It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tajlakz

Which, again I'd agree with, except for the fact that multiple sources have said something similar about travel outside the solar system, and the methods used to do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think that the nuke propelled craft/highly advanced space travel aspect is believable. The parts that raise my hackles are: sleeping humans & the whole abduction/twins/telepathy angle, as well as the ancient breakaway civilization.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Of course... that's the part that is truly novel and OMFG brain zap worthy... well, part of the cog diss anyway, the ramifications are what's keeping me dazed and drool producing, too... but I'm starting to get some kind souls who are admitting a few sheepish confirmations of these weirder, consciousness, sleep, abduction based things... not just BASS, who I think has a well screwed on head, too, btw.

I know exactly how hard it is to process because I realized that it being true is simpler than it being some complex, many angled hoax... and I STILL can't believe it... my mind keeps re-booting back to "skeptic."

But I'm glad we're discussing it here in a, so far, rational manner. I need to... to stay rational.

And suppose... just suppose it's true. Can you wrap your mind around leadership that would give all that up just to lord it over us on this beautiful dirt ball? It's far beyond contemptible...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Definitely two separate sources for extrasolar travel. Faster than light travel even

As much as I loved the flair, I'm going with planet dirt over sun starships made by our ancient ancestors heh.

And I think he probably spilled more than he should have about the orion program lol.

his description of joining craft really jives with the phoenix lights too.

but I think the most disturbing thing for me is that Bedlam dropped lots of abduction hints too...
edit on 27-7-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

And that's the other thing... it makes sense from every angle I've run it... it's a VERY self contained, consistent story... far different from all the other "revelations" I've seen here over the years.

The man behind Astr0 computes as a very wise, genial, British (see his spelling of "programme" among other things) military guy with a heavy science background (duh).

If it's b.s., then how would he pull this off with all facets...i.e. other member's experiences/sightings, his insider knowledge, and perhaps most importantly, the self he presented over the years?

I couldn't scan any of the psychological foibles or mistakes that show when someone is delusional or attempting a prank for ego gratification/self-esteem boost.

He did switch "there" for "their" but I'll forgive that... he was in a hurry... heh.

Yes... this is something out-of-the-ordinary (he assures himself for the 40th time today...again).

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

In regards to instant communication across interstellar distances via telepathy.

heres something interesting. A few years ago I was training a lot with a shaolin monk. Yes a real one. So on some days you would go into the temple ( he called his little studio he taught out of a temple and in fact it was compete with a buddhist alter) to train with him, and instead of hard physical training like you were expecting. he wold just sit you down and over hours of tea just talk. It was nice to pick the brain of a achieved buddhist monk. Anyway he was extremely into meditation. was so good at meditation that he was one of the better chi gong practitioners of his generation of monks. Basically I'm trying to convey he was really good at meditation and mental feats.

Often we would talk about meditation. One time we brought up if he believed in aliens, life elsewhere. his immediate answer. "Of course, I talk to them." "How do you talk to them shirfu" "During meditation?" he answered. "???whaa??? our response. "when you meditate very deeply and become good enough you can communicate with anybody anywhere, even aliens." "Really, but you mean UFOs and aliens visiting earth?" "NO. Aliens in their own planets and homes"

He then went on to discuss how on several occasions he would talk to beings on other planets. in a real time conversation, in his head. Instant communication in real time, said distance didn't matter. Said sometimes they initiate the conversation some time he would seek them, but the first time was a surprise and he wasn't expecting to run across an alien while meditating.

Eventually I left to learn other arts, I miss the tea and the meditation, and the challenging of your body to try hard. But I left, mainly cause I was then trying to find a job, hurting real bad to get by and he wanted me to train literally 14 hours a day. Forget about finding a job. Sleep overnight in the temple not in your car etc. I felt like it was all too much and split. I often wish I didn't. but the arts I study now have a lot of the same meditation and underlying philosophy.

However, this guy knows nothing about science, space ships and conspiracies regarding breakaway civilizations, but he probably knows a whole hell of a lot more than Astr0 about meditation and the powers of a focused mind. and he even said that one can and does communicate telepathically in real time with anyone else anywhere in the universe and all you have to do is meditate and get your selves on the same wavelength or vibes.
edit on 27-7-2014 by BASSPLYR because: redacted some info

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

See why I hang at the paranormal / metaphysics forums normally? That's old hat, BASS, for some of us... and I got there by fast, easy, degenerate, chemical means...heh.... once or thrice, anyway.

But I certainly respect the self discipline others exhibit!

You guys, and how I love you guys on this forum, are into fast planes, air-frames and fluid dynamics...(me, too, for that matter)... and all things non-woo... heh... not so much shutting ones eyes and picking up Gort from Sylex 7. I get it, though. And that credibility and science based skepticism is exactly why he chose you guys and this place... don't you think?

But see the implications this stuff, once solidified, engenders? The ramifications? I think our Astr0 had a plan of his own... and this is the seed. I hope it works. But just in case, maybe point his thread out to some friends as a "ha, look at this weird fiction" thing to get it out there... be a shame if we all croaked tomorrow.

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: clean my mistakes and clarify

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: add forgotten point

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The man behind astr0 really reminds me of the man behind soul visions as well, who also left ATS rather suddenly. But that's a whole 'nother rabbit hole....

The really outlandish sci fi elements don't quite jive with me, but the Orion program having been much more extensive than we know, launching rockets up to space with balloons, and intra-atmosphere vacuum corridors all sound pretty good to me. I mean, look at the roswell stuff: reports of glowing object rocketing across the sky to crash (early vacuum corridor that they lost control of), but the official explanation is that they lost a spy weather balloon. That weather balloon explanation always struck me as being way too specific, but now it sounds like an additional cover for the upper atmosphere rocket assembly heh.

"I couldn't scan any of the psychological foibles or mistakes that show when someone is delusional or attempting a prank for ego gratification/self-esteem boost. "

Oh man, seriously. None of it is attention seeking in the slightest and I truly don't think he'll post again, at least not under astr0.

Bedlam needs to get back from his sequestered work space (or out of Guantanamo lol) and throw his two cents at me!

edit on 27-7-2014 by framedragged because: intra inter

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

And the computing powers of sleeping humans is really what got my attention at first... finest hardware we have and it simply makes sense... especially when "aliens" doing that to us did not.

Alien memories as place markers so they know the screens are working... another good fit... just makes sense, as long as you have tech that accesses consciousness, anyway.

Makes one wonder about those folks who don't seem schizo hearing voices, huh?

And reassembling the photon scatter/trajectory to view history? Old wishful sci-fi, but again, with that tech and computing power... perfectly feasible, at least.

Old theory mixed with enough novelty to weave a believable tale.

Implications...

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: screen to alien

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: removed inane idea (comparatively)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is another bit to ponder on. Baddogma this is what I was referring to in the last PM about the street lights.

In the Wierd California Sighting on page 16 those of us following the thread will remember the pic of the triangle craft that Astr0 supposedly took.

I asked him in a U2U, when and where the picture was taken. He responded that he took a smoke break and was just outside the gate of an airfield in Northern Scotland.
Well the only military airfield that I found in that area was RAF Dounreay, at the Northern end of Scotland.
A little history of RAF Dounreay: "In 1955 the airfield was taken over by the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) for developing a fast breeder reactor." (Wikipedia)
It just so happens that Google Earth Street View has fairly good views of the base from the outside.
I took the pic that Astr0 gave us and compared the street light in his pic to one that I screen shot off of GE street View at RAF Dounreay.

Now I don't know what year Astr0's shot was taken, the lights may have been changed and/or modified since but it does seem to me that the two street lights are similar if not the same. This would lead me to believe that Astr0 was indeed at RAF Dounreay when he took the pictures, strengthening his credibility that he was involved with something there anyway.

What are your conclusions.........?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Woah.

Now this is why I love the internet. That is some serious crowdsourced intel that would make the nsa blush! Also, I love that picture, it's like they didn't laze his camera exposure chip to fuzz the picture.

Great analysis!

@Baddogma

I dunno, that all seems pretty out there, but I've heard one other person in the know talk about abductions and memory wipes so who knows!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My main issue with the story is that the physics are not even close to adequately explained. What, specifically, about the dreaming brain makes it a useful computational resource, as opposed to say a quantum computer? How does FTL work? He talks about FTL like it's some established principle...yet Einstein keeps on being vindicated with experiments and observations to this day.

And then there's the breakaway civ. Archaeologists have found dinosaur bones from 65 million years ago, yet not a shred of peer-reviewed evidence of any human society that approaches what Astr0 has described...how is that possible? Even if our society today was leaving the Earth and wanted to erase any evidence of ourselves existing, the amount of time and resources for such an endeavor would be beyond astronomical.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

I dunno, that all seems pretty out there, but I've heard one other person in the know talk about abductions and memory wipes so who knows!

If you're talking about Tom, I always had the feeling he was being tongue-in-cheek.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I do as well, but I do think he was sincere when he talked about pilots messing with people to shut off their cars lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

They shut off other pilots planes occasionally, so why not cars.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Actually you can achieve FTL IF you DECREASE YOUR MASS TO ZERO. mass of zero infinetly massive is still zero.

link   

Hehe if the guys piloting them have a sense of humor anywhere close to Tom's then it's pretty much a sure thing.

link   

originally posted by: Tajlakz
a reply to: Zaphod58

Don't get me wrong, I think that Astr0 was/is some sort of insider or knows someone on the inside. My gut instinct is that the sleeping humans/ancient human breakaway civilization/telepathic FTL "twins" are the BS components that he had to throw in to the pot in order to tell us about graphene tech, ablative surfaces, interlocking craft, laser tech, etc...

100% agree.

The space program is also a likely multinational Anglo partnership. I doubt they let NATO in on the secret.. Also guessing the submarine/aircraft hybrid (likely sheathed in a plasma envelope) is a real thing as well..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Streetlights, by their nature, are standard over wide areas... but it does not diminish his credibility at all, at the least.

I was writing a PM response when I saw this... being a (bad) journalist, this makes me feel better... info out in the lights and all, heh, despite the one's who will find this thread and deride us for fools... or the monitors.

Luckily, if we die... it does add an air of credibility... and all we have is anecdotal with some cross correspondence, anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Agreed as to archaeological evidence... that is a problem. The supposed anomalies are not adequate... even IF they're true. Strike one...heh.

Unless the surface was really wiped.

But, as I said, if a few folks come forward with their experiences, the dream/mind wipe part has some testimonial proof... besides the several thousands who reported waking in military looking bases and seeing military humans there over the years.

EDIT: And I would have loved to have the physics explained more... but it follows that it might spill too much, no?

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: brain fizz

edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join