It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
No I can't source the 62 billion, as I originally stated it's an estimate based on my experience with illegal workers. The 62 billion is also a conservative estimate based on the estimated amount of illegal immigrants.

The link you provided, only ONE of the five mentioned are US American. This isn't a discussion of world-wide corruption. It's a discussion of impeachment implications due to border security. I'm providing information that applies directly the affect of illegal immigration on the US economy while you provide links to Paul Hogan aka "Crocodile Dundee" an Australian, hiding money offshore. What exactly does that have to do with immigration AT ALL?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
All our presidents are progressive. They become progressively worse with each election. We should just elect movie villains, at least at some point in their presidency they would explain their evil plan in plain English for all of us.

Anyone who still believes in our 2 party system is about as abysmally stupid as someone could possibly be.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He thuggishly intimidated and essentially ran out of the process anyone who opposed him when he ran for the Senate in Illinois.

He also held himself out in a list of ways as someone he wasn't in his run for the Presidency. Some of those deceptions are brazenly across the line of a felony deception &/or certainly a high crime and misdemeanor.

He is evidently STILL using a Social Security card that does not belong to him.

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

The ACCURATE word is . . .

REgressive.

They are regressing the country and the planet all the way back to Babylon's values and behaviors.

NOTE: I have loved ones who live in Wasilla, Alaska. The men in the family have hunted with Todd Palin.

The family insists that Sarah and Todd are the real deal; authentic; what you see is what you get, etc.

I like a LOT of what Palin has said and purportedly stands for.

However, I'm skeptical that anyone can run even for VP without being vetted and a puppet of the globalist oligarchy.

Therefore, I'm skeptical that this latest from her is anything more than some other manipulation and game from the oligarchy. I wish I didn't feel that way. But I do.

edit on 8/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
He is evidently STILL using a Social Security card that does not belong to him.

So you are still believing the birther lies I see!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Evidently you're still in denial about the evidence.

I suppose you are cheering his eager efforts to do as ordered and destroy as much of the USA and our way of life as he can get away with?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: hellobruce

Evidently you're still in denial about the evidence.

What evidence? Every single court where the "evidence" has been presented has thrown it out as it is just lies made up by silly birthers like TWLITHOTW, Orly Taitz.

www.thefogbow.com...

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Exactly. There is something awry on this issue and I just can't place my finger on it. Is this just hype from the right-wing political machine or is there a real issue here?

Could it be that we now have the vacuous half governor of Alaska screaming for impeachment? A woman who couldn't even serve her full term because she knew her own administration couldn't survive the scrutiny into her own abuses. The only people really listening to her are the brain dead old men wishing for good old days that never existed, excited by the school marm fantasy; an image Palin has successfully cultivated.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I suspect that in the eyes of an awful lot of the madder Republicans he's guilty of inhabiting the White House with the wrong skin colour.

a reply to: AngryCymraeg
That is the absolute Weakest Response to any one here you could ever come back with, put you have nothing, you support a president that is a total loser and you're ashamed and to embarrassed to be the man or woman you should be and stand up to yourself and look in the mirror and say, "# I was A Total Tool."
So try not to take this wrong But.

Oh, and go ahead a call us all and Me a Racist,,, That'll be funny,,,, But you go ahead and here's my reply.

Obama should be impeached, simply for not Enforcing our Laws and Not Protecting Americas Borders!

edit on 8-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Oh, and go ahead a call us all and Me a Racist

So you are one of the madder republicans?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Oh, and go ahead a call us all and Me a Racist

So you are one of the madder republicans?

I see I've won another Argument with an Obama Supporter.
What I am Is:

And Very Proud Of It!
Because America Doesn't Need or Want a king.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yeah, but the thread title says it all. "Sarah Palin... blah blah blah..."

I know we shouldn't shoot the messenger but it's really hard when it's a messenger that's not right in the head, like Sarah Palin. She needs mental help. Keep in mind that I don't say this about all Republicans or those on the right...it's just that the loudest ones are the ones we keep discussing and those loud ones are really out of touch with reality, mentally ill, bordering on truly evil if it wasn't for their mental disabilities. I'm talking about Sarah, and Hannity and Coulter and Limbaugh and all of these people in all of these threads. I've never insulted anyone that works at the wall street Journal...because they aren't lunatics trying to spread manure everywhere. That's an actual Right leaning publication with out the craziness! LOL Why do we give space to lunatics on ATS?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Double post Kind Of.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I see I've won another Argument with an Obama Supporter.

No, you just deny reality that you lost!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I just can't believe this discussion is purely political and doesn't look at the real life facts. Illegal Mexican immigration set the standard. It was a long term plan, and it worked. Mexico is BETTER, MUCH BETTER. The Mexicans are going home now that they are financially set and the new onset is from South America, NOT Central America. America in general will be better I guess (not US America). Canada HAS to be sitting up north saying LOL. It's harder for a US American to get Canadian citizenship than a Mexican to get US citizenship.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeliOnyx

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Exactly. There is something awry on this issue and I just can't place my finger on it. Is this just hype from the right-wing political machine or is there a real issue here?

Could it be that we now have the vacuous half governor of Alaska screaming for impeachment? A woman who couldn't even serve her full term because she knew her own administration couldn't survive the scrutiny into her own abuses. The only people really listening to her are the brain dead old men wishing for good old days that never existed, excited by the school marm fantasy; an image Palin has successfully cultivated.

i think there are plenty of politicians that should have quit while they were ahead.
or actually destroying their state or the US.

ya think?

like obama, pelosi, reid, holder, et al.
bang up job dead fish is doing in IL and chicago.

hillary wants to be prez and has fans? for what?

her claim to fame is "what difference does it make?" or "we were dead broke?" "we came, we saw, he died?"
her cankles?

palin is awesome. lol.

i saw the interview with hannity.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Palin? Get a job, lady.

The OP noted some of the Declaration's complaints against George III (the last one, not Jeb Bush).

Here is another:

' --- he has endeavoured to prevent the Population of the States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of foreigners, refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands'

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010I really don't get the mindset of "oh, everybody else did bad stuff and didn't get punished for it therefore we should continue letting people do bad stuff unpunished".

That's essentially what you're saying in this post.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: technical difficulties
a reply to: buster2010I really don't get the mindset of "oh, everybody else did bad stuff and didn't get punished for it therefore we should continue letting people do bad stuff unpunished".

that's their most common argument.

it's ok when their guys do it coz the other guys did it.

anything but take responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: technical difficulties

that's their most common argument.

it's ok when their guys do it coz the other guys did it.

anything but take responsibility for their actions.
It's actually a pretty common argument amongst the other side as well. This behavior isn't exclusive to any particular group.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join