It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extraordinary Phenomena of Morphing UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I first saw some examples of this weird phenomena whilst attending a UFO conference many years ago. The footage shown was from Mexico and utterly bizzare. The next footage of this kind that I came across was filmed in the UK by a guy named Anthony Woods who filmed many hours of footage of these objects in the South of England. Recently with the advent of good quality cameras becoming affordable to the public the quality of footage has increased to spectacular levels. What on Earth are these objects? They seem to be made up of energy/plasma and twist, turn and morph like no other aerial phenomena I've ever seen.

Here's a couple of examples (would appreciate if someone could please embed) -

Orange Tube/Sky Serpent Breaks in Two @10.50

www.youtube.com...

Break -

s3.postimg.org...

Milan July 6th 2014

www.youtube.com...

Screenshot -

s11.postimg.org...

There are countless more examples of this phenomena on you tube feel free to post some of the better ones in this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Solar Balloon

There can be many reasons for an object to look like it morph's, mylar balloons tied together for example but one of the main problems is autofocus being used on the camera this can make bright highlights seem like they change shape.
edit on 14-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
To be honest it baffles me how someone could think that the 1st video is anything ELSE but balloons?
I mean, seriously, it look like balloons and it moves like balloons..how on earth could anyone think this is a "sky serpent" or something from outer space?

As for the other footage, it's a bunch of mylar balloons tied together and rather out of focus. It's not the first UFO where someone saw mylar balloons and called it a "morphing UFO". There are tons of them on youtube.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here you go, paste everything after the =

Im going with bunches of balloons on both video's
The 2nd video was posted here the other day and is a bunch of mylar balloons reflecting the sun

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Here you go, paste everything after the =

Im going with bunches of balloons on both video's
The 2nd video was posted here the other day and is a bunch of mylar balloons reflecting the sun

Thanks for that had wondered about why my vids wouldn't post right.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
These things are not Balloons please take some time to research this and you'll soon find out that this is a real phenomena -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm going with balloons. On the YT page for the first video, in the description he says he "summoned" them. Hmm, just how exactly does one summon a UFO?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
A few more examples -

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
These things are not Balloons please take some time to research this and you'll soon find out that this is a real phenomena -

How do you know they are not balloons? They look like balloons, they act like balloons... they are balloons!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

A few more examples -

Of balloons.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How do you know they are not balloons? They look like balloons, they act like balloons... they are balloons!

You think that this is a Balloon?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
ballons & swamp gas aside..
i've heard these referred to as sky serpents
..seems someone had a vested interest in connecting this all back to ancient mayan traditions (..and others)

in the early 80's i think some new zealand film crew captured similar images in still frames (lots of movement; 'weaving trails' in a single frame) when they are seen 'realtime' they often appear as orbs or balls..
they also appear to be the same thing seen en-masse in mexico (sky serpents) and other places..

some of the new-age crowd have been uploading videos where they are apparently 'calling' them down, at busy places like shopping centres, and teaching people how to do it
..they're claiming these things are intelligent beings (not some kind of space vehicle)
..and somehow ..that's the 'new-age agenda' once again

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You think that this is a Balloon?

Yes, of course it is balloons - what do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
80% of those videos of morphing ufos are balloons in my opinion 20% unknown

My favorite one is still NASA´s recording of a space "snake" like thing.
Makes me wonder if their live unknown organisms in our atmosphere

And another space snake...

edit on 14-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

The UFO Sky worm video is interesting.

The way that the worm is constructed looks like lot of spheres are just tied together, so I can see why some people call it balloons. One problem I have with it being just a string of balloons is how it is able to untangle its self when it does get all tangled up. If it was only some string holding it together then I am at a loss for how the line of balloons would untangle themselves when getting blown around into all those different shapes.

How a smaller orb type UFO has been seen with some of these events is also interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The UFO Sky worm video is interesting.

The way that the worm is constructed looks like lot of spheres are just tied together, so I can see why some people call it balloons. One problem I have with it being just a string of balloons is how it is able to untangle its self when it does get all tangled up.
I think the answer to that is, it depends how closely you tie the balloons together. If they are too far apart, I agree they could get tangled, but the way to prevent this is to simply tie them more closely together, which makes it much less prone to tangling.

The NASA video is a lot more interesting, because that's probably not balloons but all the others probably are. MUFON did a documentary on this, they tied some mylar balloons together, let them go, and UFO photographers captured the balloons. They were posted online with comments like in this thread about "morphing UFOs" and some people were amazed, though some more savvy viewers suspected they were balloons.

Finally MUFON showed their operative going into a balloon store, buying the balloons, and launching them, proving they were really balloons and this suggests balloons should be our first assumption when we see "morphing UFO", unless we have some good reason to think it's not balloons.

Morphing UFO is Balloons!

edit on 14-7-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

One problem I have with it being just a string of balloons is how it is able to untangle its self when it does get all tangled up.

The balloons are in a mesh bag

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

One problem I have with it being just a string of balloons is how it is able to untangle its self when it does get all tangled up.

The balloons are in a mesh bag

These are not Balloons. This video is stabilized so you can see the movement of the object as it morphs -

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Could be, they did seem to have a dark outline, but I thought that could be just an artifact.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here is a possible explanation of sky serpants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join