It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Still caught on page 1, Sorry!

Thats the Truth! Once you lose that yourself, It's Over!

Some just do not get this. You could save the World, just know its the world as you see day to day. Sending $20 overseas is a good idea, yet the person next door is closer, one down the street even. Kindness starts by doing your world first, then it does the rest itself to Others Worlds by the people receiving Kindness themselves.

Now their playing on that too! Seems Satan is already Been Here! Most are looking for Rev happening all the while in the background It's in full Swing! Who Knew?

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

But you do have video evidence of Obama talking about his "civilian army" correct? And you are aware of Fema camps correct? And you've heard the liberals talk about re-education right? And you know that the DHS has ordered Guns and Ammo right? Well Emeraldous, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Some are capable of putting 2 plus 2 together, and others aren't. Not my problem, I'm as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. And in my original post I stated "my take on this".....which means ....this is MY OPINION. I hope you are not trying to censure my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks!

I was only going to add this. .

It Depends on What the Meaning of "Deportations" Is.

That article tells the true story.

They are using a "creatively designed" form of Statistical syllogism

something like "at the border = anywhere else too"

real old banker trick.

works wonders for "ailing" failure syndrome.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It Depends on What the Meaning of "Deportations" Is.

I guess it does.

What the current administration means by 'deportation' is just by moving ILLEGALS from the southern states to every other state.

Then they pat themselves on the back for a job 'well done'.

Hell they will send them anywhere EXCEPT where they belong.
edit on 11-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey I must be uninformed because no one has actually made an Obama army of Illegals. Do they have uniforms?

They might be well hidden in the high crime districts that vote Democrat in every election.

Perfect cloaking.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous

originally posted by: Wildthing
I admit, I did not read all of the replies however, here are my thoughts...

Where do you get "women and children"...all pictures show mostly males around the age of 18-25 or so.

Yes, they planned this, and the "children" will be pawned off to churches, homes, pedophiles, and people that need an extra $6K per month. However, where are the adults going? Military bases? FEMA Camps?

My take on this is that these people will be "re-educated". They will not only be total commie liberal voters, they will become Obama's army.

WHY did the DHS order guns and ammo? They said for "training". Who is handling the illegals? You guessed it, the DHS. So....the DHS is going to be training WHO? There ya go!

Just my 2 cents.

Ok so in school you heard about mass migrations, coastal comunities and people who prefered the highlands to desert dwellers, etc. But still you got to understand that migration didn't stop just because people decided to put up invisible borders... It fries my brain to think that people think that we as a species are all done with the migration, racial mixing and settling in new lands. And now people will stop, germans will be Germans and the such.
But then there is what you wrote, quite a pot of histeria you have there, good luck with that.

You quoted someone else. I didn't say those things.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

And here is Precedent Obama himself !!!

I think He's thinking "Lets bypass the Posse Comitatus Act"

Obama Civilian Security

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I pretty much just explained "common sense" to you so where is yours? Your country is the only one that laureates itself with being a melting pot and yet I don't see Americans as Brown Mixed Race peoples. So someone must be lying to themselves.

We DO have mixed races here, most are mixed races. Plenty of brown folks here. Open your eyes.

Yes we are a melting pot of LEGAL immigrants. We were never meant to be a melting pot of illegals just waltzing in without health and background checks and ahead of those going through the proper channels.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754
Dear Info, I have to say that reading your post is like watching a scary episode of The Twilight Zone (original).
Who or what is the North Amer Corp? Maybe it's about NAFTA or NATO, or NAMBLA or NAURU (google it).

edit on 11-7-2014 by Diderot because: mistake? what mistake?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I pretty much just explained "common sense" to you so where is yours? Your country is the only one that laureates itself with being a melting pot and yet I don't see Americans as Brown Mixed Race peoples. So someone must be lying to themselves.

We DO have mixed races here, most are mixed races. Plenty of brown folks here. Open your eyes.

Yes we are a melting pot of LEGAL immigrants. We were never meant to be a melting pot of illegals just waltzing in without health and background checks and ahead of those going through the proper channels.

A melting pot of legal people, explain legal migration versus natural migration. I mean nature has migration, we HAD migration or we HAVE it just that now we think that by drawing invisible borders that we changed human migration into legal migration? You really think that thousands of years from now historians will be talking about pre border migrations and legal migration as if they could possibly be indiscernible?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Apparently you don't understand how an economy works. What jobs are these immigrants going to get? You do know that the majority of the services they will need are GOVERNMENT services. That means the jobs we create we are paying for with our tax dollars solely for the purpose of taking care of people who shouldn't be here in the first place. What makes their poor any better than ours? Why should they get to ignore our laws and be rewarded? Why should the president be allowed to pick and choose what laws he enforces...not just pick and choose, but assist in the law being broken? Anyone got anything based in anything other than sympathy? With a million homeless in of our own and many more below the poverty line can you really justify that sympathy for these immigrants as opposed to them? Millions of people can't get jobs right now and you think it's okay to just release a bunch of other people into society to compete for our jobs. You forget he is legalizing like 7 million as well? Who is going to feed US when WE go broke? That should be the question. Won't be far off with people that think we have to foot the bill for saving the whole world.

Like I said earlier. 50,000 kids, at least 800 bucks a bed....40 million a month just to house the ones they are telling us are here. 480 million a year just to house them. All out of tax payers pockets. That's just their housing. That's just the ones that were here a week ago. They're expecting 300,000. That's 240 million a month. Almost 3 billion a year. Just in housing. We should ALL have to pay for this? Why? These numbers don't even include the ACCOMPANIED children and pregnant mothers who will need benefits and housing as well.

We should just all stop paying taxes. Why should we keep funding this? Illegals don't have to follow the law. They won't be filing 1040's. If they don't have to respect the law neither should we. Quit signing their paychecks. Switch your filing status to exempt. Let's starve the politicians and the illegals.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

Here's some that definitely "have it all wrong" !!

FEDS GUARD ILLEGAL ALIEN SHELTER BETTER THAN BORDER

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

A melting pot of legal people, explain legal migration versus natural migration. I mean nature has migration, we HAD migration or we HAVE it just that now we think that by drawing invisible borders that we changed human migration into legal migration? You really think that thousands of years from now historians will be talking about pre border migrations and legal migration as if they could possibly be indiscernible?

So in your opinion we should have open borders? Let me tell you what illegal immigration has brought over. It has brought over gang members, infectious diseases, pedophiles, murderers, rapists and thieves...not just the nice folks. You can take every single one of these types and provide for them if you'd like. What Countries don't have borders and laws?

You continue to ignore common sense no matter what anyone says. Your mind is set, you want open borders and welcome all the negative aspects that will come with it. You ignore the plight of American's poor and favor illegals. We get it.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What would happen if beezzer, (moi) entered;

Mexico
Canada
UK
Germany
Spain
Russia
China
Japan

illegally and just went to a government office, expected someone to speak English ('Merican), give me food, shelter, clothing, money, education, advocates. . . etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Mexico
Canada
UK
Germany
Spain
Russia
China
Japan

illegally and just went to a government office, expected someone to speak English ('Merican), give me food, shelter, clothing, money, education, advocates. . . etc.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! Pro illegal folks don't care about that though. Pity.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Mexico
Canada
UK
Germany
Spain
Russia
China
Japan

I haven't been to Mexico in about a decade. Used to just go on in with minimum hassle. Coming back to the U.S. side I would have to stop at a border check. They usually just waved me through. I crossed from Mexico back into Texas one year on Christmas day, and the border checks were completely vacated.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
More than likely, the same thing that happens in the US. You'd be detained, appear before a competent authority who would either grant a stay or order you deported.

YMMV depending on the country.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
More than likely, the same thing that happens in the US. You'd be detained, appear before a competent authority who would either grant a stay or order you deported.

YMMV depending on the country.

You mean there would be no "sanctuary city" I could go to in any of these other countries?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No sanctuary cities for you Beezer. No jobs, no cheap housing, food, medical...nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

No sanctuary cities for you Beezer. No jobs, no cheap housing, food, medical...nothing.

What the heck?

I was going to sneak across the border to Canada and make them give me bacon the right way. Not "round".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join