It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

North Amer Corp!

We have been Had, Hoodwinked, Stab using our own Money Too! And one thought Cows had it bad! We have become our own Slaves!

Reap what one Sows shall be Our Doom! Using Love as a weapon, Using Relig to do this in itself is Pure Evil! New Age also being played with. All that one still has left is to Look Inside and Drop the Views of the World, See whats really important before its too late!

I'm going to be a very bad Slave! Without using Hate as a Tool no more.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

My friend, this is what I meant when I said Obama has weaponized compassion

LOL

I was agreeing with you just said it in a different way.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Well you xenophobic lot of twitching nerves, just LOL.

Quit with name calling and lies.

Oh and grandma living by herself or worse living in a geriatric nightmare of waiting to die. And being excluded from living in the family home, nice touch. An cold touch indeed
Your society is insane and needs help, but go ahead and defend it blindly. BTW you need someone who has lived in a different culture to make this type of observation and share it with you, oh but I forgot you are xenophobic.

Oh please! My own Mother is 90 and will be 91 in September. She lives in the apartment below mine. She wants to live in her own home, not anyone else's!! We all help in every way that we can, get her groceries, take her to her doctors and out on holidays. Bring food over or order out what she would like and spend time with her etc.

Many families are like my own. Many families take their elderly parents in if the parents agree to it. Do not paint such a broad stroke for all Americans. That is unfair and unwise. You have no idea how many loving and compassionate, kind, caring and generous individuals we have here!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I admit, I did not read all of the replies however, here are my thoughts...

Where do you get "women and children"...all pictures show mostly males around the age of 18-25 or so.

Yes, they planned this, and the "children" will be pawned off to churches, homes, pedophiles, and people that need an extra $6K per month. However, where are the adults going? Military bases? FEMA Camps?

My take on this is that these people will be "re-educated". They will not only be total commie liberal voters, they will become Obama's army.

WHY did the DHS order guns and ammo? They said for "training". Who is handling the illegals? You guessed it, the DHS. So....the DHS is going to be training WHO? There ya go!

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Yet that is One of many possible ideas floating around these days. So many in fact out there, its just to keep on off the real issues.

Although people Are being killed down in Mexico Coldly! Anytime Children are being killed no matter where. I become Sick! Happens everyday and people should be sick themselves. Yet as long as it happens Somewhere else in the World, short story on the news.

And for what? Power, Money, Control? I might have Signed up for a Hard Life; Okay with That. Yet how people have become so Cold has me wondering Just what this World FEEDS it's people. It's our Nature, My @ss!

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Compassion is not a bad thing.

I say it is.

It is 'compassionate' to stand by and watch the LAW be willfully broken without any punishment what so ever.

It is 'compassionate' to stand by and throw billions of dollars of our money at those so called less fortunate while ignoring our own.

That is what they mean by compassionate even though they will never acknowledge that is what they really mean.

A certain group of peoples 'compassion' is writing checks this nation, and we can't afford.

Oh you mean the law of illegal immigration ok so you are a law man huh?
Are you a ten commandments kinda law guy? Whats with all the Usury going on for centuries anyway? Isn't that hugely wrong in the eyes of Jesus?
Ok maybe not a religious guy, all right how about the little caper that led to 2007 collapse? Were there any laws that might have been broken then. Don't hear a single yelp about that, do you.
But yeah walking into a country that has an invisible border to live, eat and play is the worst thing a human can do... Ohh I see you're a trespassing land man! So you are a imminent domain guy huh? Who sold you the land that you defend? Nah you took that land! Or bartered beads like how the US got Mathattan Island! Yeah that sounds about fair. What laws did you break? Not any laws you seem to care so # it baby!
So if someone else appropriates your cash money to pay for illegals "compassionate foodstamps" then don't cry

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Simple to state compassion for your own family or kin. But question yourself, why that compassion does not translate to compassion to others that are not of your own? Could you then truly state that you have compassion? Compassion is all inclusive.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

But yeah walking into a country that has an invisible border to live, eat and play is the worst thing a human can do... Ohh I see you're a trespassing land man! So you are a imminent domain guy huh? Who sold you the land that you defend? Nah you took that land! Or bartered beads like how the US got Mathattan Island! Yeah that sounds about fair. What laws did you break? Not any laws you seem to care so # it baby!
So if someone else appropriates your cash money to pay for illegals "compassionate foodstamps" then don't cry.

Walking into a Country to live eat and play at the expense of the host Country and its people is wrong. When we can't provide for our homeless and hungry, why cater to foreigners?

No one alive today took any land from anyone. People over 200 years ago did. Why bring that up now? We had nothing to do with that. We are now the USA with borders and laws like any other Country.

Compassionate foodstamps shouldn't be allowed for foreigners when we have people living on the streets and hungry. Where is your common sense?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing
I admit, I did not read all of the replies however, here are my thoughts...

Where do you get "women and children"...all pictures show mostly males around the age of 18-25 or so.

Yes, they planned this, and the "children" will be pawned off to churches, homes, pedophiles, and people that need an extra $6K per month. However, where are the adults going? Military bases? FEMA Camps?

My take on this is that these people will be "re-educated". They will not only be total commie liberal voters, they will become Obama's army.

WHY did the DHS order guns and ammo? They said for "training". Who is handling the illegals? You guessed it, the DHS. So....the DHS is going to be training WHO? There ya go!

Just my 2 cents.

Ok so in school you heard about mass migrations, coastal comunities and people who prefered the highlands to desert dwellers, etc. But still you got to understand that migration didn't stop just because people decided to put up invisible borders... It fries my brain to think that people think that we as a species are all done with the migration, racial mixing and settling in new lands. And now people will stop, germans will be Germans and the such.
But then there is what you wrote, quite a pot of histeria you have there, good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: InTheLight

Where may I ask is the good in any of this?

First thing that came to my mind was lots of cheap vacant real estate.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello again beez, Since you mention law enforcement, do you mean deportation? Obama has been called the "Deporter in Chief" Far more Latinos have been deported under Obama than Bush, for instance.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hysteria to those that are either uninformed or part of the problem. Which one are you? Not one thing I wrote was not FACT.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
Hello again beez, Since you mention law enforcement, do you mean deportation? Obama has been called the "Deporter in Chief" Far more Latinos have been deported under Obama than Bush, for instance.

I'm aware of that and the data is wrong, so is the title.

But if that were the case, then why is the law not being followed now?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
Simple to state compassion for your own family or kin. But question yourself, why that compassion does not translate to compassion to others that are not of your own? Could you then truly state that you have compassion? Compassion is all inclusive.

I have compassion for all mankind no matter their race or color. But I will continue to stand up for the virtually voiceless, un-heard poor citizens who are suffering while foreigners in our Country are helped and our fellow Americans are not. If I were poor and had a baby, would it be compassion to take food from my own child's mouth and give it to someone else's child? That is what you are doing, placing a foreigner's needs before our own people, when their own Country should be looking out for them and our own Country should be looking out for ours.

I don't think anything tugs at a human heart strings more than watching starving kids in Africa who are nothing but bones and skin with fly covered faces and swollen malnutritioned stomaches. These kids need more help than the all the ones coming through the border, yet they get no relief. We simply cannot in reality afford to care for the entire world. It is sad, it is tragic, but that is our reality isn't it? Our governments choose to waste money rather than to put it where it is needed most.

But do not attack us and say we have no compassion. Some may not, but most do.

link   

I seemed to have answered your post with someone else, here's what I wrote.

Ok so in school you heard about mass migrations, coastal comunities and people who prefered the highlands to desert dwellers, etc. But still you got to understand that migration didn't stop just because people decided to put up invisible borders... It fries my brain to think that people think that we as a species are all done with the migration, racial mixing and settling in new lands. And now people will stop, germans will be Germans and the such.

So now specifically about the whole "we need take care of our own homeless" No you haven't, you never have and you don't even take care of your Veterans.
Now with the "Walking into a Country to live eat and play at the expense of the host Country and its people is wrong." Hey immigrants don't write things on "Bring me your huddled masses" and "Land of opportunity" they just follow abundance. Once that abundance goes somewhere else the immigrants will leave. I pretty much just explained "common sense" to you so where is yours? Your country is the only one that laureates itself with being a melting pot and yet I don't see Americans as Brown Mixed Race peoples. So someone must be lying to themselves.

link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Nicely Put! Really all they did was the # Jobs people thought was Below them and left that mess alone. More Money, Yet most could not Wet Mop if they tried! Never was it a problem until Now! So who's up working the farms for little money? Plenty of Hours, free room and board, plus your money is Yours! Any Takers? Take that now to the Citys, Who Cleans your streets? I could go on...............

Yet they worked without complaining, do a fine job, and if one gets to eat lunch with them. More like a Super Diner all pitch in and What a Plate! I miss them Days! Now I'm stuck with people who have to be told what to do, everyday! You have a problem if you can not remember Yesterday! A Job is doing the same boring stuff everyday! So how does one forget?

There here in KS too! Now they need money to bring their Familys Here! One told me if I do not see him next year, count him dead! Told me he Has to go back, and left it at that! So that confirms some of them Evil Tales down in Mexico.

Frankly. The Worlds gone Mad! Some good people left, while the rest follow the Madness. Always thought it was the water until Bottled Water came. Now I know. Not only fishy but has a rude taste in my mouth, another hole added to my Heart.

It like somehow Highschool became the trend and no one see this! It's not Fishy, more like a big Slap on many faces later. This must be what they used to take about long ago.

Beware of The Veil! Been Known to Drop many times before, or have you forgotten?

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

Can't speak for beezer but..

Here's the "Memo" that started the rumor fury that started the current onslaught.

All about the miracles of *Prosecutorial Discretion*

Memo from DHS Prosecutorial Discretion

Memo from ICE

No Memo, no rumors, no problem?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754
Wow! and by that I mean Wow!
I see the end of civilization as we know it, and Heinz 57 sauce. Like I said, Wow!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing
Hysteria to those that are either uninformed or part of the problem. Which one are you? Not one thing I wrote was not FACT.

Hey I must be uninformed because no one has actually made an Obama army of Illegals. Do they have uniforms? The fact you speak of is formless and therefore inperceptable to me but I guess you have a video proof of back room deals that convinced you outright of what you wrote sooo lets not be stingy with the evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks!

I was only going to add this. .

It Depends on What the Meaning of "Deportations" Is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join