It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: BO XIAN
What felonies wad he guilty of on day one?

I suspect that in the eyes of an awful lot of the madder Republicans he's guilty of inhabiting the White House with the wrong skin colour.

Nice political trolling there.

Can't win on substance.

Can't win on facts.

Throw out the race card.

It's like the progressive American Express card.

They never leave home without it.

I really hate to burst that demagogic bubble but the rights animosity towards the empty chair in chief.

Ain't got JACK SNIP to do with his skin color.

It has everything to do with his IDEOLOGY.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That ignorant wail is so . . . shallow, worthless and inaccurate.

I wouldn't care if he was purple and green striped with pink polka dots.

It's his values and behaviors--so outrageously treasonous . . .

that are beyond the pale.

Sheesh what ignorance parades around in shallow Regressive shells.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So you can tell me the felonies that *he was guilty of on day one then?
What you are quoting was response to that question.

Eta: fixed wording
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 18:00:07 -0500America/Chicago720140780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81

I'd hardly call 62 billion in one year a small fry.

How are we keeping tack of the money they are making if they don't pay taxes? That is the part i can never wrap my head around? If we are mad at them for taking jobs that pay under the table... How can we know for sure what they made and what they are sending out?
Go ahead and give me your source for the 62 billion, maybe they can explain it
And yes 62 billion is a small fry when you look at the trillions that were taken out in just 2 weeks in the 08 bank bail out.

I'm simply talking about straight legal pay fast food/restaurant work, not under the table. It's easy to tell how much. They apply for jobs under false identities and claim max dependents so that little to no taxes are taken. Apparently the family back in Mexico is a dependent. When the IRS knocks for their cut they get a new identity, but that usually takes several years to come to that.

And yes 62 billion IS a lot even compared to trillions

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Whenever I hear Sarah Palin I am reminded of these.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Some scholarly commentary at the time of the Nixon impeachment proceedings argued that the actual commission of a crime was necessary to serve as a basis for an impeachment proceeding. However, the historical record of impeachments in England, which furnished the Constitution's Framers with the term "high Crimes and Misdemeanors," does not support such a limitation; at that time, the word "Misdemeanors" meant simply "misdeeds," rather than "petty crimes," as it now does. The issue was revisited at the time of the Clinton impeachment, when those who sought to remove the President from office, basing their arguments principally on the English experience and The Federalist No. 64, claimed that a President could be removed for any misconduct that indicated that he did not possess the requisite honor, integrity, and character to be trusted to carry out his functions in a manner free from corruption. As James Iredell (later Associate Justice of the Supreme Court) opined in the North Carolina ratifying convention, impeachment should be used to remedy harm "arising from acts of great injury to the community."

Standards for impeachment

he Federalist No. 64, claimed that a President could be removed for any misconduct that indicated that he did not possess the requisite honor, integrity, and character to be trusted to carry out his functions in a manner free from corruption.

Rather safe to say under the standards of impeachment.

Under the Federalist NO. 64

The current potus can, and should be impeached.

As he DOES NOT posses the requistire HONOR,INTEGRITY, and CHARACTER the potus is suppose to have.

As the SEVERE LACK of those qualities he is not carrying out the function of his office.

He as corrupt as they come.

Felonies ?

Take your pick.

Gun running to Mexico.

Arming terrorists in the Middle East.

Droning American citizens.

Bombing the hell out of Libya.

Leaving Veterans to die.

The IRS targeting of his critics.

Using the DOJ to spy on journalists.

Creating something far more massive with the ACA, and it's data hub that picks up where the NSA leaves off.

The flagrant violation of NOT enforcing the border.

and the list goes on.
edit on 8-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Ain't got JACK SNIP to do with his skin color.

Keep telling yourself that, you may even believe it someday...

It has everything to do with his IDEOLOGY.

Ah, so it is because he is a Democrat!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If I had a GD dollar every time I got called a' racist' I would be a one percenter.

Still has exactly NOTHING to do with the topic,

Unlike these RACISTS !

Listen to these RACISTS!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well if you are talking about the legal pay then you can't complain, the government has gotten their money and the rest is for them to do what they want with it.
And who is hiring them under these false identities? Can companies claim ignorance when it comes to that?

And yes 62 billion is large number, 1 trillion+ plus is a even larger number.
Pennies to to the dollar, if that.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
BO XIAN
Only fair to add bo into this convo since he/she was the one that originally say said it and is the one I really want to hear from

Question was on day one neo.
So can you answer what felonies he was guilty of on DAY ONE?
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 18:22:19 -0500America/Chicago720141980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I applaud Barak Hussein Obama. He's shown us where every flaw exists in government. Talk about throwing gasoline on a fire!! And now? Now, he's showing everyone how impotent government really can be. No one can get rid of the problem.

So, now what? He's got two and a half years to go. Do you think he's going to lift a finger to even try fixing it? Or, will he continue to exploit for his own benefit?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

And who is hiring them under these false identities? Can companies claim ignorance when it comes to that?

No they obtain work legally through the flawed system. Companies know about it sure, and abuse it. It isn't hard to obtain LEGAL identification saying you are someone else. Companies easily can claim ignorance because the paperwork is correct. I process that kind of paperwork, I see it and can't do jack about it. I've tried calling ICE...they say they are legit.

62 billion...start with Panama and go down, that's how many countries have a GDP less than 62 BILLION, it's not a small fry

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well while I am in there I will just look up how many countries have a GDP of less then a trillion, I bet the list would be even longer...
That is the point, you can bring up how large, and yes it is a large number, but when you compare it apples to apples to over a trillion, it is no longer as large. At that point it is a small %
That is the point.
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 18:51:28 -0500America/Chicago720142880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well while I am in there I will just look up how many countries have a GDP of less then a trillion, I bet the list would be even longer...
That is the point, you can bring up how large, and yes it is a large number, but when you compare it apples to apples to over a trillion, it is no longer as large. At that point it is a small %
That is the point.

That's the thing, the 08' incident you mention is 1 time, this is per year for x amount of years, that adds up when the x years is double digits. Mexico sure seems much better than 10-20 years ago, at the cost of the US economy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Clearly people don't understand this is not an American problem it is a western world problem and the sole purpose is to drive down labour costs out the natives on benefits and become more competitive with Asian labour forces, it's not a mistake it's intentional and so was the recession, should things have been left emerging markets turned rising powers because of bog greedy corps would have seen unstoppable superpowers

Somebody slammed on the breaks for a very good reason

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Felonies?

Gun running to Mexico- Mabye

Arming terrorists in the Middle East-After you indict every other modern President for that then we'll talk about Obama

Droning American citizens- Yes, too bad Republicans will never impeach someone for that since they wish they did it

Bombing the hell out of Libya- Business as usual for US Presidents

Leaving Veterans to die- This sounds totally bogus to me. In fact you guys got mad that he just rescued one

The IRS targeting of his critics- background checks of sketchy political groups is hardly targeting

Using the DOJ to spy on journalists- maybe

The only impeachable thing I see is the drone bombing which Republicans won't denounce because they love bombing people.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think the President is a joke but can we not make this whole discussion a joke by giving any credibility to Palin? A person so greedy that she couldn't even fulfill her obligations to her state. She makes any serious discussion a joke and takes away from the seriousness of the issue.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

As he DOES NOT posses the requistire HONOR,INTEGRITY, and CHARACTER the potus is suppose to have.

If we were to do this then every president since WW2 should have been impeached.

He as corrupt as they come. Felonies ? Take your pick.

Gun running to Mexico.

They didn't impeach Bush for Operation Wide Receiver so why impeach Obama.

Arming terrorists in the Middle East.

They didn't impeach Reagan when he did it so why impeach Obama.

Droning American citizens.

They didn't impeach Bush for it so why impeach Obama.

Bombing the hell out of Libya.

They didn't impeach Johnson for Vietnam so why impeach Obama.

Leaving Veterans to die.

The VA was worse under Bush than Obama so why impeach him.

The IRS targeting of his critics.

Bush used the IRS to attack the NAACP two years straight so why impeach Obama.

Creating something far more massive with the ACA, and it's data hub that picks up where the NSA leaves off.

Obama didn't create the ACA the Heritage Foundation did.

The flagrant violation of NOT enforcing the border.

If the border isn't being enforced then how did all the people get caught? Did they turn themselves in?
edit on 8-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They didn't impeach Bush for Operation Wide Receiver so why impeach Obama.

Anyone die from it?

Did Bush ever LIE about it ?

Did Bush ever use 'executive privilege' to hide the documents pertaining to it ?

NO.

So BLAH.

They didn't impeach Reagan when he did it so why impeach Obama.

Why should Reagan be impeached when CLinton did the same?

The VA was worse under Bush than Obama so why impeach him.

Bush never campaigned on the VA unlike the current guy.

Bush used the IRS to attack the NAACP two years straight so why impeach Obama.

He did ?

Really must have gotten the idea from CLinton.

Obama didn't create the ACA the Heritage Foundation did.

Obama signed it in to LAW. and has changed it multiple times since it was passed in to LAW.

Last time I checked CONGRESS is suppose to do that.

But hey who cares!

Obama is 'so dreamy'

He's the lefts 'hero'.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

moneymorning.com...
Talking about 32 trillion in offshore accounts...
And that does not include the 08 incident.
Now can you source your 62 billion? And how many years it has been at 62 billion? If it has been for the past 10 then we will be close to the ONE trillion mark but still a long way to go till we reach the big fish.

Doesn't matter tho, Fed will just print out more money.

Mexico sure seems much better than 10-20 years ago, at the cost of the US economy.

More like the help of the us government by keeping their drug trade up and running. Keep the cartels we want in power and keep those drugs flowing into the us so they can make some money off of selling and then the "war on drugs"

edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 19:48:09 -0500America/Chicago720140980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join