It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Yeah that is why Israel gave the pallys Gaza for peace you ignorant fool!!! All this started when the Arab terrorist kidnapped and killed innocent Israeli kids, not to mention firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis.

Get a clue!!!

You get a clue, this started long before you were even born, we are not the first generation on the planet and we are not the only people who have witnessed these types of acts in the Middle East. It didn't start with the kidnappings of 3 Israeli teens, it started with Zionist terrorism roughly 70 years ago. Get it, "Zionist terrorism" against peaceful Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

That made no sense.

On topic. The success rate of the iron dome has been 90% when the system has been activated.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

God never said you can not protect your family and that is exactly what Israel is doing. We all know who starts these fights every time by launching rockets at Israel. They are screwed now, after abducting and killing those kids.

Well since you brought God into the argument... God isn't on the side of Israel from a religious standpoint. People have to be righteous to have the approval of God and Israel are certainly not righteous.

The scum in Gaza needs to pay for all the crap they pull. Israel should force them all out and retake all the Jewish land back permanently.

The covenant came with conditions if you read your religious text a bit closer.. Israel is not Jewish land and they have no claim to that land because of their past transgressions. Israel is a secular nation and that is proof that the Jews or Zionists are not there for religion though they love to use religion to justify their agenda.

Only Arabs start fights they cant win buy firing from homes with women and children in them. Every member of the U.S. armed forces who fought in Iraq and A-stan know that all to well.

Well, I'm pretty sure Iraqi's wouldn't of known where bombs were going to hit when the US bombed Iraq. Regardless of that anyway, there is no way of Justifying possibly 1 million deaths in Iraq especially when that war ws based off lies.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That made no sense.

On topic. The success rate of the iron dome has been 90% when the system has been activated.

It's called sarcasm... I don't even care what the Iron dome can do...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well .. if Hamas would stop firing rockets at Israel, then Israel wouldn't have a reason to shoot back.

Well if Israel would stop stealing their land, mass arresting their people and forcing people out of their homes so more claim jumpers could move in Hamas wouldn't have a reason to shoot rockets at Israel. Not to mention even if Hamas didn't fire rockets Israel would arrange something themselves so they would have a reason to attack Gaza.

And when the Palenstinians killed those 3 Israel teenagers had 'nothing' to do with anything WHAT SO EVER.

Better yet those morons firing at a nuke plant.

Hamas: We attempted to hit the nuclear reactor in Dimona

All that hatred eating up Israel haters is pathetic.
edit on 9-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All that hatred eating up Israel haters is pathetic

And your hate against the Palestinians, is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Want to try again ?

I don't give crap about either side.

I got 99 problems and Israel and Palenstine aint one of them.

Considering how this country came about 'stealing' the land from the natives and all.

Americans are the LAST people to talk.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Americans are the LAST people to talk.

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Israeli army says the killing of 8 Gazan family members was in error

According to the military relatives of Odeh Kaware were warned of air strike and left the home but returned too soon; pilot was unable to divert the bomb.

This is beyond ridiculous!!

Eight noncombatants, all members of the Kaware family, were killed Tuesday in an Israel Air Force strike on their home in the Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis. According to a preliminary investigation conducted by the Israel Defense Forces, the results of which were released on Wednesday, the family returned prematurely to the home after being warned by the IDF that it would be targeted. The Israel Air Force said the deaths were not intentional.

Haaretz

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well .. if Hamas would stop firing rockets at Israel, then Israel wouldn't have a reason to shoot back.

if israel stopped grabbing land that doesnt belong to them and forcing the inhabitants out at gun point, then they would get rockets fired at them.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
A lot of people think that its wrong of Israel to defend itself. Think of it like our basic gun rights, if someone is shooting at you and you have a gun, wouldn't you shoot back? Or would you rather give up your arms and surrender? but this isn't a person to person situation, Its worse then that. The only reason rockets are being fired in the first place is because Israel is being provoked, and its definitely working.

If someone is shooting at you constantly and you're still standing you'd probably ask yourself why do they want me dead, and the first correct answer would be 'oh because I stole their land, and continue to steal their land, and if they fight back I do my best to manipulate world opinion by calling them terrorists'...sooooo, maybe if I stop stealing their land, at least offer a 50/50 land deal along with a massive apology for trying to steal all their land, stop spreading lies throughout the world by demonising a group of people who are protecting their homeland, then just maybe I might not come across as a snake with a forked tongue and the honest people of the world will believe me when I say I really want peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
it started with Zionist terrorism roughly 70 years ago.

"It" didn't start 70 years ago. "It's been going on for thousands of years in that area - probably starting with Joshua and his campaign of slaughter to clear the land of inhabitants for the Hebrews. And 'it' has been going on with Islam in that area since the birth of Islam. Slaughters of people to expand Islam. The jews/hebrews have thousands of years of slaughter history. The Muslims have 1500 years of slaughter expansionist history. But I agree with you that it all didn't start with the murders of the three Israeli teens.
edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I am glad you posted that. This is why religion should play no part in deciding who gets land. The Jews think it's theirs because God promised it to them via Abraham. The Muslims think it's theirs because the Jews broke the promise and aren't righteous, so they think they are the next ones to inherit it. In reality ... neither side is 'righteous' and God didn't promise that land to anyone. That's a folklore from 4,000 years ago and completely unable to be proven. Heck, no one even knows if Abraham even existed. It's absurd for the Jews or the Muslims to claim that land as an inheritance from Abraham. This is 2014 AD. Everyone is there and everyone need to learn to get along .. or they die. That's the simple truth of the matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Seriously, this debate has become retarded.

The fault of the situation isn't Israel or the Palestinians it comes from RIGHT HERE IN THE WEST mainly via America butting it's nose in.

What am I referring to? The idiocy of a foreign policy the revolves war around money. we build this massive military machine and IMHO it has only one purpose... to continue the creation of hot spots around the globe for the perpetual sale of arms as a main reason (but not the only) resources, political power, confinement of other "powers" all comes into play but in the end we create this.

Here's the reality, wars happen, sometimes people/nations have "irreconcilable differences" what have we done in the region? Made a mess, interfered, our peace processes our rules of warfare... even across the board including here, debate and letting the divides drag on...

None of our opinions matter

Right now what happened after WW2 doesn't matter, how the problem began who was there first is meaningless once a situation has evolved, what does matter is we have Stalled the War happening, we have created more tension, more anger and allowed the situation to escalate.

What we have NOW, is an Iran near Nukes, ISIS marching across a country we supposedly conquered and a huge powder keg across a region.

How did this happen? Since WW2 we interfered everywhere but NEVER actually went to WAR, we didn't conquer a single nation we fought, we developed some PRETEND concept of war that basically seems to fly in the face of the History of warfare, rather than conquer and win we essentially punch other nations in the face then go back across the ocean leaving the initial dilemma or cultural disparities 100% intact with deeper festering anger which in an age of WMD's is simply... insane

What's the TRUTH about this conflict?

If the US would Get the hell out of the situation and ALLOW nature to take it's course and IF we actually went to WAR when we felt it necessary and actually conquered nations by the definition of what "War" really is none of this would go on, there wouldn't be a series of deadly "hot spots" around the world...

Case in point... I don't care what anyone's opinion is because it's an OPINION, taking sides like a football team... left to it, Israel would have won this decades ago... there would be no ISIS, no instability in the region, no Nuclear Iran no war in the region. Israel would have kicked the living crap out of the region

And no one that lives in a superpower has a right to talk much about the "right or wrong" of that, None of us got into the "1 st world" situation without kicking the crud out of someone else...

We should have let this situation resolve itself decades ago...

edit on 10-7-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
@Flyers

it goes back a lot further than that, it's bad geography... Israel/saudi arabia is where we find the first Neanderthal heads cracked in by Cro Magnon man... In fact, due to "out of Africa" Migration that locations bloodshed at the hands of varying groups of hominids beating their way into Eurasia goes back roughly 1.8 Million years if not longer.

When the radiation settles it needs to be made into a historical park and left alone, it's never been free of bloodshed that overall region.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
guardian reports 70 Palestinians dead and 500 injured, 0 Israeli deaths.

link

edit on 10-7-2014 by Dr X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

8 people is a tragedy.

But lets look at the reality, how many missiles has Israel lobbed into Gaza? We all know how enthusiastic Arabs are about parading dead children in bomb craters.. after days of constant strikes, we have this incident? < horrible though, it is!

I'm seeing multiple reports that say residents of homes get phone calls, advising them to leave because in 5 minutes the house will be hit.

The call came to the cellphone of his brother’s wife, Salah Kaware said Tuesday. Mr. Kaware lives in Khan Younis, in southeast Gaza, and the caller said that everyone in the house must leave within five minutes, because it was going to be bombed. A further warning came as the occupants were leaving

www.nytimes.com...

the occupants got a phone call telling them to get out before it was bombed.

www.npr.org...

Don't get me wrong, shelling and killing innocent being is wrong, but if Hamas chooses to hide in houses and place their rocket launches in the streets, then there will be destruction!

But Israel are doing this as clean as possible. Look at the size of explosions, these are smaller munitions to what the US would use, for example in Baghdad and Syria!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm seeing multiple reports that say residents of homes get phone calls, advising them to leave because in 5 minutes the house will be hit.

That's BS! Who are they to call you and make you leave your House, because they will bomb it?? Think about that!!
And the reason is that Hamas is hiding in those particular Houses? So why call then? To make Hamas leave, too?

This makes no sense at all and should be treated as war crimes!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Better than the Americans and the British... how many Iraqi homes do you think they contacted?

Look at the last year - ISIS, Nigeria, Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Turkey..

Fanatical right wing movements are gaining ground, that's what HAMAS is taking part in. Bloodshed is no longer taboo. Imagine something, If HAMAS was the superior military power in this fight, how do you think those militants would be treating Israeli's in their homes and streets? (ie, Syria, ISIS....)

I support Israel thumping HAMAS and their rocket launchers and leadership.

The families knew there were rocket launchers in their streets, they knew where HAMAS hung out, you know Israel are targeting these sites - why would you stay?

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join