It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galvatron
Openminded2011 understands.

Palin is an idiot. Just because she says something you may agree with does not mean she is competent or trustworthy, especially in the political arena. Could you imagine a dunce like herself facing off against Putin in some kind of international negotiation? It would be bad comedy.

Many people posting on these forums have been duped into believing that it's liberals vs conservatives, dems vs reps. It has always been the people vs the government they elect.

Is anyone starting to wish that the senate and house were populated by lottery? Juries have a decent track record, and they're populated by lottery. I'd much rather have a concerned and serious average American than some ex-lawyer corporate shill of a politician who's trying to tell Americans what's what about their every day lives when they're experts at nothing.

i would love to see palin toe to toe with any of these world leaders, the more misogynist the better!
putin wouldn't be sitting there playing with his phone like he did with obama.

she would drive the interpreters crazy, too! lol.

and government was set up for the ave joe to serve in washington.
when it went to hell, i don't know.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: neo96

It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

Agreed, but its also time to extradite Palin and the other scumbag politicians who pretend to care except when they are in control. When they have the opportunity to make a difference its when they all the sudden go to silent mode when it comes to real action.

palin is a private citizen.

why don't we start with extraditing the illegals?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Who cares what carabou barbie says?

This is a person who set up a PAC in order to fund a family vacation.

Who quit her job as governor of the least populous state in the union halfway through her first term for a book deal and a spot on FOX News.

Why anyone listens to that clown is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Who cares what carabou barbie says?

This is a person who set up a PAC in order to fund a family vacation.

Who quit her job as governor of the least populous state in the union halfway through her first term for a book deal and a spot on FOX News.

Why anyone listens to that clown is beyond me.

OK, OK, OK, HauntWok, Sir or Mam,, You're jealous of the Republican Ladies, I understand, But, We don't keep voting in the likes of Pelosi and Feinstein.

We'll Gladly let you come over To The Side Of Good And Light and Right,,, Oh,,, Don't forget Beauty and Brains!
edit on 10-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

This has nothing to do with her gender. It has everything to do with credibility.

SHE HAS NONE!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

This has nothing to do with her gender. It has everything to do with credibility.

SHE HAS NONE!

I understand, you're ashamed and lashing out at S. Palin.
Yes. she served in a much more prestigious Government job the your Boss obama, I mean a Governor even for only for 634 days has more responsibilities than a junior Senator that worked 304 out of 743.
He was a Community Organizer,,, Now That's Impresive

Move away from the Dark Side HauntWok,,,, We'll Never ask you about your past, we don't care, we're not Progressives and need to Be in YOUR Business!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No.

just, no. I'm not onto hating people based on their religious beliefs or their nationality.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sarah who?

2nd.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Agreed, but its also time to extradite Palin and the other scumbag politicians who pretend to care except when they are in control. When they have the opportunity to make a difference its when they all the sudden go to silent mode when it comes to real action.

Illegals have done far less damage to this country than existing and ex politicians.

Plus getting rid of the illegals is a rather easy problem to fix, but bringing illegals to the fore front is not about fixing a problem its about diversions and making money.

Creating a wall ,rounding them up and throwing brute force via adding patrol agents on the border is not only un-sustainable economically but very short term minded. You add walls and agents they will find another means such as underground,air, or water because their is a motivation for them to come here. It will be as effective as when we declared war on drugs.

The only winners with these tactics are the private lobbying firms that will get the contracts to build and support those hair brain solutions. Just like the war on drugs.

You want to stop the problem than all you have to do is go after the corporations and business that hire illegals. You get caught hiring an illegal that's a 10K fine per illegal, your business or corporation gets caught 3 times doing it than the board of directors and CEO get arrested with fines. You get caught doing it in another corporation or business another 3 times than you get the 3 strike you are out law thrown at you and 20 minimum years in prison.

Wahla companies don't hire them, they get no jobs, they have no incentive to come here or be here.

Don't allow yourself to be diverted from the real issue and use illegals as scapegoats.
edit on 05731America/ChicagoThu, 10 Jul 2014 09:05:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sarah Palin = Instant Disregard. If the GOP or Tea Party, or whatever wants to be taken seriously, the most important thing to do is to make sure that Sarah Palin is NOT on your side.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Side note: What does she mean by battered wife? Has her hubby been whoopin' her? Maybe I am misunderstanding the context, but it seems like a dumb thing to say.

She is speaking about the american public being battered and staying quiet, but the being quiet is mostly apathy.

What she doesn't realize is the both parties are battering the american public.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Illegals have done far less damage to this country than existing and ex politicians.

Plus getting rid of the illegals is a rather easy problem to fix, but bringing illegals to the fore front is not about fixing a problem its about diversions and making money.

Creating a wall ,rounding them up and throwing brute force via adding patrol agents on the border is not only un-sustainable economically but very short term minded. You add walls and agents they will find another means such as underground,air, or water because their is a motivation for them to come here. It will be as effective as when we declared war on drugs.

The only winners with these tactics are the private lobbying firms that will get the contracts to build and support those hair brain solutions. Just like the war on drugs.

You want to stop the problem than all you have to do is go after the corporations and business that hire illegals. You get caught hiring an illegal that's a 10K fine per illegal, your business or corporation gets caught 3 times doing it than the board of directors and CEO get arrested with fines. You get caught doing it in another corporation or business another 3 times than you get the 3 strike you are out law thrown at you and 20 minimum years in prison.

Wahla companies don't hire them, they get no jobs, they have no incentive to come here or be here.

Don't allow yourself to be diverted from the real issue and use illegals as scapegoats.

oh bs, it's about votes for the dems. (see what i did there?)

secure the border, get rid of the illegals AND fine the people that hire them.

they are illegally in the USA.

there already laws on the books for hiring them and being here without permission (illegal)

enforce the existing laws.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Side note: What does she mean by battered wife? Has her hubby been whoopin' her? Maybe I am misunderstanding the context, but it seems like a dumb thing to say.

She is speaking about the american public being battered and staying quiet, but the being quiet is mostly apathy.

What she doesn't realize is the both parties are battering the american public.

oh she knows, all right.

did you hear her?

i did, she dressed down the right too.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Angela Merkel throws out Berlin CIA chief.

rt.com...

edit on 10-7-2014 by kranskik because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

oh bs, it's about votes for the dems.

Whats BS is thinking that your votes actually matter or immigration is about votes. Election are as real as the WWE.

1. The DNC and RNC are sponsored by the largest Corporations (lobbyist) and there job is to create the candidate pool for individual democrats and republicans to pick from. Where they shine at is their other responsibility of keeping both sides distracted from the real problem and solutions by creating a sports team rivalry between the two parties and making nothing stick to them.

2. The MSM and telecom industries are owned by the largest Corporations (lobbyist). They market and control the candidates image for the public to see.

3. The election coverage,issues, and debates are pre arranged by a corporation "Commission on Presidential Debates" owned by the DNC and the RNC.

4. The largest sponsors to gov't officials are the largest Corporations (lobbyist).

The bottom line immigration is a distraction to keep you from seeing the real issue. They don't care about getting votes because they control who you get to pick no matter what. Do you think the largest Corporations (lobbyist) are going to invest billions of dollars and take a 50/50 risk?

there already laws on the books for hiring them and being here without permission (illegal)
enforce the existing laws.

Exactly, but they don't talk about enforcing or even getting tougher with the laws against offending businesses. That is because :

1. They don't want to really stop it. The biggest offenders are the agriculture industry which is (wait for it) one of the largest lobbyist.

2. Immigration , racism, and the environment are some of the issues used by the DNC and RNC to keep the public distracted and fighting among themselves.

3. Immigration is a distraction from the real issue in this country. The real issue that they don't want getting any attention is the fact that the largest lobbyist oligopolies control our laws and who gets elected. In essence they control the consumer and the market.

4. Again the election coverage,issues, and debates are pre arranged by a corporation "Commission on Presidential Debates" owned by the DNC and the RNC. They only want distractions discussed not the real problem of lobbying and money being passed to our elected officials. That is why year after year they rehash the same issues and keep racism ,immigration and gay marriage at the forefront. It strikes a cord with the people and it keeps them distracted and angered towards each other.
edit on 15731America/ChicagoThu, 10 Jul 2014 11:15:12 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
Sarah who?

2nd.

I watched this yesterday:

[www.liveleak.com...]

and for whatever reason I could not help but think of Sarah Palin.

I guess it proves there really is balance in the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh please, please tell me this is just prelude to a 2016 Palin Bachman ticket.

Bwahahahaha.... Please give me the reason to hope Comedy Central will have plenty of new material.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Oh please, please tell me this is just prelude to a 2016 Palin Bachman ticket.

Bwahahahaha.... Please give me the reason to hope Comedy Central will have plenty of new material.

Palin/Bachmann. Because you can't have too much crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I see this effort as a way to hog tie that fool in office for his LAST four years so he can not change the balance of the supreme court.

It's pay back time, and he may very well be brought up on charges after he leaves office as well.

This clown should never have been made president in the first place as there is a strong question as to his eligibility to be president.

This has been the worst president in the entire history of this nation and will go down as causing a major loss of our credibility in the world for many years to come.

Good job America...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
I see this effort as a way to hog tie that fool in office for his LAST four years so he can not change the balance of the supreme court.

It's pay back time, and he may very well be brought up on charges after he leaves office as well.

This clown should never have been made president in the first place as there is a strong question as to his eligibility to be president.

This has been the worst president in the entire history of this nation and will go down as causing a major loss of our credibility in the world for many years to come.

Good job America...

Let me guess.
I would almost be willing to wager you are a Ted Cruz backer for that office.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join