It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

They will continue to come as they have always done.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Someones playing all right! On All Emotions at every level so we lose balance. Just think about the ones protesting at the Border.

Caught off guard and now being recorded, face printed and when all said and done. Will have extra problems later. All about the Grouping Of People!

Banged up Job or played out this way? Obama just went on Vacation!

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: infoseeker26754

Someones playing all right! On All Emotions at every level so we lose balance. Just think about the ones protesting at the Border.

Caught off guard and now being recorded, face printed and when all said and done. Will have extra problems later. All about the Grouping Of People!

Banged up Job or played out this way? Obama just went on Vacation!

Peace

Peace and charity to all.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

When did compassion become a bad thing? Maybe it needs to be "weaponized" to make people who have forgotten what it is, remember.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well you xenophobic lot of twitching nerves, just LOL.
They will fit right in and who knows maybe become maids for you so that you can pursue your unfulfilling lives while someone takes care of the banality at home. You know you could use less of that "whose turn is it to wash the dishes" and "its boy's/girl's night out" aberrant and destructive behavior. Yeah look around, the husband and the wife absolutely need to work nowadays. Is that normal? Should that even happen in the "greatest country on earth"??
BTW grandma is tired of taking care of your children for you and working as a walmart greeter to eek by an existence. Oh and grandma living by herself or worse living in a geriatric nightmare of waiting to die. And being excluded from living in the family home, nice touch. An cold touch indeed
Your society is insane and needs help, but go ahead and defend it blindly. BTW you need someone who has lived in a different culture to make this type of observation and share it with you, oh but I forgot you are xenophobic.

Outro with "Crazy Train" from the OZz!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I can say I've seen them myself also. Must learn how to right my mouse, tag a photo and see where it came from. Let us know if you find any other info or if something jolts ones mind later.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

When did compassion become a bad thing? Maybe it needs to be "weaponized" to make people who have forgotten what it is, remember.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Most do tend to follow this I Agree. Yet most also follow whats been told vs. actually thinking about it. I tend to take it differently since it's not about me really.

If said something could effect everything around at any given time. What will Others do that will cause a chain reaction is whats has me thinking. One big mess could turn into a bigger one later or switch off on some other missing link down the line.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

I knew it was bad down there, now you just had to go X10! Everywhere the US goes, Evil Follows! People never ask's themselves Why we are Hated, disliked by pretty much all of the World. Might claim otherwise due to Fear of course.

There will always be a Black Market, no matter Who's in control. Thanks for sharing that info!

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

It's not xenophobic. Nothing is wrong with not wanting to give away money we don't have. Anyone who thinks otherwise must not be doing the math. 50,000 kids. 800 bucks a piece at the minimum to house them someone gets. 40 million dollars a month. Just to house these kids. What about all the other goodies they get? Healthcare, foodstamps, schooling.What about the next 250,000 on the way? What about the schools that have to hire new teachers, make new classes, and cut activities and programs because of their budget shortfalls? No it's more important that bleeding hearts feel good about themselves right NOW than to think about what this is going to cost us in the future.
edit on 11-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

More then likely, yet by Trains, Planes even? Was already in the works before it became news. US so broke anyways, just what would be the point?

Other then Crashing the System faster then most thought before, should start feeling the effects at the end of this year.
Any Ideas Why?

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

We can have compassion for people all over the world. No one wants to see anyone suffer in any way. But when our own Government ignores the plight of the desperately poor citizens and instead places a foreigner above him...that is a huge problem. Where is the compassion for our own hungry children? I never hear pro- illegal folks address that, only the plight of foreigners. It is always about what the illegal wants, what the illegal needs. People are sick and tired of our veterans being placed aside, our children, our elderly and everyone in between. This has gone on for too many years and people find it unacceptable, unfair and just wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Say we were going to have a mini Ice Age, where would we go? And our actions would just be about the same as it is now.

Still waiting to see word on Canada responce on all this. Nothing said or I missed it myself. Next might be Canada opens up its Borders too. It would be nice if we all could just get along, work together and stop having Wars. If that could happen someday. Would be no need for Gov and thats the Fear they Have!

Last I heard. We are all Hines 57 anyways. All we do is kill each other off, change the page and kill another group. Okay Starve them anyways.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Yeah and it's great to think outside the box. I've got nothing against our neighbors to the south I'm just looking at with my eyes and own experiences here in Phoenix.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

They have to be given freedom within the U.S. before they can move beyond, where the world may be at their feet.

Will some of them have the world by the tail?

Will the world be an oyster for some?
edit on 11-7-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Compassion is not a bad thing.

But where do we draw the line?

A person who comes illegally, does not take from the individual, they take from the state and we are asked to be compassionate.

A person robs a bank, does not take from the individual, they take from the state and we are asked to punish them.

Obama is using compassion against us. He is playing and anticipating us being compassionate and ignoring the rule and enforcement of law.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: irishchic

Seem somewhat mad, upset and angry. Okay! Have no problems with that. Seems like they were passing by that day. Did you get robbed, something taken from your place? Why so much Hate?

Hate never solves anything and keeps growing until it explodes! Other then keeping watch and one day actually shooting someone; way overboard, yet even wonder if Thats What they want? To Teach us to Fight one another over small differences like Race, Relg, food costs even?

Yet I see No One fighting IRS? Why? Using your hard earn money just like everyone here! Yet if ones hardworking, How many Lazys do you find at work? Here I am, Pay Me! Yet do Nothing.

It's Not Okay! I Get You! Just do not go into Hate Mode!

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Compassion is not a bad thing.

I say it is.

It is 'compassionate' to stand by and watch the LAW be willfully broken without any punishment what so ever.

It is 'compassionate' to stand by and throw billions of dollars of our money at those so called less fortunate while ignoring our own.

That is what they mean by compassionate even though they will never acknowledge that is what they really mean.

A certain group of peoples 'compassion' is writing checks this nation, and we can't afford.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
a reply to: Emeraldous

It's not xenophobic. Nothing is wrong with not wanting to give away money we don't have. Anyone who thinks otherwise must not be doing the math. 50,000 kids. 800 bucks a piece at the minimum to house them someone gets. 40 million dollars a month. Just to house these kids. What about all the other goodies they get? Healthcare, foodstamps, schooling.What about the next 250,000 on the way? What about the schools that have to hire new teachers, make new classes, and cut activities and programs because of their budget shortfalls? No it's more important that bleeding hearts feel good about themselves right NOW than to think about what this is going to cost us in the future.

You are right, but is it a drain?
1. Housing for them: US rental industry at a all time high, this will raise rent higher and cause a construction boom? High paying jobs? Ask the construction company owners and the banks that lend them the money if there is room in the project budget for that.
2. Healthcare, foodstamps, schooling: All I have to say is Jobs, Jobs, Jobs! Have you considered the amount of jobs that need to be created to fill all those schools, that are closing all over the US BTW. And trainers to retrain the teachers that were layed off to be bi-lingual/dual immersion! New need for doctors and health care, EMS, new hospitals.
Who says that having more customers is a bad thing? Ah the poor and hapless hating crowd. But what about the "I park my money so it doesn't circulate in the economic system crowd?"
This idea that immigrants are a drain is directly proportional to the low amount of pay people receive for their work. Which lies in the hands of the moneyed who won't part ways with their hoard.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My friend, this is what I meant when I said Obama has weaponized compassion.

His administration is using compassion to subvert the rule of law.
His administration is using compassion to overload the weakened healthcare system.
His administration is using compassion to overload our weakened economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join