It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Energy Generator Achieves Conversion of VAR Into Usable Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is the second to last step before a self-running unit is completed.

In the video below, you'll see the UK team test the conversion of VAR power (virtual power) into actual power, with a light bank acting as a load on the system.

A looped system that powers itself is probably only a few weeks or months away at this point.

I've been following this development of this open sourced generator for a while now, and I've seen other more detailed demonstration videos where they provide oscilloscope readings that confirm the generation of large amounts of power surpassing the 20 kw range. Easily enough to power an average sized home.

I'm sure the "debunkers" and "skeptics" will claim the hundreds of people involved in the building of these generators are all part of some elaborate scam to solicit donation monies.

Given that everything is open source, given the vast number of people involved, given the apparent test demonstrations that include o-scope readings, and given the fact that no investment monies or patents are being sought, it borders on the absurd to conclude this is some kind of elaborate hoax being put on by a mass crowd of people.

I predicted back in February that 2014 would be the year free (or nearly free) energy would become available to the public. Given the progress at Blacklight Power, and the progress being made by the various QEG teams, it looks like that prediction will arrive right on schedule.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Op, there is no such device or will there be in the near future that can produce free energy. It violates the laws of thermodynamics. It is just another overunity device.

Yes I believe we should be trying to figure it out, yes I believe it will one day be possible, but no, I dont believe this device is anything other than another scam.

Just because on video it shows X doesnt mean X has ever or can or will ever occur. I watched a guy named Hancock pick up a car and fly with it on video, should I take that at face value as well?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well I sure hope the prediction you made is on track. It would be a huge milestone. I've heard alot of skepticism regarding quantum energy generation. Watched a few you tube demonstrations. Seen both sides of the coin. I'm with you that there is no motive for this to be a hoax. People are putting in the time to accomplish what they can in the field and their work is both scientific and well documented.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm going to have a good time watching belief systems implode as these generators get rolled out to production.

It's going to be the modern day equivalent of watching Midevil religious zealots deal with the fact the world is actually round instead of flat.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I hope to see these designs in vehicles.

Thanks for posting on ATS op

Funny to see that *billionair* appear for the demonstration.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Yeah, BLP has already produced concept vehicle design.

www.blacklightpower.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i have an entire mountain of doubt and skepticism sitting on top of the tiniest grain of hope.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

One little problem with BLP's design.

The SunCell™ plasma has the same temperature as the Sun emitting the same solar spectrum of light but at extraordinary power equivalent to 50,000 times the Sun’s intensity at the Earth’s surface.

The Sun is around 5,778K...no known material can contain that heat.

Edit to add:
Granted there is more than 1 problem with their design...that one is about as silly as it gets.

edit on 10-7-2014 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

One little problem with BLP's design.

The SunCell™ plasma has the same temperature as the Sun emitting the same solar spectrum of light but at extraordinary power equivalent to 50,000 times the Sun’s intensity at the Earth’s surface.

The Sun is around 5,778K...no known material can contain that heat.

Color temperature.

en.wikipedia.org...

The light emitted has the exact same spectrum as sunlight, which means normal photovoltaic cells can harness the light the explosion produces. The explosion itself is very small and produces a very small pressure wave. It's easily containable within the system BLP has proposed. All most all of the energy is emitted as visible light, rather than heat.

edit on 7/10/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

plasma is contained by magnetics. In a vacuum the heat transferrence could be reduced.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Nope, they are pretty specific.

Same temperature and same solar spectrum.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Nope, they are pretty specific.

Same temperature and same solar spectrum.

OK, I'm wrong, you're right, it's simply impossible for them to build the system they just built and demonstrated.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Even if it was reduced by 99%, the housing would be on the receiving end of a ridiculous amount of heat.

Not that it would matter, you would require containment that would consume most of, if not all of the power that is generated.

And, you need to make it substantially bigger...so, it won't fit on a car...maybe an aircraft carrier.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
OK, I'm wrong, you're right, it's simply impossible for them to build the system they just built and demonstrated.

Call me when it is demonstrated in an actual laboratory.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Call me when it is demonstrated in an actual laboratory.

I just linked a lab demo in the OP.

It was further tested in at least three independent university labs as well. I believe the three universities were Auburn, Rowan, and Urbana-Champaign.

edit on 7/10/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is that David Icke in that video? If so he isn't a billionaire but he is crazy. Doesn't matter really.

Well done they made a dynamo device! congratulations.

You know, If i was to make anything like this, id do it properly, you know, like make things using jigs and tools rather than having half of it taped together. Seriously lets see if this works in the long run... that particular thread of videos on youtube has been promising it for 6 months now, much like every other 'free energy' device.

Anyway lets wait and see, though don't hold your breath... in fact no, please do hold your breath

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If what you have linked is what you accept for credible lab data...

I have an island in the middle of the south pacific to sell you...as well as they bridge to get there...I will type up, I mean get the reports to prove it shortly.

You have posted nothing but youtube videos and documents created by the same people pitching the sale.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Urbana-Champaign University:

Auburn University:

Rowan University:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

Op, there is no such device or will there be in the near future that can produce free energy. It violates the laws of thermodynamics. It is just another overunity device.

Yes I believe we should be trying to figure it out, yes I believe it will one day be possible, but no, I dont believe this device is anything other than another scam.

Just because on video it shows X doesnt mean X has ever or can or will ever occur. I watched a guy named Hancock pick up a car and fly with it on video, should I take that at face value as well?

Any over-unity device would naturally violate the laws of thermodynamics, so it can't be "just another overunity device" as you stated. There are shortcuts however allowed by physical law, some of them rather dangerous, others not so much.

Let's say you wanted to ask someone a question on a planet circling Barnard's Star, would you have a conversation that took 24 years to get an answer back or would you rather compress space and take advantage of a "shortcut?" Instead of a signal traveling 12 light years there and another 12 back, through entanglement you could make the distances infinitely small.

The same types of shortcuts apply to energy, you don't have to violate any laws to change ground states and release usable energy, you just have to understand how to create the new ground state and capture the energy. As I said though, there are dangers because changing grounds states, removing electrons and protons, etc. can create a singularity. I don't think that would happen with the "mechanical design" in the video, but as we progress someone else will "fall" across this feature of quantum entanglement.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
Is that David Icke in that video? If so he isn't a billionaire but he is crazy. Doesn't matter really.

No, it's not David Icke.

It's hard to say who the billionaire is. He kind of looks like Arnon Milchan, Nicholas Pritzker, II., or Solomon Lew.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join