It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Erongaricuaro

You claim a solution was at hand but suggest it was rejected for purely partisan reasons.

Wait WHAT ?

This was partisan ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Care to point out how ?

You suggested it earlier in the thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Immigration could have been fixed YEARS AGO.

It could have also been fixed when the Democrates held the house, and senate, and president from 2008 to 2010.

THEY CHOSE NOT TOO.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 8-7-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So why did they left not pass immigration reform when they held all 3 ?

They held it from 2008 to 2010.

They had the votes.

They did NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So why did they left not pass immigration reform when they held all 3 ?

They held it from 2008 to 2010.

They had the votes.

They did NOTHING.

Which takes us back to my initial question to you - Did you think that was a good bill? And secondly, do you still favor an amnesty solution?

BTW, thanks for the dance.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good LORD!

How many time does it have to be said.

Secure the border, and enforce the GD law.

Doesn't matter LEFT OR RIGHT.

Did you think that was a good bill?

NO.

do you still favor an amnesty solution?

How the EFF can i still favor amnesty when I never supported in the first place.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Meh nm
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 16:53:03 -0500America/Chicago720140380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: neo96

Neo, just do some research.

The stats clearly show a NET LOSS of immigration. Both Conservatives and Liberals who aren't all caught up in the hype of border security have seen the information.

Source

The reduction has been driven mainly by a decrease in the number of new immigrants from Mexico, the single largest source. Net immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has stopped and possibly reversed since 2010. At its peak in 2000, about 770,000 immigrants arrived annually from Mexico; the majority arrived illegally. By 2010, the inflow had dropped to about 140,000—a majority of whom arrived as legal immigrants.[1]video top new live archive recent forums myATS

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama
page: 3
18>
unfavorite
subscribe
new thread
alert
neo96
Our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

Mood: Ronin
Member was on ATS
6 minutes ago 24,874 6,768
85,331 624 54

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM link quote reply a reply to: theantediluvian

Then how exactly do you know that that the numbers aren't declining?

The last 6 years of past behavior of the current administration lying about EVERYTHING it does.

IS the proof.

What just because a D happens to sit in the white house means they 'stopped' lying ?

Really!

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution and unacknowledged by our law giving his Assent to their acts of pretended legislation. He has erected a multitude of new offices and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people and eat out their substance. xuenchen
*Defiled & Brain Frozen*

Mood: *swindled*
Member was on ATS
7 minutes ago 14,800 15,754
44,928 484 56

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM link quote reply

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I don't get it.

There's been a NET LOSS of immigration from the US TO Mexico in the last 5 years.

People are LEAVING the US in droves to go back to Mexico.

What boarder security issue? Other than that camp of kids of course.

~Tenth

Perhaps true and perhaps a net-net situation.

But the recent "immigrations" are not from Mexico.

And how can we be certain of an accurate count of migrations that don't get counted?

I bet there's more undetected migration into the U.S. than the so-called "officials" want anybody to know.

We do know for sure that most of the contraband smuggling goes "undetected".

Therefore, people going undetected could be just as unbalanced vs "detected".

Very confusing.

Stormdancer777
stupified female

Mood: stupified femal
Member is on ATS now.
20,338 3,748
30,110 256 24

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM link quote reply a reply to: WeRpeons

I guess one day we will have to choose the, lesser of morons?

Let me see do I want a moron I can trust, or one I cant, that is the question.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.

It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Member of The Secret Squirrel Society

“Do not spread the compost on the weeds.”
William Shakespeare Hamlet tothetenthpower

super moderator

Mood: Calmed
Member was on ATS
6 minutes ago 36,391 7,677
41,739 400 19

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:18 PM link quote reply a reply to: neo96

Neo, just do some research.

The stats clearly show a NET LOSS of immigration. Both Conservatives and Liberals who aren't all caught up in the hype of border security have seen the information.

Source

The reduction has been driven mainly by a decrease in the number of new immigrants from Mexico, the single largest source. Net immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has stopped and possibly reversed since 2010. At its peak in 2000, about 770,000 immigrants arrived annually from Mexico; the majority arrived illegally. By 2010, the inflow had dropped to about 140,000—a majority of whom arrived as legal immigrants.[1]

One immigration research group reported that the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. was 12.5 million in August 2007 at its peak. This decreased by 1.3 million to 11.2 million by July 2008 (11%) due to either increased law enforcement or fewer job opportunities.[2] Based on the Department of Homeland Security estimates in 2009, unauthorized immigrant population living in the United States decreased to 10.8 million in January 2009 from 11.6 million in January 2008. Between 2000 and 2009, the unauthorized population grew by 27 percent.[3]

N umber Of Undocumented Immigrants From Mexico Who Are Entering and Leaving U.S. Hits Net Zero

I can pull up more if you'd like, but the immigration from MEXICO to the US is down, very much down.

~Tenth
edit on 7/8/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)
edit on 7/8/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

One immigration research group reported that the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. was 12.5 million in August 2007 at its peak. This decreased by 1.3 million to 11.2 million by July 2008 (11%) due to either increased law enforcement or fewer job opportunities.[2] Based on the Department of Homeland Security estimates in 2009, unauthorized immigrant population living in the United States decreased to 10.8 million in January 2009 from 11.6 million in January 2008. Between 2000 and 2009, the unauthorized population grew by 27 percent.[3]

N umber Of Undocumented Immigrants From Mexico Who Are Entering and Leaving U.S. Hits Net Zero

I can pull up more if you'd like, but the immigration from MEXICO to the US is down, very much down.

~Tenth

The big elephant in the room they don't mention regarding those numbers is the fact that the majority of Mexicans don't truly "immigrate" to the US. They come here specifically with the purpose to work work work and save money for anywhere from 5-15 years. They have NO intentions of STAYING. Once they reach their target financial goal they move back to Mexico.

Mexico's standard of living has increased tremendously over the last decade. Is it because the Mexican government is getting it together? Or could it be the (using your 2007 numbers 12.5m, and estimating 15k a year income per person) a safe estimate of $62,500,000,000 CASH was sent to Mexicans directly from family in 2007 alone. That kind of cash sure can boost an economy

I've filled out these kind of workers w4/i9's. They claim 10 dependants so no taxes are taken. They usually rent a house and have an average of 3-5 people per bedroom in the house, best part if you ask them they have no shame telling you any of that. They send 50% or more of the money they make home to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Given the felonies he was guilty of on the day of his first inauguration . . . I'd think then was time to impeach him from the git-go.

'tis an hour late and trillions of dollars too short at this point.

By the globalists' design, of course.

edit on 8/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81
Just like the companies in the fortune 500 send over 50% of their money out of our economy into offshore accounts, but let's not worry about that.
Let's blame the small fries.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe she can just teach him how to quit and save us some money

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Good LORD!

How many time does it have to be said.

Secure the border, and enforce the GD law.

Doesn't matter LEFT OR RIGHT.

Did you think that was a good bill?

NO.

do you still favor an amnesty solution?

How the EFF can i still favor amnesty when I never supported in the first place.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, amnesty is not a popular solution. The measure was put forth, in the words of your own post, as "President Bush’s effort to overhaul the nation’s immigration policy, a cornerstone of his domestic agenda". So it's not that "They did NOTHING," as you put it, Feinstein helped write the measure and President Bush was making it his 'cornerstone' but it still flopped. Yourself and the country's other greatest minds just have not come up with a good solution yet, one that would please most everyone.

My own suggestions follow an observation I made long ago - if you want to keep the stray cats from coming into your yard then quit feeding them. Here in Mexico if you don't have proof of citizenship or proper immigrations status then you can't be hired by a good employer or receive government services, and in all probability would be deported if caught here. I believe the US could do the same but for some reason, perhaps for some "national security secret," they choose not to. Some of us still 'blame the cat' and others will blame whoever is currently in-charge, but what we need is to find out WHY and WHO wants the situation to go on as it is. Then we might figure out HOW to fix things. But WHEN?

Palin would like to impeach Obama because of the border situation. I am not convinced that is the solution. Nice try though. Just let things continue on as they have been doing much of this 21st century and people really will not be wanting to go there. Perhaps that will be your solution.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
What felonies wad he guilty of on day one?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Just like the companies in the fortune 500 send over 50% of their money out of our economy into offshore accounts, but let's not worry about that.
Let's blame the small fries.

Never said that wasn't an issue, that's just not part of the topic of this thread. Make that thread and I'll S n F it! Regardless, I'd hardly call 62 billion in one year a small fry.

* Also, at least with outsourcing we know the money is leaving the country, this is mocked up like immigration helps our economy because the money stays here, it doesn't.

edit on 8-7-2014 by KnowledgeSeeker81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So it's not that "They did NOTHING," as you put it, Feinstein help write the measure and President Bush was making it his 'cornerstone' but it still flopped. Y

Because the democratic majority in the senate didn't want it to. Only they get to be the 'delivers' of the illegal voters.

Yourself and the country's other greatest minds just have not come up with a good solution yet, one that pleases most everyone

Well tough luck for them.

This ain't burger king, and some people need to learn they aren't gonna get it their way.

The solution is obvious.

Enforce the LAW, and secure the border. Then where will not be any so called 'need' for reform and amnesty.

Hell look at the GD track record of those shills in congress.

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress

Most of those congressman who voted on those are still there.

Here comes a few years later, and Woo Hoo time for another GD amnesty!

Those shills on capitol hill are using illegals for their own political gain.

Just like they have done for over 60 years with african americans.

Guess it's time to replace them with a new slave class.
edit on 8-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The thread is top notch Neo. Thanks for the unkind
words to those most deserving it; up on top of the pile,
the kabuki dancers on the TV. F&S!

I was required to read everybody's response to Palin,
and watched the political pile-on from both sides:
from the rest of the lawgivers not doing THEIR jobs
to the CEO playing golf while the South drowns in spicy
DNA. All the while, we're not doing our job.

Everybody's got a log in this fight, because it's not
about left or right, impeachable or otherwise...
even the law. It's about doing the right thing.

Groingrinder had it right, and always had for the sake
of the kabuki. We're even dancing in here.

During the last primaries 96% of the incumbents WON.
And Congress has between a 3 and 9% approval rating.
The only way that works, or even makes sense is
because everybody on the ballot sucked... or not.

How about the people that disapproved of whoever
was a "front runner", of BOTH parties-- didn't vote??

There was a really famous disc jockey who got kicked off
AM radio in the big city near my town for saying it back
in '64, because it was caustic and too true for the station
format-- "And if you don't vote don't bitch." There's a bump-
in for Election Day, huh? The next week he was gone without
a trace. Truth kills around here, it's in fact suicide in places.

How many of us have seen the 'lesser of two evils' present
him/herself successfully because the Other Color candidate
was positioned as so undesirable there was 'no other choice''?

We got Obama the FIRST time because it was the Republicans'
turn to fall on their sword... and every single media flap you
ever heard for the last hundred years was essentially,
"A third party candidate can never win the White House".
It's because the media has you mentally hamstrung from the
git-go. Teddy Roosevelt got in on the Bull Moose because the
PTB didn't like either parties' platform... not the people.

42% of Americans say they'd vote Independent
next time... if there was a choice. It's yours, not the media's.

Choose this day who will serve you. And good luck... you've
got about four months to find somebody who won't kill you
from up there once he's in place.
With a 3-9% it's apparently what they're the best at doing.
edit on 8-7-2014 by derfreebie because: Ballot MUST be filled in

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
If I am not mistaken, Obama took the position of Head of the UN Security Council in 2009/10, didn't he?

You are mistaken.

That, to me, is the best case for impeachment anyone has.

Why do you think that? Obama chaired a meeting, so impeach him? Is that the best reason you have to impeach someone, how pathetic is that!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This ain't burger king, and some people need to learn they aren't gonna get it their way.

The solution is obvious.

Hopefully the solution will be more obvious than the cause. In Latin-America we already do have Burger King. We just don't have someone who is always leaving a saucer of milk out on the back patio. It ain't Burger King and YOU can't have it BOTH ways. Just who do you feel needs to learn that? The cat?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: BO XIAN
What felonies wad he guilty of on day one?

I suspect that in the eyes of an awful lot of the madder Republicans he's guilty of inhabiting the White House with the wrong skin colour.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Just who do you feel needs to learn that?

The people who tell me I have to 'obey' the LAW, and clearly IGNORE those who are breaking it via ILLEGAL immigration.

And those who are willfully ignoring the ENFORCEMENT of that LAW.
edit on 8-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'd hardly call 62 billion in one year a small fry.

How are we keeping tack of the money they are making if they don't pay taxes? That is the part i can never wrap my head around? If we are mad at them for taking jobs that pay under the table... How can we know for sure what they made and what they are sending out?
Go ahead and give me your source for the 62 billion, maybe they can explain it
And yes 62 billion is a small fry when you look at the trillions that were taken out in just 2 weeks in the 08 bank bail out.

link   

Double post
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 17:52:29 -0500America/Chicago720142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join