It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorman91
a reply to: buster2010

Bible is just a word that means scripture. The Jewish Bible is still a bible.

A BIBLI-OGRAPHY, of a bunch of writings.

The Talmud interesting, if any religion could actually be ever considered truthful, it would be in those lunacy filled passages.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
This is a perfect example as to why the United Nations doesn't work...

Again, wrong thinking going on here.

This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE that the United Nations DOES work.

It was meant to do exactly what it is doing, be lukewarm when it needs, pretend to be powerful, Pander to the IMF, and ultimately silence most of the peoples of the world by making it look like they are inept.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
except they are surrounded by extremists whos sole intention is to push the nation in to the ocean.

Name a nation that surrounds them who hasnt shown signs of aggression towards Israel.

Never mind the fact that Israel are peppered with rockets on a daily basis.

Add the fact that Jews have been persecuted throughout their history

I think they deserve to be on the defensive.

Consider all the wars the US, even the UK have gone over seas to fight, and then consider how many the Israelis have travelled to.

I dont think your little show is accurate, it takes more than one country to cause conflict and blaming Israel is akin to denying the aggressors near by.

I would think that being the victim of so much hatred and strife the jews would of adopted a strong moral compass and sense of grace. Instead they treat the Palestinians like they have been treated... They have the power, it is up to them to act responsibly with that power.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Islam is the enemy of western civilization. To not see this is to blind yourself from the truth.
We have separation of church and state, but we are a country founded on judeo Christian values.
Israel has the right to defend her borders, her people, and her interests.
The Arab muslims have stated uncountable times their ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and then western civilization. What do you not understand about their goals? What liberal blind idiotic world do you live in?
Go watch the story of this woman. If that doesn't help you to wake up and smell the crap your shoveling, nothing will and you are the enemy more so than the Arab Muslims.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
Islam is the enemy of western civilization. To not see this is to blind yourself from the truth.
We have separation of church and state, but we are a country founded on judeo Christian values.
The Arab muslims have stated uncountable times their ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and then western civilization. What do you not understand about their goals? What liberal blind idiotic world do you live in?
Go watch the story of this woman. If that doesn't help you to wake up and smell the crap your shoveling, nothing will and you are the enemy more so than the Arab Muslims.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So all Muslims are crazed killers?

I bet you think also jews are cheap, all Mexicans are lazy, all blacks are on welfare...

I there were no conservative Jews or conservative Muslims we would not be having this conflict in the first place

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevengeDo not be politically correct with me.
Truths are truths. If you watched the videos I posted, you'd hear some numbers thrown around. And those numbers are factual. 25% of muslims are radical, or should I say, devout. Islam is a religion that was created to have a head on collision with Judaism and Christianity.
Point is, you have to make a decision. That decision will be do I support Israel, or do I support Islam.
There is no other decision. You can delude yourself that you are making the decision for humanity, or peace and love, or for what you think is right in your very limited capacity. But the fact is this is a cultural and religious based war. The United States pretends to be unbiased, but it is very biased. The country full of evangelicals that support Israel due to the scripture.
Go study the scripture. This was all foretold. To a proverbial "T".

It doesn't really matter whether any of you, or anyone, supports Israel through this time. Because this is all the hand of God.
I am not a religious bible thumper. But I am a believer of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The reason I am a believer? Because go read it yourself. If you haven't read the old and new testament, you are condemning yourself.
This is all scripted, even to a point that it has already happened. From the nation of Israel being dispersed throughout the nations as foretold by Ezekiel, Daniel, Isaiah, and Jesus, to the exact date being predicted by Daniel as to when they would return and reclaim the land in 1948.
Scripture says that the Nation of Israel would be a burden unto the world. And it is. Scripture foretold the entire world will be against Israel, and they are. Scripture foretells a conglomerate of nations will come against Israel before the end. And they will. Then games up!

As a professional would give a hypothesis based on truth, I would give you the above based on what the scripture says. 99% of which has already come true.

Most steer away from a religious based debate when it comes to Israel. I welcome it. Bring on the scripture that proves Israel is what it is, the jews are what they are, and the current situation is nothing more than it has to be according to none other than God.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

While I don't condone some of Israel's actions (tell me which nation is perfect), I can count on one hand the number of nations that are surrounded by equally intolerable "terrorist" states which, left unchecked by the WORLD, would simply blow Israel off the face of the earth, killing every jew they could find.

No, sir, I don't NOT agree with your post and find it 100% biased towards the destruction of Israel as a nation. In fact, I am personally offended by the dribble you have posted and have asked the mods to remove this thread. It has no place on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Except there really are NO SUCH THINGS as Palestinians. Another cure little invention by these other "terrorist" states as a weapon to take over Israeli land.

"Displaced arabs" would be more apropos. Maybe you should ask why these people can't return to the countries they came from in the first place.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Actually, the American taxpayers are not paying their membership fees to UN for many years, not at least in full. Get your facts right. Currently US funding of the UN lags behind by 1.3BUSD. Reason? UN agenda is not US agenda.

But you are right, UN is practically useless because the leading superpowers have veto rights.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

What's so great with western civilization?

- No spiritual or family values? Or at least declining fast. Ask your grandparents how the world used to be.
- Destroy the ecosystem with endless greed for more?
- Thinking we are the pinnacle of values, culture and humanity?

Church and state separation? You must be joking? Take a look at the one dollar bill again.

(Note: This does not mean I justify any outdated medieval belief systems and whatever crap that ensues for them. Including Christianity. )

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You forgot the USS Liberty and 9/11.

Oh and Hamas is a MOSSAD operation.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The Israeli government need to be removed immediately

how many nations have the "west" invaded due to humanitarian grounds in the last decade for killing people in a genocidal fashion yet we all allow Israel to continue regardless of sanctions even thought hey have repeatedly broken UN international law.

it's a joke , our governments are a joke we are all being lied to and when it actually matters when people are really being oppressed and being systematically removed from their homes and being killed by military attacks which have all been deemed illegal by international law the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

It's ok though the world cup final is coming sunday, and the commonwealth games in Glasgow , just forget about it , israel will still be killing palestinians in 4 years time by the next world cup , if there is any Palestinians left.

I took strike action yesterday for better pay and I am excited at the prospect of my nations own independence in september however it is nothing compared to the actual freedom of Palestine from this brutal regime.

I have asked my PCS union representative to address this issue with PCS board of directors to organise a national workers strike for immediate intervention in Israel to stop the genocide and end this aggressive regime.

I'd rather vote on the removal of Israeli regime than the freedom of Scotland

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
except they are surrounded by extremists whos sole intention is to push the nation in to the ocean.

Well, now, that wouldn't be the case if israel didn't exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Was that before or after the colonists?

Lets look at one shameful episode AFTER the colonists arrived:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Lets look at one shameful episode AFTER the colonists arrived:-
en.wikipedia.org...

While,(as mentioned elsewhere) the Brits had more of a propensity towards cheating the First Nations out of their lands as opposed to the American methods of driving them away, starving them, or outright killing them, Amhearst's pox-ridden blankets make for an easy retort.

What is most interesting about this thread, though, is the observation of those who come out of the woodwork in noisy defence of the Israelis, only to disappear until the subject (inevitably) emerges once more.
Hmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great job, OP. Now you're on the "anti-Semitic" list. lol Very good and detailed job. There's no refuting who the real terrorists in the middle east are. And US congress is saturated with these Israeli extremists, too. The world is watching

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You know...

If someone brought me to a party and I wasn't welcomed by everyone present -- I would probably leave instead of trying to get everyone to tolerate my presence.

You know, your post makes for a great analogy;

There's a big party at a house. A small group of people show up, and they start sucker-punching the guests, murdering other guests. Then, this small group runs out into the yard screaming that they've been attacked. Before you know it, the small group moves into the party house and claims that it is their house, then they force the owner and their family out into the back yard.

All of a sudden, according to the small group who moved into the house, someone in he back yard's been throwing rocks through the windows, --but have no evidence to back it up, but that matters not. The small group throws grenades into the back yard, killing many of the people who used to live I the house.

Some of the neighbors were asking questions and exposing what has happened, but all of a sudden, they have explosions in their back yards too. Some of their houses were burnt to the ground. Rumors start flowing that the people who were displaced by this small group, were to blame for the attacks on neighbors houses.

Next thing you know, all the neighbors find money stuffed in their mail boxes, and o all the neighbors get on the side of the small group. Neighbors began having parties in their back yards and the small group is always invited. Some of the neighbors haven't noticed that some from that small group have moved into their bathrooms, garages, etc., and have started dictating what goes on in their own house, but the money makes the neighbors look the other way.

The original owners of these houses have all been moved to the dog house in the back yards. Now, it is illegal for anyone in this neighborhood to question what went down.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Fylgje because: unforgivable typo

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You know...

If someone brought me to a party and I wasn't welcomed by everyone present -- I would probably leave instead of trying to get everyone to tolerate my presence.

You know, your post makes for a great analogy;

There's a big party at a house. A small group of people show up, and they start sucker-punching the guests, murdering other guests. Then, this small group runs out into the yard screaming that they've been attacked. Before you know it, the small group moves into the party house and claims that it is their house, then they force the owner and their family out into the back yard.

All of a sudden, according to the small group who moved into the house, someone in he back yard's been throwing rocks through the windows, --but have no evidence to back it up, but that matters not. The small group throws grenades into the back yard, killing many of the people who used to live I the house.

Some of the neighbors were asking questions and exposing what has happened, but all of a sudden, they have explosions in their back yards too. Some of their houses were burnt to the ground. Rumors start flowing that the people who were displaced by this small group, were to blame for the attacks on neighbors houses.

Next thing you know, all the neighbors find money stuffed in their mail boxes, and o all the neighbors get on the side of the small group. Neighbors began having parties in their back yards and the small group is always invited. Some of the neighbors haven't noticed that some from that small group have moved into their bathrooms, garages, etc., and have started dictating what goes on in their own house, but the money makes the neighbors look the other way.

The original owners of these houses have all been moved to the dog house in the back yards. Now, it is illegal for anyone in this neighborhood to question what went down.

needs some corrections but otherwise it is a great analogy.

what needs to be added however is that there were some people who lived in the house before and continued to live there even as small group moved in and forced other out.

they are calm and content as long they can lead relatively normal life.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Before and after. You really need to brush up on your Native American history.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

The people running the Western powers are more of a threat than Islam. Before the Western powers started overthrowing governments in favor of corporate wishes Islam was no problem.

The words separation of Church and state are not in the constitution. And according to the Founding Fathers we were not founded on Judeo-Christian values.

Yes and Palestine has that right as well. And Israel can defend their borders once they figure out where they are because their border keeps moving.

The Arab Muslims have stated uncountable times their ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and then western civilization.

After all the things Israel and the Western world has done to Arab Muslims are you shocked they have this attitude? Also the have stated time and again their problem with the Western world is it's unending support of Israel.
Also posting videos made by a woman that works for the Islamophobic Heritage Foundation that keeps pushing for America to attack Muslim nations hardly gives your statement credibility.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join