It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Energy Generator Achieves Conversion of VAR Into Usable Power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If there was a billionaire there its sold out already, and messed with. Nothing should involve any of that group whatsoever and must be open source and for the people.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
But you know, at least they seem to be trying to do something. What are you doing?

I specialize in building envelopes.

Through the fun and twisty path we call life, I have ended up in recovering lost projects...primarily resource extraction.

My favourite pass-time, however, is in my roots, and I continue to develop ways to incorporate traditional methods of generating power into the building envelopes, as well as the unused spaces between a building's support structure and the corresponding envelope.

Current project...turning an unused attic into a very large, low temp stirling engine. Target = 2 kw continuous production from a 18m x 9m x 2m unused space, while improving the thermal efficiency of the building (which reduces energy consumption).

Good job, still mechanical, but the attic should give you good differentials. There's an interesting unit on the internet that I thought I might build just for sh**ts and giggles that uses a friction disk and spring loaded wood to produce steam, looks like a bit of fun. I have my hydrogen generators as well, it's amazing how much more H2 you can get when you use carbon sputtered copper plates, permeable membranes to isolate the H2 from the O in the cells, a mild solution of sodium hydroxide and water and vibrate the hell out of the assembly with a little 5w amp and an ICL8038 based VCO (however, I do run it at 120 amps at 5vdc to generate about 200cc/sec H2). There's a pic on ATS in my upload directly and in one of the threads, it's 20 cells, all made of clear acrylic and damned pretty in a symmetrical kind of way, but it has my first test plates in it as initially I was running tests on the ph of different electrolytes.

My main project though... I built an adiabatic reactor, it's something like a plasma tokamak (up to about a million volts) and magnetics (14 Tesla/140 kgauss) that rotates at just above the speed of light. You do not want to have any computers, credit cards, pacemakers or steel belt buckles near this unit when it is running. I was funded by the NRC, even though I designed and built the device on my own at local colleges and universities which were good enough to give me carte blanche access to their machine shops, I could never have funded it myself (Eric Cornell's/JILA's cost them about $60k in 1995, you can read about it in the 1995 June I think issue of Time Magazine). The reactor generates a magnetic containment bubble that acts like a "twistor" and is pulled into its rotation by series of a controllable cores that have almost infinite magnetic moment which in turn produce a rotational magnetic torus. It can only produce about 10kw at 120 vac and uses a nanostructured dielectric fuel in the containment chamber (after all, you have to consume something).

I built my reactor between 1991 and 1993 and it has been running on and off as I need it since then (21 years). The project was shut down in 1995 by the NRC over concerns that if I took the unit up to something higher than about 1.2C, a singularity could be produced (that's what the math says anyway) and I had to agree when I rechecked the calculations. Spinoff technologies in the development of monopoles to examine quantum communications in entangled states and the use of monopoles as temporal proxies for gravity wave interferometry were produced by this device/experiment in 1994/95 and non-exclusively licensed to universities in 1996/97. An active fero-polymer for use in "stealth" applications was also produced and tested at universities with about a -10db to -15db drop in reflected signal. I used to have a lot of fun before I got old....

As an aside I watched the episode of, "Through the Wormhole, Will We Become God," tonight and there is a striking error it appears near the end concerning quantum entanglement and matter transport. The error is the statement that matter might eventually be transported. However, it appears that transport can only be between two entangled particles or states, and that any transfer is orthogonal. Transfer of "information" like a particle "state" is fine, however transfer of matter may not be so fine as the product of the transfer would be inverted in 3 dimensions. I don't know if that would result in a right handed person being left-handed and upside-down at their destination or simply-inside out and upside-down, but personally, I wouldn't take the chance ;-) We have tested "state" transfer with electronic rendering and it has resulted in a loss of roughly 1ns of propagation delay per foot of separation distance.

I do my part too, so when other people try I have to give them credit, the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best for them, because when they get it right, it can help everyone ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: propagation delay was missed

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Op, there is no such device or will there be in the near future that can produce free energy. It violates the laws of thermodynamics. It is just another overunity device.

Yes I believe we should be trying to figure it out, yes I believe it will one day be possible, but no, I dont believe this device is anything other than another scam.

Just because on video it shows X doesnt mean X has ever or can or will ever occur. I watched a guy named Hancock pick up a car and fly with it on video, should I take that at face value as well?

Any over-unity device would naturally violate the laws of thermodynamics, so it can't be "just another overunity device" as you stated. There are shortcuts however allowed by physical law, some of them rather dangerous, others not so much.

Let's say you wanted to ask someone a question on a planet circling Barnard's Star, would you have a conversation that took 24 years to get an answer back or would you rather compress space and take advantage of a "shortcut?" Instead of a signal traveling 12 light years there and another 12 back, through entanglement you could make the distances infinitely small.

The same types of shortcuts apply to energy, you don't have to violate any laws to change ground states and release usable energy, you just have to understand how to create the new ground state and capture the energy. As I said though, there are dangers because changing grounds states, removing electrons and protons, etc. can create a singularity. I don't think that would happen with the "mechanical design" in the video, but as we progress someone else will "fall" across this feature of quantum entanglement.

Cheers - Dave

It is "just another over unity device". As in, it is another BS machine claiming to have achieved over unity, because it claims to make more power than you put into it.

We have no worries of creating a singularity, because even if we did, it would either fall right through the earth out the other side, or it would evaporate in micro seconds, this is of course not mentioning that with the mass of even an atom it wouldnt be able to suck anything else in anyways.

As far as folding space time. We have known it was possible for a while, we are not even close to doing it. In 100 years or more maybe we could fold a message the 12 light years through entanglement, but we dont know how to entangle an atom 12 light years away and arent even close at all. So this is irrelevant.

What is the net energy of one gram of lead, do you know? If through some process I entangle the subatomic particles in the lead and reach a new ground state that involves only 80% of the particles, how much energy is converted from the 20% mass. That isn't overunity, that is an effective way to extract energy, but only 20% efficient.

Concerning singularities, if one were produced on the surface of the Earth, the earth would be reduced to a Schwarzschild radius of about 9cm in less than 5 hours. A singularity would not fall through the Earth and out the other side LOL. As far as black hole evaporation, Hawking reversed and retracted that theory a long time ago. On folding space-time, that has been proven operational even in close proximity (where power requirements are higher) since 1994, so not too terribly irrelevant ;-)

Back to the device in question that is the subject of the OP, maybe it's real, maybe it's not, maybe they have an errant idea concerning what they are trying to produce, maybe it's a scam (although I doubt that due to the number of people involved)? But you know, at least they seem to be trying to do something. What are you doing?

Cheers - Dave

Let us be clear here.

Not once has a particle been taken from its curent energy state and placed on a lower energy state through the processes your describing.

Well, you must know something all of us doing the work don't know. I guess that quarter of a million dollars we spent doing it from 1991 to 1993 (and after) was for nothing and Eric Cornell using the same technology, who received the Nobel Prize (when it was still credible) from his BEC research, got it for nothing. We all must just be wrong, what to do?

From direct experimentation myself and from Cornell's peer review papers, particles at absolute zero and very close to, result in entanglement, BEC's and from there different ground states can be produced. Sheesh, back when I was running these experiment in the mid 90's, even Kaku didn't argue that one with me LOL. He was more on the "yay, big accelerators, shhhh, don't talk about desktop adiabatic decelerators" LOL. Btw, my adiabatic reactor and it's controller weighs about 150kg's and does fit on a desktop, but then, so did Eric's ;-)

A thousand people are always babbling about how something can't be done and then there's some guy in his basement, garage or underfunded lab ignoring them and actually doing it. Go team!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
overunity devices are not forbidden by thermodynamics. open system over unity is perfectly permissible. examples are geothermal heat pumps and solar cells. provided there is an outside energy source to tap no one should care where that energy comes from. what is forbidden by thermodynamics is perfectly efficient closed systems. you cannot produce more energy than is put into a closed system. furthermore energy will be lost in any closed system. that is what thermodynamics says.

Op, there is no such device or will there be in the near future that can produce free energy. It violates the laws of thermodynamics. It is just another overunity device.

Yes I believe we should be trying to figure it out, yes I believe it will one day be possible, but no, I dont believe this device is anything other than another scam.

Just because on video it shows X doesnt mean X has ever or can or will ever occur. I watched a guy named Hancock pick up a car and fly with it on video, should I take that at face value as well?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
QEG --- Oh bollocks.
sigh

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
I'm going to have a good time watching belief systems implode as these generators get rolled out to production.

It's going to be the modern day equivalent of watching Midevil religious zealots deal with the fact the world is actually round instead of flat.

Actually it was only people with agendas, like religious sects, cults and other heads of power that used to push the "earth is flat" theory. The Earth was known to be round by scientists and philosophers since the roman times and likely predating even then.

Similar to the groupies running scams trying to convince you they can power the world on unicorn farts from dimension-x

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Astounding. A real deal from a Christian Ministry watch

So the QEG is toast

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Astounding. A real deal from a Christian Ministry watch

So the QEG is toast

So where are the documented tests done by a third party on it?

What a lot of scammers - have you visited their website? Talk about snake oil salesmen, they are flogging every sort of nonsense device you can think of...

www.enlightenedtechnology.org...

Billionaire Secrets! To buying SILVER & GOLD at approximately half price or LESS!

The Amazing Quantum Healing Light

The Amazing 9V-Powered Quantum Healing Light

Quantum Flux Accumulator

Solid-State Hemisphere Generator
This device is simple and not too difficult to build. Closely related to the Flux Switch Technologies. Originally tested with overunity at 325%, it now has successful overunity replications having been reported as high as 6000%

GET UP TO 200MPG MILEAGE REPORT

The Deluxe Pyramid Energy Grid! Suggested minimum donation of $600 USD

The Awesome Pyramid Energy Grid! Suggested minimum donation of $1000 USD

FUEL ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY KIT (Mileage Booster) Suggested minimum donation of $1000 USD

$3,000 Donation. Ultra Mileage Booster Kit Gift – #UMBK3000

edit on 11-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

How do you KNOW there is nothing out there that " violates the laws of thermodynamics" when a Law is ONLY a generalization based on a set observations in a set of certain circumstances?

You Dont. You, Phage, Einstein, Sagan or no one else can state this can never happen. It is Scientifically SOUND that under other conditions perhaps ones in which we have not yet observed many things CAN and DO violate the "laws" ( and i use the term very loosely) of Thermodynamics.

To believe otherwise is Not science but dogma, which makes a nonsensical religion out of Science.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would have thought a Christian Ministry would not lie or scam others. The video though looks quite real with no hidden wires. They say such devices are in use in their Ministry
a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
I would have thought a Christian Ministry would not lie or scam others.

You would have to be joking - just look at the church of Rome covering up paedophiles, look at Jim Bakker (jailed for fraud, Peter Popoff (fake healing), Westboro Baptist Church (hatred) etc etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Although the QEG story is largely over anyway, exactly as I (see here) and many other critics predicted from the start, this video from TinselKoala is a worthwhile addendum:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Some how "HopeGirl" is not filling me with hope...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would have thought a Christian Ministry would not lie or scam others.

Your faith in fellow Human beings is both refreshingly generous and hopelessly naive.

If they're Human...they lie, even (and some would argue especially) if they claim to be followers of a religious doctrine.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's going to be the modern day equivalent of watching Midevil religious zealots

'Mid-evil'? How insulting. We running dogs of the scientific establishment are deep evil.

edit on 13/9/14 by Astyanax because: of shallow evil.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

How do you KNOW there is nothing out there that " violates the laws of thermodynamics" when a Law is ONLY a generalization based on a set observations in a set of certain circumstances?

You Dont. You, Phage, Einstein, Sagan or no one else can state this can never happen. It is Scientifically SOUND that under other conditions perhaps ones in which we have not yet observed many things CAN and DO violate the "laws" ( and i use the term very loosely) of Thermodynamics.

To believe otherwise is Not science but dogma, which makes a nonsensical religion out of Science.

I've been following this stuff for over 20 years and it that time not one single working device has ever emerged. A 40Kw device as stated above would be enough to power a house (2 even). It could even be used to power a car. Imagine that,no more charging, no more batteries but a car that runs forever. It would be so easy to retrofit this to an existing electric car........so why hasn't it? in twenty years. Where are all the houses powered by these devices ?

Every single website I have ever visited ends up at the bottom with one or more of the following :
1. Please donate to the research !
2. Books available for $29.95 !

Yeah right . How about this instead :

1. We will install one of our devices for free, all you have to do is save the money you would normally spend on fuel bills and use that to pay for the device after you know it works.

I wonder why they don't? Oh let me guess "men in black", "car accidents", "threats to family" etc etc. All of these BS excuses for lack of rollout of the technology has been observed sooooo many times it becomes tiresome.

There are many countries out there, with no oil reserves, that do not pay homage to the "great US" that would love to invest in this technology if it worked. Nobody has yet in twenty years.

Come on wake up it's a con intended to get the gullable to buy books about fake technology.

Finally if the penny hasn't dropped. If none of this technology is in the public domain yet and thus generating income how on earth do these people live? where does the money come from (hint books....twenty years of sales at $30 a pop!)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is this real? Or is it like the apple chargers? If it's real, this is awesome.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mikefougnie

It isn't real. The OP has been crying wolf on this subject ever since I joined ATS. Lots of claims, not an atom of substance to date.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
A looped system that powers itself is probably only a few weeks or months away at this point.

So let us see, it is now more than a year later and still no sign of anything approaching overunity in a QEG....

I predicted back in February that 2014 would be the year free (or nearly free) energy would become available to the public. Given the progress at Blacklight Power, and the progress being made by the various QEG teams, it looks like that prediction will arrive right on schedule.

Oh dear, yet another failed prediction, it is now September 2015 and neither of those scams are closer to producing free energy!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: mikefougnie

It isn't real. The OP has been crying wolf on this subject ever since I joined ATS. Lots of claims, not an atom of substance to date.

And Electric Universe, although he stopped with that after Philae destroyed that theory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join