It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
thank you for the thread, it is very important information and proof.

I would like to add this map for the illustration of ghettoizing Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

I once read the Balfore Agreement and the maps don't look quite the same as I pictured it would look according to the document that lead to the formation of a "Jewish Homeland".

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

except they are surrounded by extremists whos sole intention is to push the nation in to the ocean.

Seeing everything that Israel has done small wonder why.

Name a nation that surrounds them who hasnt shown signs of aggression towards Israel.

Name one that Israel hasn't been aggressive to which they have done since Israel has become a nation.

Never mind the fact that Israel are peppered with rockets on a daily basis.

Israel always claims this but rarely do they provide proof to back it up.

Add the fact that Jews have been persecuted throughout their history

Many groups of people can claim this the Christians can claim the same thing.

I think they deserve to be on the defensive.

There is a deference between defensive and offensive. Like when Israel does their preemptive strike they are the aggressors they are not defending themselves.

Consider all the wars the US, even the UK have gone over seas to fight, and then consider how many the Israelis have travelled to.

The US has to travel over oceans to get to where they fight and the UK is basically an island. Of course they have to travel.

I dont think your little show is accurate, it takes more than one country to cause conflict and blaming Israel is akin to denying the aggressors near by.

His little show is accurate and nine times out of ten Israel is the aggressor. Like they keep saying they want to regain their "biblical homeland" which means they have to attack other nations to get it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Seeing its ugly history lets start here,,,

Name a nation that surrounds them who hasnt shown signs of aggression towards Israel. Name one that Israel hasn't been aggressive to which they have done since Israel has become a nation.

well there was Anwar Saddat and Egypt that time,,,but we all know how that attempt at Peace, went.

Seems that some organization, did not see the good in what Saddat,was doing i guess,,

but ya that was a time.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

Most of this is akin to when white Americans bi*ch about blacks moving into the neighborhood.

This is ugly? Seems you've confused the mirror for your enemy.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

It's not right, but it was necessary.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorman91

Swap Israelis for Europeans

Swap Palestinians for Native American Indians

You have the same scenario

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I got my IP banned from Metro news.

Seems public opinion is not part of the "news". I read a paper that explained the the news and advertisements within the news are not the product these media corporations produce. WE are the product that these media corporations produce. Our opinions and what we believe is true is the real product of today's corporate media.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

Vancouver's Translink (regional transit authority) pasted that map you posted on a lot of bus stops around the GVRD area and HOLY COW, did the Israeli lobby get all butt hurt over it. They cannot stand it when people get access to information outside their control. It is sooo pathetic how they van't face the truth or do anything moral about the subject. Just ban and subdue is their only tactic.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear now that most of the western success (not just the US) is based on exploiting other countries.

I also recommend that all of you look into the history of the Jewish tribe; 90% of the "jews" living in Israel are actually not semites:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Just because Israel says so doesn't mean it was necessary. What's their excuse for the theft of even more land? Oh yeah their "defense".

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I got my IP banned from Metro news.

Seems public opinion is not part of the "news". I read a paper that explained the the news and advertisements within the news are not the product these media corporations produce. WE are the product that these media corporations produce. Our opinions and what we believe is true is the real product of today's corporate media.

Thank goodness for alternative media and sites such as this one that allow us to voice our opinions with minimal censorship compared to the mainstream media outlets.

In Canada, as you have noticed, our outlets are pro-Israel and do not allow comments that paint Israel in negative light pass the moderation stage on their articles. Meanwhile the comments are full of pro-Israel propaganda - nothing more than a bunch of Zionist back-scratching.

Stephen Harper just voiced his solidarity with Israel's response as he always does support their massacres. His "I will defend Israel no matter the cost" comment he made a few years ago has certainly proven to be true.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper reiterated Canada's support for Israel Wednesday in a conversation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

www.ctvnews.ca...

I guess Harper can careless of all the innocent Palestinians that have been murdered, he has his head so far up Bibi's a$$ that it's almost comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Canada used to stand against this type of crap but now our government is doing whatever it can to muddy up the waters when it comes to the ME peace process. Our elected officials are nothing more than Zionist lapdogs that allow these atrocities to continue with their public support for Israel while withdrawing donations from the Palestinians.

The Zionist lobbyists have a firm grip on Canadian politics...
edit on 7/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Maybe if they stopped land grabbing what they weren't entitled to, the surrounding neighbors wouldn't be so pissed(

LOL wow.

Some people really do need to open up a GD history book.

After 2000 YEARS feel free to point out the 'real' owners.

Now back to pushing demagogic bubbles.

'Bad' Israel BAD!

Just ignore the rest of the worlds history while we are at it.

Talk about intellectual DISHONESTY.

edit on 10-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

oh wow, I wasn't aware of this!

your video proves it all!

The Verdict is out - Israel has the right to occupy the lands in question.

let me just pass the news to the excess humans living in the area so they can be peacefully transferred to wherever their destination according to "history" rightfully is.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

No the video doesn't.

2000 YEARS of history books do.

But hell I forgot.

The only countries that are allowed in the middle east are Islamo fascsist theocracies.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am afraid I do not understand your deffinition of "neccessary".
Would you kindly expond upon it in such a manner as too enlighten us all.
While you are at it, could you explain your reasoning if it were your country which was given away to some one from another part of the world?

And WWJD ?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This Harper guy is destroying Canada's hard earned century old clean record and credibility in dealing with politics and foreign affairs...Being a lot less rich and powerful than the US makes Canada to suck up to the Zionists much harder than Americans do,and this is such a shame that two of the greatest nations on the planet are scared of a tiny minority living half way around the world and have to put up and bow down to their every filty wish and desire.I will clearly see the time that people will eventually have enough of this obscene bullying show and say no to Israel and Zionism for ever.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So... let me see if I got this right.

The rest of history is filled with people of one place invading and taking over land which is already occupied by someone else.
This then makes it alright for anyone who wants to continue this practice to do just that.
Just where do you stand on the current immigration issues facing the U S?
If we follow your thread of logic it would be purfectly acceptble to mount artillery bunkers along our borders and fire on anyone who came with in range of our guns. We would just say, "Hey, we thought it was an invasion".
I hope and pray we, as human beings have progressed a little beyond that.
Do you really want to live in this kind of world?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The rest of history is filled with people of one place invading and taking over land which is already occupied by someone else.

YEP.

Doesn't matter where a person is or where they live.

The land they currently sit on was taken from someone else.

NUMEROUS examples of that exist since recorded history.

There is no one living that can judge.

NO ONE.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Israel is a rogue Terrorist State controlled by Zionists who controlled the Nazi's and subsequently created the Holocaust. If all the Jews were to wake up from their slumber and see the Nazi Fascist Zionists for what they really are and what they have done (Including the Jewish Holocaust) then there would be a revolution. They would join with the Palestinians to defeat the Zionist Terrorist regime.

But alas most of the Jews are not waking up. The Zionists have them controlled with the 'You are Jehovah's Chosen people crap!'.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join