It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
2014 is half over, 2016 is right around the corner. Making noise about impeachment is just that - political noise. An impeachment proceeding would cost millions and accomplish nothing, he would be long gone before any conclusion.

Isn't the half-term Governor's 15 minutes of fame up yet?

No, she's still desperately trying to pretend that she's still relevant.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Who's Sarah Palin?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: neo96

Nice try but the LEFT owns the current border crisis.

When Bush was in office what did he do again? like Obama he went on playing golf.

In 2007, Bush/DHS was examining securing the entire 1954 miles of Mexican border. Unfortunately, they got a lot of flack from the PC's and lefties, so the project was shelved. I kinda know this is true because I was the guy brought down to Texas for the technology transfer and to propose the system ;-)

What has Obama done? He has done something, he's actually made the border/illegal immigrant situation worse either through procrastination, stupidity, negligence or design, maybe all the aforementioned. So tell me again about Bush, I'd like to hear some more fairy tales. I know he is and was an ass, a liar and damned corrupt and should have been impeached or tried, but at least something was being seriously examined.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Who's Sarah Palin?

She's the airhead from Alaska who thinks that she's still politically relevant, and whose babble about impeaching Obama just got shot down by John Boehner with a cold two-word response: "I disagree".

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's time to impeach all politicians, bankers, nobles, corporate gangsters and anyone else who thinks they are better than others. This world needs an enema.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I don't get it.

There's been a NET LOSS of immigration from the US TO Mexico in the last 5 years.

People are LEAVING the US in droves to go back to Mexico.

What boarder security issue? Other than that camp of kids of course.

~Tenth

Excellent point, Tenth...

Let's look at WHY the crisis is happening - this is from the Guardian, and it is an excellent article

The US political row over child migrants caught fire in early June when leaked photographs showed children crushed together in a Texas holding facility while they awaited processing. Soon after, the government released figures showing that more than 52,000 unaccompanied children had reached the southern border between October 2013 and mid-June – more than double the number for the entire previous fiscal year.

These children cannot be legally deported without first going through the courts because of 2008 legislation designed to prevent child-trafficking.That law was signed by George W Bush, but Republicans blame the recent surge on the practice of placing minors with relatives in the US pending deportation hearings – a process that usually takes more than a year.

Ok then. So these children must be sent through our legal system due to the laws that are in place. That is a fact.

Why are they coming here??

Heavily armed street gangs such as the Mara Salvatrucha and Calle 18 impose a reign of terror on entire neighbourhoods across the region, which is also a key route for Mexican and Colombian cartels shipping narcotics north.

Drug-fuelled corruption, political instability, and – in the case of Honduras, a rightwing coup – have all contributed to a situation of institutional collapse. As their states fall apart around them, many Central Americans feel that justice and security can only be found elsewhere. .

“For many people the choice is to flee or to die,” says Carlos Paz, director of the San Pedro Sula office of the church organisation Cáritas.

Well there you have it. Flee or die.

I'm not afraid of immigrants. They are not "The Other" to me, but human beings fleeing a life or death situation with their families, their children, for God's sake, which is so bad they take on 1500 miles of hardship, potential death that is apparently less daunting than remaining in their home-country.

And there is more...

The Obama administration says the wave of migration has been triggered by people smugglers who spread rumours that children were being given legal permits to stay in the US.

But perversely, the phenomenon has also been fed by tighter border controls: unable to return home to visit children they left behind, Central Americans already living illegally in the US pay smugglers around $5,000 to bring their sons and daughters across the frontier.
SOURCE - The Guardian

According to this analysis, the fact that the border has been tightened under the Obama administration is one of the contributing factors for the current crisis.

I will agree that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I've had ENOUGH of this issue being used as a political football by partisan pundits who can sit back and let the hyperbole fly in order to fuel their agenda and rattle the base when IT'S FREAKING ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH PEOPLE. The border will NEVER be secure until the root cause of the desperation fueling the influx of people has been ripped out and transformed into a society fit for people to live in. But since that is an impossibly complex issue, and "not our problem," well, now it IS our problem.

The gates will never be high enough to keep people from the promise of Freedom.

/rant

- AB

edit on 9-7-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2014 by AboveBoard because: formatting...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
dont pay attention to the peanut gallery ppl. she is just trying to get on the view

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well...she is pretty spot on right. And while the liberals/progressives try to muddy the water, the facts are simple. And if you think with logic and work with facts, anything else is BS. It is illegal to enter the USA without following the proper, legal channels. If you are here illegally, you are a criminal. If anyone in the US government allows illegals to stay here after breaking the law...they should be impeached. And the liberals/progressives want them here to first, damage our country and second, to gain their votes in the long term.

Truth is...we are being played by Obama and his minions. But only the idiots believe the BS they spew. Build a real wall and support it with the military. If anyone gets across...capture them, give them nothing and kick them in the ass to discourage a return. Not very difficult...if all you want to do is solve the US problem...and obey the law.

And on the point of law. Keep in mind that laws are black and white. You either broke the law or didn't. The sentence is where "why" you did it gets weighed. We have weighed the reason and THAT is why they are not sent back in a body bag. They are sent back in relative comfort to their homes...but they ARE criminals.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And the liberals/progressives want them here to first, damage our country and second, to gain their votes in the long term.

I don't think there is any doubt that the Left loves to get some extra votes from illegal immigrants, but it has been no secret that the Republicans have been trying to pander to the "latino vote" for some time..... after many in the party finally realized that they could be alienating a huge potential voter block.

So I would say that is not exclusive to just the Left.

And can you explain how you know the Left wants them here to damage the country? What leads you to believe that?

I think it's nonsense.

My take on this entire issue:

Shouldn't we be more concerned about the wars we have been involved in that have played part in ruining our economy? Both sides are responsible for that.

Shouldn't we be more concerned about the repeal of Glass-Steagal that opened up our financial well-being as a nation to corrupt and greedy banks that took that power and gave us the credit default swap and the derivative...and we gave em a bailout? The Graham-Leach-Bliley Act that repealed Glass-Steagal was a fine piece of Republican garbage.....but all but 8 Democrats voted for it. So both sides are responsible for that.

Do you realize that our system is so screwed-up, because of things like I mentioned above, that we have gone from saying "they are coming to take our jobs" to "they are coming to take our welfare"? If our economy was in the shape it should be in, we wouldn't care one bit about immigration, legal or not, because it would just be adding more vitality to the economy.

But we are in a world of hurt. We need to look for someone or something to blame, and our politicians and media focus on the immigration issue just to take your eyes off the real reason America is slowly failing....them. They are the one's responsible for this mess.

So I say that both sides are in the business of damaging this country and immigration, legal or not, should not even be a blip on our radar screen.
edit on 7/9/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kranskik

It's time to impeach all politicians, bankers, nobles, corporate gangsters and anyone else who thinks they are better than others. This world needs an enema.

I second that that hi-colonic! We have been controlled by sociopaths and psychopaths for far too long.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well there you have it. Flee or die.

a reply to: AboveBoard
Friend, don't drink the Koolaid, Their not fleeing certain Death.
Hell, the Drug Wars have been going on in South America sense the 1970's.
Colombia was shipping leafy and a powdery substance to and through Mexico for years.
Over 20 years ago the king of Colombia's Drug trade was killed.

So face it, these Families aren't running from the Drug Lords, Nothings Changed!
That's just a Story to get at your Heart and Make You Feel Sorry For Them And Worship Obama.
No,,, Their here because Obama and his Minions asked for them to come with Commercials and any other means they could find.
I'll bet it'll come out in a year or less, that most of the unaccompanied children were Flown here at Tax Payers Expense!
What Do You Want To Bet?

edit on 9-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

Agreed, but its also time to extradite Palin and the other scumbag politicians who pretend to care except when they are in control. When they have the opportunity to make a difference its when they all the sudden go to silent mode when it comes to real action.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This whole thread . . . leaves me thinking . . .

The "Palin button" on the vending machine is pushed.

Out spews, on cue . . . tons of a particular segment of globalist propaganda.

Not sure therefore what.

It is mildly interesting.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is a ridiculous proposal... Why do Republicans resort to impeachment all the time??? It seems like a great way to get nothing done and a great way to circumvent the constitution. If you don't like it, impeach em!

The MOST bizarre part of this proposal is when you check Obama's performance with that of GW Bush.

Obama is accused of being bad for the economy, yet the economy has steadily improved since he took office. 750,000 jobs were lost when he took office, this month 280,000 were created based upon the same statistical set. This is net POSITIVE gain of over 1 million jobs.

While GW Bush inherited a reasonably healthy economy and finished with some of the largest economic loses in WORLD history.

Yet Obama should be punished, impeached?

Obama Fast and Furious

Bush admin initiated and designed the Fast and Furious policies

Yet Obama should be impeached!

Hurricane smashes into America and Obama is quick to offer aid and funds

Hurricane smashes into America and Bush twiddles his thumbs for days as living people eventually dies due to the gross indifference.

Burn Obama, he's a monster!

Terrorists attack an embassy and Obama administration mis managed the response and intel, several Americans die.

Terrorists attack America on 9/11, it is found out take the Bush Administration ignored dozens of cables prior to the attack leading to the death of over 3,000 Americans. Leading to two wars, one in which we invaded the wrong country based upon falsified intelligence. Since, trillions have been spent and countless have died.

But wait, Obama is a SOB boy oh boy!

Obama spies on Americans and uses drones to kill people.

Bush Administration created the Department of Home Land Security, created "The Patriot Act", engineered FISA and FISA protocol, suspended habius corpus for anyone suspected of terrorism.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

Frankly it is frickin ridiculous and beyond any notions of hypocrisy I have seen. I am finally convinced the many Americans are completely out of touch with reality. The 9/11/Iraq debacle far eclipses anything Obama has done by magnitudes to the tenth power lol

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Weak rebuttals =

Blame Bush.

Splash one more.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
This whole thread . . . leaves me thinking . . .

The "Palin button" on the vending machine is pushed.

Out spews, on cue . . . tons of a particular segment of globalist propaganda.

Not sure therefore what.

It is mildly interesting.

It makes me wonder when Conservatives are hell bent on letting corporations self regulate and then pretend that the conservative agenda is somehow opposed to globalism. Globalism being a system that is primarily accomplished through the use of corporations undermining sovereign political systems by replacing governmental control into the hands of private, globalist corporations. Conservatives in America would love nothing more than put the power of government into private hands, AKA globalism.

It is funny how the conservative political machine has somehow pinned globalism on the people who are decidedly anti corporation in their political views, that makes a lot of sense!
lol

Just like conservatives have convinced American that it is the people without any money, are actually the people who are taking all the money. lol

The anti logic is abound

Like the snake who eats its own tail
edit on 9-7-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

(post by spurgeonatorsrevenge removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Half-truths and nonsensical extrapolations do not make for a post the least attractive to respond to.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Conservatives in America would love nothing more than put the power of government into private hands, AKA globalism.

Genuine Conservatives want nothing to do with that.

Ultra-Pro(re)gressive, ultra-Left Wing talking points all to often cast that illusion to keep the eyes off the ball.

The Global Agenda is 100% not Conservatism.

The U.S. ultra-Liberal politicians have been in control most of the time for decades.

So why hasn't these problems been solved yet?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

this month 280,000 were created based upon the same statistical set.

Your numbers are fuzzy, You really need a reliable source.
What I found for your 280,000 created jobs was in a 3 month period reported in the UK.

I know being a Worshiper of Obama and one of his Faithful must be hard, but at lest try to have a good source, there are lots of Made Up B S Lib Sources Out there For You.

Oh, News Flash,,,, Bush hasn't Been President For Six (6) Years.
You've been listen to NPR and watching to much of the VIEW, Sorry, but Bush didn't initiated F & F.

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency

ABC NEWS

Hurricane smashes into America and Bush twiddles his thumbs for days as living people eventually dies due to the gross indifference.

Excuse Me But Doesn't The State in Question Have A Governor? What was he doing?
But then again, You Really Can't Go On Blaming Bush, He's Not POTUS.
Obama has all the Responsibilities of America Now.
I mean even Democrats are afraid of other Democrats Speaking Out Now.

Your party is so bad, they're threatening their own to be quiet about Obamas abuses of our Constitution and Laws.

edit on 9-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join