It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America to Sarah Palin: Enough!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
LOL, you guys crack me up.

You hypocrites are complaining that Mrs Palin is getting too much attention but here we are 4+ pages later.
LOL

Cracks me up too.

They would rather discuss Palin than the person who was actually 'elected' to run this country.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: MarlinGrace

From what I understand he was a supporter of getting rid of the irs, for a gold standard currency and listed a Ayn Rand book as one of his favorites and a believer in a host of governmental conspiracies all leaning in a "right" direction. He was also obsessed with Gabby.

He is in prison now, you think he has joined the Aryan Brotherhood/nation yet?

He looks creepy enough by his photos. The AB's aren't really about white power in end it's always about money, there reach goes far beyond the bars as well. Probably the most ruthless prison gang in the US. His deeds on the outside won't get in initiated only his deeds on the inside, and since he has no problems with murder he should fit right in.

The gold standard isn't a bad idea and I am all for getting rid of the IRS, but not at the end of a gun. He is pure whack job no doubt about it. I think if you looked up "Preprogrammed MKULTRA" it would have his picture.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you found some republicans acting like leftists.

bravo

Yep one of their names was McCain.

Who pretty much lost the 2008 election on his own.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Spider879

For the record ?

That authoritarianism is the antithesis of what the word LIBERAL means.

I am not saying she doesn't have the right to voice her opinion but folks have the right not to care about anything she have to say and tune her out,just like you saw some guy screaming repent the end is near on the same corner day after day,you may pay attention the first couple o times after that you walking by him with your earphones on.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well Palin does have A RIGHT to voice her opinion.

Everyone does.

Both right and left.

Freedom of speech, and Expression.

That is where it begins and ends.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: LDragonFire

1,137 people polled hardly qualifies as an accurate measure!

Besides, the reason we have the 1st amendment is to protect speech that might be unpopular.

I agree!

Even quasi retarded politicians should be considered for the highest office in the land and be allowed to spew violent rhetoric that ended in a violent gun massacre!
edit on 10-7-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

For the record ?

I am not saying she doesn't have the right to voice her opinion but folks have the right not to care about anything she have to say and tune her out,just like you saw some guy with saying repent the end is near on the same corner day after day,you may pay attention the first couple o times after that you walking by him with your headphones on.

Correct people do have the right to not care what she says but the problem is they really do care what she says because this thread proves it.

If people truly did not want to listen to her they would change the channel or put on their headphones.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Help GOP loose control of senate?

Keep talking baby, don't stop Sarah...keep up the good work...send the anti-human party, the GOP, down in flames of your ignorance.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge

originally posted by: seeker1963

1,137 people polled hardly qualifies as an accurate measure!

Besides, the reason we have the 1st amendment is to protect speech that might be unpopular.

I agree!

Even quasi retarded politicians should be considered for the highest office in the land and be allowed to spew violent rhetoric that ended in a violent gun massacre!

Party of tolerance huh couldn't tell.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you found some republicans acting like leftists.

bravo

No, actually a state legislature full of conservative jihadists who want to trample all over the constitution to silence their opposition.

Here's what those liberty lovers at DisinfoWhores had to say about it:

A Wake County judge has issued a temporary restraining order on some of the new rules governing protests at state legislature.

Judge Carl Fox on Friday heard a lawsuit that the state NAACP filed alleging the rules on actions inside the General Assembly’s meeting place are unconstitutional and are an attempt to silence protesters.

Republican Senate leader Phil Berger of Rockingham County said he was baffled by the lawsuit. He says the rules give protesters more freedom to express themselves than rules existing before last month.

That's it. The whole thing. Couldn't find a single article about any of it on any of the other popular right wing outlets but there's always space for the dumb s# that Sarah Palin is witlessly opining over.
edit on 2014-7-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You have to be honest with the ideology that you (anyone) embraces.

Which ideology has spent considerable time trying to rewrite the Bill of Rights to further an ideology?

You can't say that the progressive left has been endorsing MORE freedoms.

Now many republicans are just as worthless also, I'm not giving them a pass.

But outspoken pundits like Palin at least talk of more freedom and not less.

Pundits like Palin want more personal responsibility and talk about shrinking government.

Weasels on the progressive side smarm about more responsible government, but that is just bullspit. Anything that will grow government, they are for. Bush did it with the Patriot Act, Obama has done it with his complete mismanagement of government, and it is the fringe folks, like Palin, who are laughed at and belittled because she actually says what many are thinking.

We need smaller government.
We need more freedoms, not less.
We need a return to responsibility of the individual, and not entitlement.

Basically, if you are for bigger government, entitlements, less freedoms, then you are on the wrong side. And I don't care what letter you have after your name!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The entitlement state.

IS the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

For the record ?

I am not saying she doesn't have the right to voice her opinion but folks have the right not to care about anything she have to say and tune her out,just like you saw some guy screaming repent the end is near on the same corner day after day,you may pay attention the first couple o times after that you walking by him with your earphones on.

Well I think Palin serves a purpose which is too attract the less "thoughtful" crowd. She also helps to lower the intellectual standards for the rest of the Tea Party clan which makes for a voting base that is suspicious of logic and critical thought. This leads to loyal voters who vote based upon identifying with being stupid and consequently, completely disinterested in thought, science or history.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

For the record ?

I am not saying she doesn't have the right to voice her opinion but folks have the right not to care about anything she have to say and tune her out,just like you saw some guy with saying repent the end is near on the same corner day after day,you may pay attention the first couple o times after that you walking by him with your headphones on.

Correct people do have the right to not care what she says but the problem is they really do care what she says because this thread proves it.

If people truly did not want to listen to her they would change the channel or put on their headphones.

But here is where it gets tricky folks in media sought her out not because they believe she have anything of value to add but hoping she will say something extremely outrageous or asinine that will draw ratings and spark discussions about her and she never failed to deliver ,in the mean time no one pays attention to any rational Republican voices who I know is out there.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Spider879 because: add

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What it boils down to is these progressives are in fear of having to actually earn their way instead of handouts.

Fear is no way to live people.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Lol what's your party's motto?

You have to pass it before you can find out what's in it.

Keep going you are making me laugh tonite.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What it boils down to is these progressives are in fear of having to actually earn their way instead of handouts.

Fear is no way to live people.

The progressive way is the 'master race' of mediocrity.

That is their version of 'American exceptionalism'.

Exceptionally mediocre.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I notice posts from my dear friend neo96 have been ramping up, the closer we get to election season.

edit on 10-0720147-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

And that has what to do with Palin ?

Second verse.

Conversely I have noticed a rise on ATS lately for those without a real argument to make posters the topic.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I guess the supreme court and congress is progressive?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join