It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America to Sarah Palin: Enough!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: beezzer

They ignore their own and yet, I'd stack Palin's IQ against Pelosi, Biden, Boxer, Clinton, Waters, Reid, Obama etc.

You do know what IQ stands for right? Stack her IQ a person that didn't even know what vice President did is higher? That couldn't name the Founding Fathers. Hell she is so dimwitted that even FOX fired her right after a Republican said the Republicans need to stop being the stupid party. Now that was one hell of a coincidence.

I would still put her in a debate against the rest of them except for Clinton, there is a reason he got the monocure of "Slick". The combined brain cells of the rest could be even be counted by Honey Boo Boo.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You do know what IQ stands for right? Stack her IQ a person that didn't even know what vice President did is higher? T

Yo at least Palin knows how many states are in the union.

Unlike the current guy who thinks there was 57.

And Palin at least knows how the hell to say corpsman.

Christ all mighty this thread isn't long enough to list all the stupid things the left says.

Do I need to break out the Guam might tip over video ?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

It's beyond disinfo, it's flat out dishonesty.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: links234
Yes it does lol, what the hell do you think it means?

No. Freedom of speech means the government can't silence you if you say something bad about them. You know...the whole reason the federalist papers were written under pseudonyms rather than by name? That's why freedom of speech is among the first rights we have. It doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want without any repercussions, unpopular or not. Example, yelling 'Fire!' in a crowded theater is not freedom of speech. Some examples that Supreme Court has decided that don't fall under the first amendment:

Freedom of speech does not include the right:

To incite actions that would harm others (e.g., “[S]hout[ing] ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.”).
    Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919).

To make or distribute obscene materials.
    Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957).

To burn draft cards as an anti-war protest.
    United States v. O’Brien, 391 U.S. 367 (1968).

To permit students to print articles in a school newspaper over the objections of the school administration.
    Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, 484 U.S. 260 (1988).

Of students to make an obscene speech at a school-sponsored event.
    Bethel School District #43 v. Fraser, 478 U.S. 675 (1986).

Of students to advocate illegal drug use at a school-sponsored event.
    Morse v. Frederick, __ U.S. __ (2007).

It's not about 'unpopular' opinions.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: beezzer

They ignore their own and yet, I'd stack Palin's IQ against Pelosi, Biden, Boxer, Clinton, Waters, Reid, Obama etc.

You do know what IQ stands for right? Stack her IQ a person that didn't even know what vice President did is higher? That couldn't name the Founding Fathers. Hell she is so dimwitted that even FOX fired her right after a Republican said the Republicans need to stop being the stupid party. Now that was one hell of a coincidence.

I'm so impressed by how much the left knows about Palin's IQ.

Too bad it's not expressed in your leadership.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Everyone needs a hero i guess. She's just so...dumb.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
For the record since the source was CNN that is pretty much leftist tv.

The survey was NBC which is pretty much leftist propanganda as GE owned it at the time of the both election cylces and donates heavily to the Democrats.

And Imelt was made 'job' czar.

That poll should be taken with a grain of salt.

Which should be rightly titled: The American Left wing wants Palin to shut up. Again.

Not America.

Just saying.

So a leftist poll has results like this?

Jesse Jackson 51%
Cheney 45%
Newt 43%

I wonder if Fox News would be so bold?!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I think that my cross hairs comments was right on.

"I agree, but the reason I think she should shut up is the fact she placed a cross hair on Gabby Gifford"

Complete disinformation. Please be truthful you do yourself and your ideals a disservice when you perpetuate this kind of disinformation.

Sorry you don't agree with my opinion that Gifford's attempted assassination was a far right wing ideological motivated plot. And from what I understand Palin and her cross hairs on Gifford's district and the following assassination attempt is why she will never run for president Ever...

But I do wish her to continue speaking.

See how I can reply to a political thread without calling other posters names or throwing out labels??

Yes you did well, do you know anything about the shooter, and why don't you feel this way about the others that were injured or died? The only one anybody seems to remember is Giffords. I am sure there are no political motivations.

Civilized discussion is always appreciated.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This American to people that don't like Sarah Palin:

What don't like free speech ?

The only speech allowed is what you agree with ?

The first amendment isn't just a part time law.

For the record.

Quick silence any ideology other than your own ! ! ! ! !

Now where have I heard that before ?

The reverse is also true that people have the right to tell her shut the hell-up and go away pretty please with cherry on top.
Btw why is she still a thing!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

For the record.

The reverse is also true that people have the right to tell her shut the hell-up and go away pretty please with cherry on top.

You are correct. People have the right to say shut up and go away.

But many more liberty-minded people, more tolerant people would allow anyone with an opinion to speak it.

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”
-Hillary Clinton

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

For the record ?

That authoritarianism is the antithesis of what the word LIBERAL means.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

From what I understand he was a supporter of getting rid of the irs, for a gold standard currency and listed a Ayn Rand book as one of his favorites and a believer in a host of governmental conspiracies all leaning in a "right" direction. He was also obsessed with Gabby.

He is in prison now, you think he has joined the Aryan Brotherhood/nation yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think that my cross hairs comments was right on.

"I agree, but the reason I think she should shut up is the fact she placed a cross hair on Gabby Gifford"

Complete disinformation. Please be truthful you do yourself and your ideals a disservice when you perpetuate this kind of disinformation.

Sorry you don't agree with my opinion that Gifford's attempted assassination was a far right wing ideological motivated plot. And from what I understand Palin and her cross hairs on Gifford's district and the following assassination attempt is why she will never run for president Ever...

But I do wish her to continue speaking.

See how I can reply to a political thread without calling other posters names or throwing out labels??

Yes you did well, do you know anything about the shooter, and why don't you feel this way about the others that were injured or died? The only one anybody seems to remember is Giffords. I am sure there are no political motivations.

Civilized discussion is always appreciated.

Some speculation with merits...

Gabrielle Giffords Was Not The Target ~ It Was U.S. Federal Judge John Roll: The Sheriff’s Judge Who Upheld The Constitution And Reversed Congress’s Brady Bill!

Hmmm.

A stretch perhaps, but at least the rubber band won't snap like the OP's stretch.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

For the record ?

That authoritarianism is the antithesis of what the word LIBERAL means.

Sorry but the extreme right or left leads to tyranny!!!

Look at any vote for police powers increase or for more control like the ndaa from both congress, supreme court and the white house and what do you see? Republicans always vote for more laws police and war and the dems go alone with them by a 50% margin.. The (republican) supreme court rarely rules on the side of citizens always on the side of police and corporations, yet you blame every thing on liberals?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

For the record.

But many more liberty-minded people, more tolerant people would allow anyone with an opinion to speak it.

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”
-Hillary Clinton

The right is all about letting the opposition voice their opinion...

A Superior Court Judge in North Carolina has struck down most of the new rules the state legislature passed in order to thwart those vexing Moral Monday protests that just won’t go quietly away. Judge Carl Fox said the lawmakers can’t ban noise, like singing and clapping, nor can they confiscate protest signs because it has a messages that disturb the sensibilities of a lawmaker.

source

edit on 2014-7-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

For the record.

-Hillary Clinton

Breezer folks also get Palin over load and not just Libs, I have seen Republican friend roll their eyes or shift uncomfortably in their seats every time I bought up Palin in a political argument they often complain why don't I bring up Ron Paul or Rand Paul that I always go to the bottom of the barrel to drag up Palin,then I would typically say at-least I didn't bring up Bush.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL, you guys crack me up.

You hypocrites are complaining that Mrs Palin is getting too much attention but here we are 4+ pages later.
LOL

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

orry but the extreme right or left leads to tyranny!!!

I forget who was it again telling Palin to shut up?

link   

You are free to be as intolerant as you wish.

I wish more people would speak up and speak out.

With all this teleprompter, scripted, PC crap, it's hard to tell the morons, bigots, racists, from normal folks.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you found some republicans acting like leftists.

bravo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join