It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yet, why are there no jobs in the first place? Most of the Company's moved out of the US because of the high rate of insurance, Extra Fees for just about every angle they could think of, matching your SS money paid, by the time doing Payroll. Someone getting say $10 an hour, that Company ends up paying another $10 on top of that!

What happened was it Backed Fired, came over here looking for Freedom yet at the same time, snicking into Companys to see how one runs, or flat out get them to move elsewhere. Although that would just be one of the Top 10 since #1 is CREDIT!

Funny how people wanted something they could not afford and knowing this Charge it anyways. I would have to say at least 75% of the US lives on credit alone! Might have the all the fancy toys one could have yet only getting $11 an hour! And people Cry about Min wage because they Want the next 80" TV out there and the bank will not Give them any more money!

Best thing that could happen to the US is a reset of funds! No Credit Period! Well, maybe only a loan knowing in 2 years Has to be Paid Back and not this 30+yrs crap! Thats what messed everything up! 17 Tril in the Neg, yet if one is living the Large Life on Credit. It's Okay!

The Land of the Free means nothing, have you considered it was just a ploy to get people here in the first place? Not I might be wrong here, Is the US the Only Corp in the World? Now that we are trapped here, Where could an US Legal person go on this planet and not become an Outcast?

I think we all Just got Slapped!

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

No! Most have not had a clue what goes on Elsewhere! Living on 1 meal a day, Bombs dropping every night, death is something one sees Everyday while the parts of said person lying there! Nope. Having to work 15hrs a day 7 days a week for what? A few Dollars and a meal if ones working hard at it!

Some do not even have a roof over their whole Family! Yet all one hears is the Winning in the US! Want, Want, Want and never have to do anything. No wonder why we have such a Large Overweight Problem! Could have Cut their Meals by 80% and feed all the starving Children!

Problem is, most do not Know what to do even if said Elect went down! How does one get water? Oh, thats right. Bottled water! US has been so Pampered, Things are going to Fall Sharply. Whats Next on the list for the US?

People running the streets killing, acting like beasts without a Heart! Every other place on the earth all pitch in to help another out if they can. Have nothing what so ever yet are Happy!

About time someone actually drops the BS!

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

One day when the # hits the fan, all the crazys stop running, some might even Help You through all this themselves! Better to know someone who has been through something then read something in a book using some polls to get the info!

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: irishchic
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not happening although I do have some.

I value my personal well being and security more than "being right."

Take what I say as you will.

I am a respected contributor who is not known for "takling smack..."

Wow i did not mean to call your self to a credibility check but to spread the truth. It is something that you believe taking videos of what you claim to be in your back yard and neighbors back yard will bring you harm or something along the line of harm. I think that there is just as much chance that you may be stretching the truth as there is chances of you being threatened hurt or injured by exposing the truth. Take that how you may but it is just the two options the reader is left with.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I work labor with illegals everyday, I've always worked with men of different countries whether it be working masonry with Eastern Europeans in Pennsylvania, Indonesians and Puerto Ricans in factories in NJ or yard cleanups with Mexicans in AZ. I've got nothing against migrants whatsoever. But don't believe the news, it's not just women and children. My ancestry being Russian Jew, German Jew, Irish and Native American I'm pretty well versed in desperation. I've always been in the thick of it so to say, I agree with you though, many white breads can learn from desperate folk.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Irishchick has always been honest in relating her personal experiences, at least in my opinion. What would one gain in telling lies? There would be no satisfaction in that. There have been many people, myself included, who have related personal experiences. There are people all over the USA who have either experienced for themselves or known someone who has, the negative aspects of illegal immigration. It is on television, in newspapers, in videos etc. There is no denying that illegal immigration has not been a good thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

Where did MS 13 just happen to come from? That is a Stupid name for a gang! Who's coming over, Cartels or Gangs? Wait! Oh My God! Pets! Pushing a Spark Off adding fuel to the Alleged Problem. Then one listens to said News having Speakers who Create stuff in their heads.

I for one think the US took it too far allowing Semi-auto's! Who needs one Here in the US anyways? We already have Gangs in Citys! Some parts of town not many will go even in the daylight. And MS 13 just going to move in, Right? As for DHS, Has me wondering?

Wait, Hospitals told to keep quite, possible virus or lets see; small pox! Nope! All has come to a halt, waiting for the Next Idea to come along. Seems Black Eyes Children did not do its Job.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

Ha! Thats just a word meaning Nothing!

FACT! Since one has gotten the words from TV, Paper or Internet means Nothing! To call anything a fact, one must had Experenced it themselves, found others who claim the same thing, followed by 3 more events from the Past! Next comes the work questioning whats in your head.

It can not happen in just 4 months!

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Let's work on making it Better after all said and done. One would think we would have learned our lesions using History, make something better for all and not just one. Nothing even Ends, It's called Changed althought State Of Mind or How one Views their World.

We had Our Playtime. Now The Show must go on! Mindframe and it's State is going Bye, Bye! If one gets an F from Life, Game Over. Their Are no More Quarters!

Surely you do not think getting DNA has anything to do with the Bloodline do you? Or do you follow that at different parts in History. Something in the DNA turned on?

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Let's work on making it Better after all said and done. One would think we would have learned our lesions using History, make something better for all and not just one

Better for all? That would be awesome. The truth I'm afraid is that illegals are being treated better than our own Countrymen. Better than our vets, our homeless children and everyone else. It can't be just better for illegals and to hell with our own.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

I will make it as simple as I can. There is this thing called immigration, you know where you go and get in line to enter this country LEGALLY. This "immigrants" and I use that term very, very, very lightly, and BREAKING THE LAW. I am very much a supporter of LEGAL immigration, however ANY of us that would do this in another country, we would be jailed,deported or worse.

Yes our vets are being shafted, the middle class is being shafted, the poor are being shafted, our money and efforts should be focused on OUR citizens before we spend one penny on any other nation. PERIOD. Also the quote on the Statue of Liberty is for LEGAL immigrants, just for the record.

I am tired of all this oh the poor immigrants. If they are here ILLEGALLY then they can go right back where they came from. We do not owe them anything.

Grim

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

More like Outer Limits until it was cut short. Expand the mind, or Implode. So much for Aliens invading! ET stays the hell away and watches, us.

No matter what, everything seems to effect us in ways we do not know. Could list as much doom there is and still never get close to anything good. Have us doing Jumping Jacks, although most is due from planning for tomorrows when all there is is Today. Bug Out Bags? To Where? Like it's not going down where one is Bugging to? Understand having that plan for ones living in the citys, a must!

It would seem someone from Canada, or a group anyways came up with the idea. Truth is Nowhere to be found in Todays World. Except 1 anyways and that would be Humans! Knowing deep down it's not going to last much longer; the way it is, seem bent on Sharing their Own fears with the World. Or simply nothing more then Giving Up. Ones doing the Good Fight know it is Pointless. Nothing more then a Reflection we all have deep down inside.

Maybe someone got it right when it was said " A battle for One's Soul" although that would imply something we really do not know about anyways. Plus, all must evolve, change sometime down this path. Worst case; living the way it is until the end. Err! I'm not going out That Way! Reincarnation, Karma and the like are at their all time High. Seems to come very quickly now days.

Strange weather, fireballs, quakes, and viruses seem to Pop Up from time to time in the past so whats the big deal? We did nothing to Fix any said Problems back then, lied, cheated, and hid any possible ways to correct them. Could have Tried, only the Costs was not worth any effort! What do people expect nothing to happen later?

On a good note. Not all of Man plays games! Still some Down To Earth people doing what they can when they can. Would be Nice to Save the world, yet if one can not save their own small world. How could you save anything else? The other side would claim that this is Selfish, cold and wrong to do. Yet War continues to go on for some reason.

Maybe the Mindset of Man became warped, twisted somewhere down the line. Who Knows.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That leaves out the FEMA Camps!

Empty camps to house them, do the paperwork and tag each one while there. Gee! Solves the money issues yet brings something else to the table.

Exactly what are they for now? Low Income Renting?

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Might toss you in jail, you Frick'in American!

Or might after some time finding out one has Values, earns their Trust, who knows! Yet every time someone comes fro the US. # Happens! The idea is more like What do they Want this Time? Unless one is spending money visiting, one is up to no good!

I wonder How that Came into Being? I would at least give you something to wipe ones crying eyes; Avatar, and not lie to you. The, It will get better, everything is just fine line. Or at least tell you might want to leave this side of town before Nightfall.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Borders have never really done nothing, just a line letting people know This Is Mine! There are so many fences, one could not simply cut 50 miles off their path without being shot! Yet it is Okay to cut down a whole forest and cry because some deer happens to cut in front of you.

Since it is too late to do anything short of creating more Hate. One might want to sit down a see how it Might Effect ones life down the road. Where their are limits, their exist possibilitys also. Seems people Wanted Change, Here We Go!

Yet, I'm Poor, crippled, and without glasses, blind. Could at any time, might not be able to walk. Lost a year due to this, sold most of my things kepted in boxes to pay the rent! I still go to work, hard at it! Next you have some having no problems health wise doing nothing, even if working doing nothing. All wanting desk jobs!

Lazy people everywhere, and now that They might Lose something Now. It becomes a problem! Americas Poor was just fine before all this got out! Some small story on the News from time to time just to make it look good. Now it jumped to 100% in a few months.

I would be worried more about having Fresh Water! Or the sky that is falling, quakes and all the Crazy Storms we are having. Plus did someone open the door and allow every sickness in? Can't blame this on the Mexican People, although why did we stop giving the small pox shots anyway?

We already have them sick bastards here in the US. Gotten worst lately, seems people just want to shoot their guns! Yet to address all this because of the Border, people have to have a reason to place blame outside themselves. Afterwards! Like all this did not Exist already!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Sure there is!

Having to actually Prove ones Values firsthand, earn ones keep, doing the same for others. It's become Lost here, forgotten and not used.

Minds that are closed, set in ones way on view points meaning nothing but gain is what we have today! How much crap do you have laying around doing nothing? Some of the crap I have turned out was not worth what I put in to it! Want brings trouble, if it comes ones way; cool!

This pretty picture of Happiness of Things vs. People has gone way to far. Yet in the poorest Towns, people seem to be much Happier. Dropped all the High School Games and became People again.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Right's? Since when?

Every Law so far passed has others hidden within them, who really reads the Whole Bill? We are Allowed to do somethings if one pays Taxes! Follows the masses and their views anyways. Most are still set in the Freedom Idea without even thinking of the true Cost to ones Life.

One could have everything as long as they are willing to Sign their name on the Bank Note. Then when a 3 foot snow storm comes, what are people doing? Have to Go to work, period. Where is one Freedom Now?

Other then being able to go anywhere, at any time it the small Freedom you get. And by the way, getting harder to do! Laws just take more of ones money, strip ones land from under them, and keep one working.

Just wait next year, Laws already being drafted or already set in motion without us knowing about it!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

The US having no money what so ever seems to have Lost It! Nothing good will come out from it so all that is left is either stop paying Taxes or get rid of the Corp!

Either way, going to be a mess and all their is left is protect ones Family. Might want to toss out Duty to country since never way one and have different plans and not Our best Interest anyways.

Now just to allow people to die is just Fricke'n Cold!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

They are weaponizing compassion. They are using our emotions against us.

And doing a bang up job of it!

with all due respect, beezer...what a ridiculous statement...compassion NOW is a weapon....even thou I'm an atheist, I am in agreement with religions, and for that matter most humans, that it is one of our best virtues. without compassion, you have anarchy, destruction, and misery.....not a world I want to live in.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infoseeker26754
a reply to: oblvion

The US having no money what so ever seems to have Lost It! Nothing good will come out from it so all that is left is either stop paying Taxes or get rid of the Corp!

Either way, going to be a mess and all their is left is protect ones Family. Might want to toss out Duty to country since never way one and have different plans and not Our best Interest anyways.

Now just to allow people to die is just Fricke'n Cold!

Peace

the US has money to subsidize Exxon, and keep lowering the taxes on the wealthy....for a conspiracy site, the poor and the least powerful, are attacked more than those at the top of the food chain. yup, gotta keep kicking those that are already down.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join