.

i thought this was about MH17 and no other airplane?

Secondly you have any info to back your comment up about the previous flights not going through?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Their flight path made no difference.

It obviously did, if they hadn't flown over the warzone like the ten previous flights, they would not have been shot at.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Their flight path made no difference.

It obviously did, if they hadn't flown over the warzone like the ten previous flights, they would not have been shot at.

Had Russia not supplied sams to pro russian rebels they would not have been shot at.

the attempt to blame the pilots and ATC is just sick and sad.

The flight path made no difference. No amount of protesting that is going to assist your argument. The airspace was unrestricted.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Maybe so, but this is again out of context in regards to the original comment.

I know the original comment because I wrote it.

So now what is out of context for my reply to your comment, because if they had not been shot down by separatists( again in my opinion) they would be enjoying where they were going.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Secondly you have any info to back your comment up about the previous flights not going through?

Already did a few times.

You can look it up at flightaware.com

Here's the overlayed map again.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The more I read the more I ask myself the following question:

"if it WASN'T the rebels then why have they ruined the crime scene (both directly and by allowing reporters etc to rifle through the wreckage), denied investigators access and taken bodies and black box recorders away?"

Nobody seems to have a decent answer to this.....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

you misread the map their chief.
Try again and see if you can find your mistake.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman

"if it WASN'T the rebels then why have they ruined the crime scene (both directly and by allowing reporters etc to rifle through the wreckage), denied investigators access and taken bodies and black box recorders away?"

Because they are to busy trying to blame the pilots and ATC for flying a commercial aircraft in unrestricted airspace. Anything that will remove attention from those questions you asked is what will be attempted.

Its called grasping at straws.

link   

Interesting because a plane was on the same route just ahead of this flight and none of the previous flights before that one were shot down so your argument is not a valid one.

link   

I know the original comment because I wrote it.

You responded to the response to my comment.

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No matter how you look at it, my point is still correct, if they hadn't flown over the war zone they wouldn't have been hit. Regardless of other planes flying there. Again I ask, which flights were this?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman

Its not that they don't have an answer, its that the answer does not help with their case.

So they ignore it.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join