It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Well said, in 2 years there will be a republican using change as his slogan. He will probably get elected and lie to us just like Obama has done. Be careful what you wish for ppl, impeaching him will cause TPTB to start fighting among each other and it could spill to us citizens. I just want to be told the truth, am I asking for too much?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Well said, in 2 years there will be a republican using change as his slogan. He will probably get elected and lie to us just like Obama has done. Be careful what you wish for ppl, impeaching him will cause TPTB to start fighting among each other and it could spill to us citizens. I just want to be told the truth, am I asking for too much?

Great question, I made this topicto explore that mindset. The small things. Can they actually happen? 5 years ago when I started lurking ATS I would think yes, Now? I sadly am looking to just abandon the idea and let this country go to snip, because apparently an IDEA that conflicts with modern capitalism just is completely stupid...has no credence, and you are looked at funny for having a freaking idea.

In other news, a bunch of people complained...that's all they just complained, NO ideas, just complaints

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81

Ya what is really disheartening is these ppl get so hellbent on posting what they think is right, rather than looking for areas where they can actually learn something, so possibly we can come to a common understanding and throw out ideas...You know..a productive discussion. I ? whether some of these ATS members have ever been wrong in their lives. So you guys want Joe Biden as your president lol? Wait out 2 years, you have made it 6 and vote for another corrupt politician, who will lie to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300
Well I'd take Biden over Obama at the moment, at least he didn't shoot a friend in the face and try to play it off like some other vice-presidents. Really how much worse could it get?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think it could get a lot worse. Especially if we impeach Obama and replace him with someone who is in early stages of Alzheimer's.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
nothing...LITERALLY nothing could be worse than the last 14 years of presidency. Gimme Al freaking Gore at this point...I'm super cereal

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

loll...knowledgeseeker81, the politicians of the last 14 years have an important message for u.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
and we do this

Freaking great...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nice try but the LEFT owns the current border crisis.

When Bush was in office what did he do again? like Obama he went on playing golf.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

It sure isn't the party she was representing. Obama offer to give companies tax breaks to bring jobs back to America but the Republicans voted against it.
a reply to: buster2010

That's a pretty humorous statement considering he's never let voting stand in the way of his 'magic pen executive orders' , or the law, or the constitution, stand in his way before.

It seems you think America is a two-party system? The only party in America is the corporation that coughs up the most money, and their bought-and-paid for official becomes the new puppet figurehead to serve their agenda. He who has the most money controls the country AND all of the presidential decisions of importance for the financial gain for a select few.

As long as people can be deceived into thinking political parties are different, the real issues and the truth will remain hidden.
It's long past time to end 'party affiliation' and start electing real people, with real morals and no corporate agendas.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice try but the LEFT owns the current border crisis.

When Bush was in office what did he do again? like Obama he went on playing golf.

so what...Obama is handling it the way he should be....it's easy to sit back and bitch, but I've haven't heard of a better way to do it, legally and morally...if anyone has a better way, write it down and send it in.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

As I have stated before.

How do you expect to secure your border in a economical way?

UK has 30 miles of ocean separating it from Europe and a dozen 1st would country between it and the 3rd world and it still gets a flood of illegals.

How the USA meant to secure its vast land boarder?

A concrete was wall just cost more than the problem and you cant mow down civilians with machine guns without a huge international backlash.
edit on 9-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The problem is, it appears that there is only ONE party now, the plutocratic party controlled by the ruling class in this country. And that ruling class wants cheap labor regardless of who sits in the White House. they appear to want supplant the American working class with more obedient workers who are used to lower pay and to a rigid class hierarchy and to very little upward mobility, hense Latin Americans who come from countries with exactly those things in place. If the conservatives are really so against illegal immigration, then why don't conservative CEOs of corporate America stop hiring them and hire Americans? They could end the H1B1 program and hire American engineers and tech workers. I don't see a big outcry from the right to do either one. Becuase the GOP works for the same people the dems do. We as a people are going to have to take the government back starting locally, then in state elections and eventually reforming the federal elections so we can get other parties on the ticket. It's going to take a long time to get our democracy back.

edit on 9-7-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Openminded2011 understands.

Palin is an idiot. Just because she says something you may agree with does not mean she is competent or trustworthy, especially in the political arena. Could you imagine a dunce like herself facing off against Putin in some kind of international negotiation? It would be bad comedy.

Many people posting on these forums have been duped into believing that it's liberals vs conservatives, dems vs reps. It has always been the people vs the government they elect.

Is anyone starting to wish that the senate and house were populated by lottery? Juries have a decent track record, and they're populated by lottery. I'd much rather have a concerned and serious average American than some ex-lawyer corporate shill of a politician who's trying to tell Americans what's what about their every day lives when they're experts at nothing.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What concerns me about this story is that Ms Palin appears to be making this statement as an "exclusive" story for Breitbart.

If she felt this so strongly (rather that from a need to feed a media outlet and curry favour with said mouthpiece for future support) then surely it would not be an exclusive at all.

It seems a lot of media hot air to me, between two partisan charlatans (SP and BO) trying to keep their media circus going; which is imo just propping up the illusion of participation that is many nation's political/control system.

Left/right, left/right. It's all just orders on how to march. Ironic.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
2014 is half over, 2016 is right around the corner. Making noise about impeachment is just that - political noise. An impeachment proceeding would cost millions and accomplish nothing, he would be long gone before any conclusion.

Isn't the half-term Governor's 15 minutes of fame up yet?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
oh, please republicans!!...start impeachment hearings!!!...I can't wait!!!....bwuahahahahah

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It ain't dems vs. reps. It is us, that is to say you and me on the same side, regardless of our political opinion, vs the government we elect. Don't be duped into thinking otherwise, it divides us, makes us easier to control.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The more of the comments I read on this post, the gladder I am that "opinions" are not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

I really can't think of a second line at this time.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

so what...Obama is handling it the way he should be....it's easy to sit back and bitch, but I've haven't heard of a better way to do it, legally and morally...if anyone has a better way, write it down and send it in.

a reply to: jimmyx

There's a Much Better Way and Cheaper Too!!!!!!
Of-Course it'll cost the Democrat's a lot of Voters but in the Long Run, It's What's Best For America,
You'd even agree to that, wouldn't you?

The $250 a day figure compares with the $667 one-way cost of an airline ticket from McAllen, Texas, to Guatemala City, Guatemala, according to both Orbitz and Priceline. The combined airfare for 29,358 passengers would be $19.6 million. That is one-half of 1 percent of President Obama’s overall $3.8 billion request. Volume discounts and government rates would yield even lower fares. But even without discounts, sending everyone home right away saves taxpayers 99.5 percent!
It’s also closer to fly them from McAllen to Guatemala City than to Murietta, California. Only 1,297 miles compared to 1,549 miles. And no protesters.

I was asking myself, what about all the Red Tape of send these illegals Back and the article answered that to.
I have to agree, Obama does only enforce the Laws he wants to Obey and Ignores the rest!

But what about the red-tape processing that Obama says gets in ther way? We know the president skirts inconvenient laws when he wants to do so. And although there is some red tape for the minors, there is no federal law that requires officials to drag their feet on deporting the thousands of adults newly arrived from Central America. And no red tape on the accompanied minors. All of them can be placed on planes pronto, arriving home far more quickly than it took them to journey to Texas. And arriving there more quickly than flying to California.
Regarding the unaccompanied juveniles, officials such as Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson don’t seem to have read the law. Johnson told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the top priority is “doing right by the children.” Actually, the law states the top priority is to repatriate those children to their country of origin.

I know, I know it hurts you to know Obama is ignoring the Law, You Just Can't Believe He'd EVER Do That!
You Believed He Would Get You the Most Transparent Government EVER!
YEA! The Most Transparently CORRUPT Government EVER!
Linky

edit on 9-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join