It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Energy Generator Achieves Conversion of VAR Into Usable Power

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That assumes a certain measure of intellectual honesty. EU proponents have already moved the goalposts regarding Philae.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

That assumes a certain measure of intellectual honesty. EU proponents have already moved the goalposts regarding Philae.

Unfortunately for them we have all their old quotes. They have been very quiet the past several months.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There has to be something consumed and replenished from outside the system, or there is no system.
There is no free lunch in physics.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
I predicted back in February that 2014 would be the year free (or nearly free) energy would become available to the public. Given the progress at Blacklight Power, and the progress being made by the various QEG teams, it looks like that prediction will arrive right on schedule.

It is now October 2015, and as expected neither device is any closer to working!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I predicted back in February that 2014 would be the year free (or nearly free) energy would become available to the public. Given the progress at Blacklight Power, and the progress being made by the various QEG teams, it looks like that prediction will arrive right on schedule.

It is now October 2015, and as expected neither device is any closer to working!

I think Anarcho quit posting when the EU comet theory was disproven by Philae.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've been enjoying reading mnemeth1s posts the last few days...calling Einstein the worst human being in history will take some beating.

Anyway...just wanted to say its Jan 2016 and no sign of any device.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

OP is still posting, perhaps he will give us an update on the progress of this alleged Quantum Energy Generator?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I've been enjoying reading mnemeth1s posts the last few days...calling Einstein the worst human being in history will take some beating.

Hypegirl has given up on the QEG as the money stopped coming in for it, so she is now pushing the mini QEG

The TeslaGen V1 mini QEG is a new open sourced co-development project intended on building a portable reluctance generator that can power loads between 700w-900w or more. The TeslaGen V1 mini QEG is a new open sourced co-development project intended on building a portable reluctance generator that can power loads between 700w-900w or more.

Open sourced, but you have to buy the CAD plans for $100

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm going to have a good time watching belief systems implode as these generators get rolled out to production.

It's going to be the modern day equivalent of watching Midevil religious zealots deal with the fact the world is actually round instead of flat.

When do the good times begin to roll?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

OP is still posting, perhaps he will give us an update on the progress of this alleged Quantum Energy Generator?

He was gone for about a year I think. He must have needed the time to avoid the truth and rework his belief system to account for all his failed predictions while not changing his mind about anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalistA looped system that powers itself is probably only a few weeks or months away at this point.

Still just a few weeks away?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Hypegirl has given up on the QEG as the money stopped coming in for it, so she is now pushing the mini QEG

The TeslaGen V1 mini QEG is a new open sourced co-development project intended on building a portable reluctance generator that can power loads between 700w-900w or more. The TeslaGen V1 mini QEG is a new open sourced co-development project intended on building a portable reluctance generator that can power loads between 700w-900w or more.

Open sourced, but you have to buy the CAD plans for $100

Sounds promising. Good move adding the Tesla name for instant cred on Woo Street. Hopefully they've incorporated hydrinos in this design.
edit on 1-2-2016 by DenyObfuscation because: on screen keyboards suck

edit on 1-2-2016 by DenyObfuscation because: found another one

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The thing is that im sure we would all be more than happy to bow down to mnemeth1 and tell him he was right all along if these devices actually could be built. How amazing would that be??

That being said, im having a hard time envisaging what kind of material could withstand the energy levels that were being bandied about in the tech specs...or who on earth would want to be anywhere near one of the machines when they were switched on.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh my god...i just had an idea. An underground cavern lined with photovoltaic cells. Covered in some sort of quartz...then we just create sustained nuclear explosions in the centre..keep setting them off so they are continuous and voila...limitless energy.

I know what you are thinking...isnt that just a miniature sun? Well no...since the sun is electrical (duh).

I need 30 million to get a prototype ready. Any takers?
edit on 1-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm going to have a good time watching belief systems implode as these generators get rolled out to production.

It's going to be the modern day equivalent of watching Midevil religious zealots deal with the fact the world is actually round instead of flat.

Yep, when the first steamboat sailed up the Hudson River there were still people standing on the shore saying it couldn't be done.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep, when the first steamboat sailed up the Hudson River there were still people standing on the shore saying it couldn't be done.

Well, as i said, im more than happy to have my belief system shattered by these incredible machines...Any day now right?

Also, the difference is that the steamboats were built...no one has seen any working prototype of any of these devices. Do i really need to explain why your analogy is stupid?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I know what you are thinking...isnt that just a miniature sun? Well no...since the sun us electrical (duh).

And that's why my starship will have an electric motor.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I know what you are thinking...isnt that just a miniature sun? Well no...since the sun us electrical (duh).

And that's why my starship will have an electric motor.

Just stear clear of any passing comets...you dont want to get zapped

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well, as i said, im more than happy to have my belief system shattered by these incredible machines...Any day now right?

Also, the difference is that the steamboats were built...no one has seen any working prototype of any of these devices. Do i really need to explain why your analogy is stupid?

You are basing your assumption on your statement that no prototypes have been made. That is BS as they have tons of video demonstrations at the company website. That doesn't mean all their built examples work, but they do exist. They have made demonstrations to lots of bigwigs and defense industry people as well.
I think your response fits what you called my analogy much better.
Maybe everything they have done is all faked and all those big names have all been duped? Have you read any of the company's papers and theories? I assume not, and believe you havent even tested any of your claims whatsoever. Totally UNSCIENTIFIC.
I bet since you already "Know" it's all garbage, you don't need to test your claims. You really should do more homework in the future, like most responsible scientists would have done..... Oh..right

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You are basing your assumption on your statement that no prototypes have been made. That is BS as they have tons of video demonstrations at the company website. That doesn't mean all their built examples work, but they do exist. They have made demonstrations to lots of bigwigs and defense industry people as well.
I think your response fits what you called my analogy much better.
Maybe everything they have done is all faked and all those big names have all been duped? Have you read any of the company's papers and theories? I assume not, and believe you havent even tested any of your claims whatsoever. Totally UNSCIENTIFIC.
I bet since you already "Know" it's all garbage, you don't need to test your claims. You really should do more homework in the future, like most responsible scientists would have done..... Oh..right

Ah yes, youtube videos of closed machines and bright lights and sparks flying!! yes...real proof.

When they have a machine out in the open that can be properly analysed and proven to work by proper physicists (the same ones you distrust so much and yet are happy to benefit daily from their work) i will believe.

You want to believe in magic acts? No skin off my nose.

There is not a single shred of evidence that any of these claims are true. Sorry you have been duped.

Isnt it funny....these machine will guarantee their creator a Nobel Prize, billions in sales and the honour of being considered the next Einsteins or Newtons and none of them seem to want any of this. Weird huh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join