It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: milomilo

Believe me. Nobody here is full of crap when they say there is some very weird and exotic and advanced stuff in existence.
Also, ever think things like NASA are a red herring to make people look the other way.

You are looking too much into conspiracies where there are none.. everything you suspect US goverment is hiding in secret development needs funding and people .. you cant hide these people who made these alleged super secret aircrafts..

I think you want to believe so bad about these fictional secret stuff that you willing to submit to fantasy and imagination while dropping your thinking cap.

which secret weapon project do you think US have now ? when they cant even make a simple fighter like JSF correctly ? and all those military funding gone to support war in afghanistan and iraq and other unrest in the world , they got to come from somewhere right ?

There are no secret flying object or hidden UFO somewhere in Area 51.. only lies and fairy tales told by liars

Believe what you will. We are all born with freewill.

Just remember Zaph's post on the first few pages, about "How does a magician do a trick?" Misdirection.

Focusing on the right hand while the left is doing something out of sight.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloudsTasteMetallic

Believe me. Nobody here is full of crap when they say there is some very weird and exotic and advanced stuff in existence.
Also, ever think things like NASA are a red herring to make people look the other way.

You are looking too much into conspiracies where there are none.. everything you suspect US goverment is hiding in secret development needs funding and people .. you cant hide these people who made these alleged super secret aircrafts..

I think you want to believe so bad about these fictional secret stuff that you willing to submit to fantasy and imagination while dropping your thinking cap.

which secret weapon project do you think US have now ? when they cant even make a simple fighter like JSF correctly ? and all those military funding gone to support war in afghanistan and iraq and other unrest in the world , they got to come from somewhere right ?

There are no secret flying object or hidden UFO somewhere in Area 51.. only lies and fairy tales told by liars

Believe what you will. We are all born with freewill.

Just remember Zaph's post on the first few pages, about "How does a magician do a trick?" Misdirection.

Focusing on the right hand while the left is doing something out of sight.

magician's trick yes everyone understands they used then..

so america = magician now ? isnt it stretching it too far ?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Who ever said it was "only" America?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: mbkennel

Totally a possibility. Can't count it out. Not sure which direction it actually falls on. But, I am open to all sorts of possibilities and theories at this point.

OK, but think rationally about it. Consider the paranoid schizophrenics. Why would the Government/Illuminati/KGB be particularly interested in *them*, *personally*? They can't answer because they're mentally ill most of the time.

Exotic tech flew over. You don't know any pilots in that. You felt cognitively and emotionally strange. Why are you so special? That confidant of a Nigerian Prince picked YOU out too?

If somebody wanted to send you an actual message for real, they'd send a 'telegram'. Like actually say something concrete and explicit to you.

edit on 17-7-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not saying they were. Just saying that's how I felt when it flew over the second time. That's it. It was probably keeping to a schedule and I got lucky to see it. That's the most likely explanation. But I am open to exploring other possibilities. Like I said I have no idea what I saw, what it's truly capable of, who's it is, how it works, why it's been built, why it flew where it did, why I saw it, etc... Don't think I'm being picked by some nigerian prince. Also, pretty sure I'm not a skitzo.

And if I did know the answers to any of the above I sure ass hell would never talk about it here. Or anywhere. One. It's too strange rabbit hole wise. Two. Whatever it is, it distinctly felt like it was on our side, and I felt proud of it. I won't dishonor whoever builds that thing, operates it or designed it by actually talking about the specific details if any that I know. Good for them they are brilliant people whoever they are. Wish there were more of them around here, maybe our planet would be a better place. Someone has to take the lead for humanity.

But, although I don't think I'm special, I do think I saw something very special. It was impressive. You would be proud that a human being even built this thing and probably get the same feelings when you saw it too. What you've never looked at an exotic car or boat and thought, damn that's impressive. Good for whoever built that, and even better that humans CAN build something like that. That's all I guess the feelings were in the end. But it did seem personal somehow.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: Astr0

Now, if only I could dream of Jeannie...

sleep
on
it

Signal of Interest

Are you perhaps inferring that we are being influenced/programmed by some form of communication utilizing quantum entanglement?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: Astr0

Now, if only I could dream of Jeannie...

sleep
on
it

Signal of Interest

Are you perhaps inferring that we are being influenced/programmed by some form of communication utilizing quantum entanglement?

FOR THE SWARM!!!!!! Yes we are in effect being used liek a RAccni queen uses dead bodies of other species to communicate or do stuff with.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
with the relatively ancient JSF still in trouble and the software still not functional, it will be hard to believe americans can still build great airplanes.. even with the greatest mind put in it, the only craft that considered special was just a mach 3 spyplane that is useless for anything else , and a faceted triangle that is now useless since everyone and their grandmother already knew the secret to shot down stealth..

basically the US already lost its industrial base and its intellectual base. The US space industry cant even make a reliable and powerful and trustworthy rocket engine, the UsAF have to buy them from the best rocket engine maker in the world, who coincidentally the same nation whose rocket powered creations destroyed so many US planes in vietnam..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

with the relatively ancient JSF still in trouble and the software still not functional, it will be hard to believe americans can still build great airplanes.. even with the greatest mind put in it, the only craft that considered special was just a mach 3 spyplane that is useless for anything else , and a faceted triangle that is now useless since everyone and their grandmother already knew the secret to shot down stealth..

basically the US already lost its industrial base and its intellectual base. The US space industry cant even make a reliable and powerful and trustworthy rocket engine, the UsAF have to buy them from the best rocket engine maker in the world, who coincidentally the same nation whose rocket powered creations destroyed so many US planes in vietnam..

Well we didnt have stealth in vietnam did we? Also the joint strike fighter is a smokescreen program just to justify jobs and a budget. B2's operating over bosnia were never shot down though. Wanna guess why? BEcause they did not deviate from their OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES liek the stupid idiots in that F-117.
And really the only reason they downed it was manual guidance when they saw the aircraft in broad daylight and that was because they never changed their flight path.
Afterwards they didnt get anymore though. The only B2 that was claimed to been shot down in bosnia was the missouri but obviously not since it was in a airshow a few months later with same crew. And one was destroyed on take off from Guam due to engine failure if you want to try and bring that up.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

But that's really the cool thing about 'America'... we are a mix of all homelands and nationalities... which is the direct cause of our intellectual strengths ... so all other nations should be proud of our accomplishments as they helped, too, even if just genetically.

I often wonder how far our tech goes... as I have spoken to a (very) few people with really "out there" inside info in my life and if any of the stuff I've heard is "true" and operational, in any sense, than the sky isn't even the limit... literally.

If it's a ploy to keep bullies with military capability in line... great... good... we can erase the world in a fit of irrationality now, so if any madman thinks twice about a war, then great... but if it's as whispered about, then dammit, I wish I had buckled down in my youth and let the spook recruiters at my school recruit me... because I could take being dead here and exploring "out there" as a couple of school chums might well be doing... or part of, anyway.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Guam was caused by bad data to the flight computer. They didn't turn on the pitot heat during preflight, and when the nose came off the ground the computer read ten degrees nose down, so pulled up into a stall.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah recruit me too please. I'm ready for something more interesting than my normal life. I'd rather be exploring "out there" too. If I can contribute then I'd be willing to. No seriously i wouldn't mind helping whoever built whatever I saw. I want in on the plan.

Hey! Powers that be if I do good for the probation period can we discuss making my next assignment in Bali? Preferably out of some swank room at a hotel in Ubud? Oh, with a private pool. (They have those I looked it up) Of course, I'll swear to everybody there and my family back home I'm working as a bellhop...who lives in a five star resort...and is frequently seen with beautiful exotic women clinging to his arm. I'll be happy to support space command by making sure the island of Bali is free and safe from any potential leaks of the master plan. Seriously can we work this into the deal?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Whats a pitot heat during preflight? Just trying to follow along here.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Airspeed and altitude are measured using pitot tubes.

Have you ever looked at a plane and seen silver tubes sticking off the sides of the nose? Pitot tubes.

To keep them from freezing in flight you can apply heat to them. Guam has a lot of humidity, so during the preflight check of the aircraft you apply the pitot heat to purge the water by evaporating it.

On this day, the crew chief, and crew failed to apply the heat. This led to the air data computer calibrating ten degrees nose low, and fifteen knots fast.

As soon as the nose came up on takeoff, the aircraft tried to correct what it thought was a nose low, and fast condition by pulling the nose up until the aircraft stalled.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thank you for the swift reply! I always wondered what those things were called. Knew what they were for just didn't know what they were called. Wonder what happened to the guy in charge of the ground crew after wards. I'm thinking surveyed out?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Probably transferred to a new field and new base.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'm thinking a much more boring field and base. With a whole lot less time out with the field crews.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Why would attitude be measured by pitot tubes and not something gravitational or gyroscopic?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Attitude is measured by a rotating vane normally on the side of the aircraft. As the nose goes up and down it rotates to show angle of attack.

When the data computer was calibrated, the water in the tubes skewed all the readings. It showed higher airspeed, lower altitude, and nose low angle of attack.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join