It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DaFunk

you misread the map their chief.
Try again and see if you can find your mistake.

Point it out to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaFunk
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No matter how you look at it, my point is still correct, if they hadn't flown over the war zone they wouldn't have been hit. Regardless of other planes flying there. Again I ask, which flights were this?

No really its not. there is no evidence to support your "point".

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: Xcathdra

Inch by inch step by step
More info if you are still believing the news outlets. It appear two cabin crew refused to fly this route...

www.dailymail.co.uk... gged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.dailymail.co.uk... ears-Senior-pilots-cabin-crew-flagged-concerns-flight-path-weeks-tragedy.html

Im not sure why it matters who chose to fly this route and who didnt ? The point is they had the option to do so and the Malaysian airline chose to fly through it. As i said earlier there was an Indian airline following as well. See Russia changed the rules here thas part of the shock.See normally missile threat to civilian airplanes is greatest upon takeoff and landing, not when they are flying five miles above the earth. The reason for this is simple terrorists may get ahold of shoulder fired rockets and have. But no one has ever seen any terrorist armed with medium range sams this is one of the reason that people think it was a Russian crew manning the SAM. I say no Russia used poor judgement giving the separatists something they should not have. Probably thought they could trust the Chechen "volunteers" bet there rethinking that.

People i dont think realize how serious this is in effect Russia committed an act of war. World war 2 was started with even less provocation. Putin has two moves here admit responsibility going i went to far sorry. Or the alternative is stick with his ego and try to bluster his way through this but hes going to pay in total loss of international support. He will turn Russia into a pariah nations like Iran. International community will refuse to deal with them be isolated out of the world economic groups like the G20. Already talk of removing them from this already lost G8 well now G7. Im really beginning to think Putin has lost his mind.

Everything he has done has made matter worse for the Russian people not better. It started with his delusional paranoia (to many years in the KGB?) . And he has made every wrong move possible its like hes getting his advice from Kiev.

edit on 7/20/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

No really its not. there is no evidence to support your "point".

Who would be shooting at them outside of that area then?

link   

originally posted by: DaFunk
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No matter how you look at it, my point is still correct, if they hadn't flown over the war zone they wouldn't have been hit.

This is about as silly as saying "if they were never born they would have never died."

If these pro Russian rebels had not fired on a civilian plane this would have never have happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That was flight AIC113

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

the attempt to blame the pilots and ATC is just sick and sad.

The flight path made no difference. No amount of protesting that is going to assist your argument. The airspace was unrestricted.

You are correct, this is not pilot error nor any airline at fault. Every time I think this is nothing I think about MH370 and no way this just happened by chance.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Maybe if you hadn't come in to take my comment out of context it would have made more sense, but alas, it has come to be expected.

This session is probably coming to an end. On to the next one.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Im not sure why it matters who chose to fly this route and who didnt ?

You are right! I thought People would read the article come to this on their own. It doesn't matter. There is a bigger picture here and I am terrified and sick over it all.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The flight path made no difference. No amount of protesting that is going to assist your argument. The airspace was unrestricted.

You are correct, this is not pilot error nor any airline at fault. Every time I think this is nothing I think about MH370 and no way this just happened by chance.

No didnt happen by chance at all separatists locked on tracking radar and pushed the green button witout verifying what craft they locked on to say its rather simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If a male is shot and killed in California and a male is shot and killed in Moscow, are the 2 incidents related and do they involve a conspiracy / coverup because they are both human, males, and were both shot?

The people boarding the aircraft, flying over Ukraine and being shot down by rebels with a sam has nothing to do with the MH370 flight. Aside from a coincidence of it being the same airline, the 2 situations are completely different.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Question:

DO Civilian airline transponders have an IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) reply capability?

A lot of SAMs operate in multiple modes. 1) Integrated weapon system (Normal engagement), 2) Stand alone mode (built in radar), 3) target - detection mode (autonously engagement of targets in Forward Field of View).

IFF is central to autonmous mode, do civilian airliner transponders reply to IFF? If not, they should, if they intend to fly over dangerious airspaces (or in fact any).

If no IFF reply is incomming, in autonmous mode, kiss your ass goodbye.

Is it possible (or likely) that the transponders could have been electronically Jammed by Ukrainians? We can maybe infer this via ADS links that are broadcasted and picked up with people publishing to FlightRadar24 et al. Was there any gaps in their data?

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
For those who believe this is connected to MH370 please provide evidence. It will make the rest of us less sceptical

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

It's possible, but I don't have the knowledge or the capability to check into it.

Perhaps someone here can check up on this

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No didnt happen by chance at all separatists locked on tracking radar and pushed the green button witout verifying what craft they locked on to say its rather simple.

I have said over and over I Don't know! So I will keep to myself from now own. Funny I don't think anyone read the article it gives lots of info which airlines did not fly their etc. and by the end contracted it self.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I thought this conspiracy thingy was why we are here? At this point and into the future we will most likely never know the truth of either.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril
For those who believe this is connected to MH370 please provide evidence. It will make the rest of us less sceptical

I don't have any! All we still have is that 600 or more people are dead or missing, with the same airline and make of plane. Could be that this is just what it is, it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Australian Federal Police investigators will soon arrive IF they get access to the area they will get to the bottom of it like they did the Bali bombings bringing people to justice however might be a tad more difficult though.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join