It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

It's just the same old story at a different moment in time. One step forward then two steps back.. It's a losing scenario what ever way you observe it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
it is interesting that out of hundreds of rockets that were fired on Israel not even one caused any casualties, what is the reason for this?

Cuz they are poor shots. Its' not for lack of trying that the Palestinians haven't gotten higher death tolls on the Israeli Jews. The Palestinians start the murder-programming early .. those Hamas kiddie TV shows telling the kids to become martyrs and go kill the Jewish apes and pigs.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

it is interesting that out of hundreds of rockets that were fired on Israel not even one caused any casualties, what is the reason for this?

Cuz they are poor shots. Its' not for lack of trying that the Palestinians haven't gotten higher death tolls on the Israeli Jews. The Palestinians start the murder-programming early .. those Hamas kiddie TV shows telling the kids to become martyrs and go kill the Jewish apes and pigs.

instead parroting often seen and regurgitated points of propaganda I would like to hear what YOU have to say on the subject of this recent conflict.

if the rockets from Gaza are "poor shots" than Hamas is not so dangerous afterall, is that your point?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

instead parroting often seen and regurgitated points of propaganda

Make an attempt at discussion without the jabs.
The statement wasn't 'regurgitated propaganda'. It was the truth.

I would like to hear what YOU have to say on the subject of this recent conflict.

I already made my statement. It's not for lack of trying that the Palestinians haven't got a higher death toll on the Jewish Israelis. They want it. They've said ALL Israelis are legitimate targets. They pump their children full of martyr propaganda on the Hamas TV kids shows. They want the higher death totals for the Israelis - They just haven't been able to achieve it ... yet. That in no way makes them 'not dangerous'.

edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
there was a time frame in the not so distant future where all 3 religions lived amongst each other in peace.

HAHA, I just caught what you were talking about.. I didn't see that before and I apologise, that is meant to be saying "in the not so distant past"... My mistake..
edit on 10-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with Hamas being bad shots. The Qassam rockets are, thankfully, horrible. They're unguided, and outside of pure luck, can't hit a thing. If Hamas had access to guided rockets and/or bombs, you can safely bet they'd be using them for maximum effect. Hamas is very dangerous, regardless of current weaponry.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

It has nothing to do with Hamas being bad shots. The Qassam rockets are, thankfully, horrible. They're unguided, and outside of pure luck, can't hit a thing. If Hamas had access to guided rockets and/or bombs, you can safely bet they'd be using them for maximum effect. Hamas is very dangerous, regardless of current weaponry.

so you would agree that compared with the IDF, Hamas is of little threat to the apartheid?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I see what you're driving at, and you're incorrect. That's like saying the N. Vietnamese army was of little threat to the US military. Or like saying that Al Qaeda and Taliban were of little threat to US forces.

No, I don't agree that Hamas is of little threat to Israel. You're naive if you believe that.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I see what you're driving at, and you're incorrect. That's like saying the N. Vietnamese army was of little threat to the US military. Or like saying that Al Qaeda and Taliban were of little threat to US forces.

No, I don't agree that Hamas is of little threat to Israel. You're naive if you believe that.

what I believe doesn't matter, what matters is facts.

would you agree that occupation forces of IDF are of much greater threat to Palestinians than Hamas is to Israelis?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Once again, no I do not. History proves this concept time and time again.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Once again, no I do not. History proves this concept time and time again.

can you give us an example from the history where in your opinion Palestinians were of bigger threat to Israel than Israel was to Palestinians?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A sleepy rattlesnake is still a deadly rattlesnake. No matter if he's fully awakened yet or not. He's just as deadly as the rattler that's slithering around under the brush with his eyes fully open.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's not just about Palestinians versus Israel. History shows that a smaller force is just as much a threat to a larger force than a larger force is to a smaller force. American Revolution, Vietnam, Japanese invasion of Singapore, so on and so forth. Look at the damage Al Qaeda and Taliban have done. History is fact. A much smaller force, regardless of whether it's Hamas versus Israel, can be a significant threat to a larger force.

Regardless of how ill equipped Hamas is to Israel, Hamas can and will do their fair share of damage.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
A sleepy rattlesnake is still a deadly rattlesnake. No matter if he's fully awakened yet or not. He's just as deadly as the rattler that's slithering around under the brush with his eyes fully open.

a manner in which you are trying to dehumanize Palestinians is truly repulsive.

I respect that we all have different views and often disagree on points but your agenda is sickening.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are now trolling.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

so you don't have any moments in history to support your position that IDF is less threat to Palestinians than Hamas is to Israel?

and most if not all unconnected irrelevant examples from another continents you supplied are examples of smaller forces DEFENDING!

so there I could agree with you, Palestinians can, will and are defending quite well against much stronger enemy.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Knock it off. The comparison is an apt one. YOU are the one that couldn't understand basic logic that the Palestinians are dangerous because of their intent - no matter what weapons are used. So a picture is presented that even a child can understand ... rattlesnakes are all dangerous no matter their strike position. Get it ... Hamas is dangerous no matter if they use nukes or peashooters ... their intent is to kill and eventually they'll do it.
edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: just responding to basic post

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you need a history lesson. Not all of my examples were of smaller defending forces. The British outnumbered the Japanese 3 to 1 when the Japanese came knocking and were soundly defeated. Hernando Cortez is another example of 500 soldiers overthrowing a force that could potentially field 50+ thousand.

History is full of examples proving you wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let's say you are in the park and some guy that is smaller then you starts poking you in the chest and you keep telling him to stop but yet he keeps poking now you start to get a bit irritated and you gently push him away and tell him to stop but again he keeps poking you, now tell me how much more poking from this annoying gnat are you going to take before you snap and pummel them to the ground?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you need a history lesson. Not all of my examples were of smaller defending forces. The British outnumbered the Japanese 3 to 1 when the Japanese came knocking and were soundly defeated. Hernando Cortez is another example of 500 soldiers overthrowing a force that could potentially field 50+ thousand.

History is full of examples proving you wrong.

you are talking about potential, POTENTIAL.

yes, Palestinians are potential threat to Israel.

the truth of the matter is that Israel is a REAL threat to Palestinians.

death toll and war crimes are proving it, you can take it from whatever angle you want, you cannot change figures of dead Palestinian civilians by the state of Israel, you just can't, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join