It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the beast in revelation 13,1 actually have 8 heads and not 7?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think you should read metaphorically more into the sephiroth, not so much outwardly, bit inwardly into the psychological makeup of our spiritual selves via Kabbalah.
This Saturday morning cartoon good guy badguy heads of government etc...scenario is so, So.. cliche..... borring and vague and uninformative to the soul...
Just sayin.
a reply to: spy66

edit on 9/15/2014 by prevenge because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
uninformative to the soul... ,,
well if it is a question of "What gives Life too the Soul"

then i guess,,its most simplistic form would be,,"Does it look good on me or bad"?

ohh the hell with it,, im a god/godess,,if i feel good, i look good,,no look IAM god/godess.

yeah,, youth , so cliche,, and uninformative to the aged soul...

edit on 9/15/2014 by BobAthome because: entertainment.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

Thank you for giving me this reminder. I am also looking into to this to see if i get the Papal See to fit into this. But its hard to Place him of something important.

I have a question for you.

- Can Liberty, Peace and Democracy be a form of politcal religion that can decieve people to sacrifice their life for it?

- There is only one nation that stands out when it comes to promoting this religion to day. It is not the Papal See in Rome.

- The other heads and horns work together With this nation that promots Liberty, Peace and Democracy for the whole world. The Pope is never invited to the table. The Pope is like a Modern King. He is nothing but a spiritual image of the past hanging on the wall.

The beats of revelation is not dedicated or about the Papal See in Rome. We the beast/people dont fallow the Pope or the Papal See from Rome. We fallow the ten horns. It is not the relgion of the Papal See that is in question in revelations, it is the politics that shape and motivates the beast. The religion we think it is, is not the motivator that have created the beasts.

It is the ten horns we will fallow because they are the once who will shape Our opinions. They are Our political and spiritual leaders in this modern world. The ten horns are the once who will tell us what to do. The ten horns will recieve Power as Kings for one hour with the beast. These ten kings will have one mind. Not the Pope. The Pope would have to be all ten horns on the first and the two horns on the second beast. But he is not.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm having a hard time following what you mean / where you're coming from, spy66.

The concepts of Liberty, Peace and Democracy are a form of political religion that does deceive people into sacrificing their lives for it, yes - but this is very much a secular side of life, which the Bible does not deal with. Neither does the Pope have much to do with the politics and other activities from this angle.

However, the Bible is about spirituality and religion - not politics. Ephesians 6:12 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places'.

The Devil and the powers of darkness are having a ball at the moment, creating hatred, dissent and mayhem in every possible aspect in life. All of this activity is setting the stage for global economic collapse, natural disasters, and worldwide famine.

This is the 'foxhole' situation that is going to have people turning to religion and to God or to their god/s... and who better to sort things out, where politicians have failed, than a major spiritual leader?

This is how and why he will have the fullest support of the ten secular nations behind him in his endeavours.

In support of my theory, think of crowns as being for kings and diadems being for princes. The Devil is chief over the seven heads of the Scarlet Beast, which is why he has (Revelation 12:3) '... and see, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads.'

The Antichrist aka the Eighth Head, aka the Beast from the Sea, on the other hand, is described in (Revelation 13:1) as '... having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads names of blasphemy.' indicating the Antichrist as being the chief over the ten kingdoms that have power with him for one hour.

Note: '... and on his heads names of blasphemy.' The 'heads' here are the heads of the Catholic Church - I.e. the Popes - and the names of blasphemy are the various titles conferred upon the holder of this position, such as:
- His Holiness The Pope;
- Bishop Of Rome And Vicar Of Jesus Christ;
- Successor Of St. Peter, Prince Of The Apostles;
- Supreme Pontiff Of The Universal Church;
- Patriarch Of The West;
- Servant Of The Servants Of God;
- Primate Of Italy;
- Archbishop And Metropolitan Of The Roman Province;
- Sovereign Of Vatican City State;

and these are only the 'official' titles! Another title, 'Vicar of Christ' means the Pope stands 'in place of Christ', which is exactly what the Antichrist does!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

The concepts of Liberty, Peace and Democracy are a form of political religion that does deceive people into sacrificing their lives for it, yes - but this is very much a secular side of life,

Liberty, Peace and Democracy is the secular non religiou doctrine that shapes and motivates the beast. Its a abamanation against the Word of God.
Liberti, Peace and Democracy is the main form of spiritual doctrine in the modern world. It is a abamanation against the Word og God.

6:12 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places'.

This is also how the Dragon wrestle. The dragon gave him "The beast" his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The prinsipalities of the beast is to wrestle for Liberty, Peace and Democracy for the Whole world. To wrestle against the Word of God. The prisipalities of the beast is a abamanation against the Word of God.

It is put in Peoples mind that to fight for Liberty, Peace and Democracy is a good thing. It is what God would want us to do..... we think. So this is all about the spirit of the mind. If you dont consent to the prinsipalities of the Beast by free will. You will be put to Death. It is written on black and white in the Bible.

It is a secular "Non religious doctrine" therefor it is a Abamanation against God. That is the point of the Whole thing. The beasts fallow a secular non religious point of view. It is political in the modern world. If we dont fallow the Word of God, we fallow a secular point of view.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That's different to how I see it. And each person is entitled to their own opinion...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret

That's different to how I see it. And each person is entitled to their own opinion...

It actually differs to howe everyone sees it. That is why the beast is going to be able to come With full force.

If People dont have the head to see that it is politics that run the world and not religion, they are going to be in for a big surprice. They wont even know what it going on when it happeneds, because it wont add up to their point of view and understanding.

It means you will take the mark by free will because you wont know what it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I already know who the Beast is, I know his names, I know what his Image will look like, and I know what his mark is! So I can't be fooled, even though he will appear to be as Jesus Christ at his second coming.

Liberty, peace and democracy can't visibly stand at the holy place... as per Daniel's warning.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Liberty, peace and democracy can't visibly stand at the holy place... as per Daniel's warning.

The statue of Liberty is only a symbol of the Power that the second beast will exalt from the first beast.

No one will actually worship the statue directly. No one does that today, everyone will be forced to worship its doctrine.

Its doctrine is : Liberty, Peace and Democracy for the Whole world. These are the Words the elected Horn will speak in the temple.

No one will think it is related to revelations when this takes Place. Because the speach will not be religious, but political.

- You dont know the name of the elected horn who will stand in the temple and speak these Words. Because the Horn will not be religious in any way. "The Horn will have a political speach".

- You dont know who the beast is. Because the beast is not a person. The beast is made up of a multitude of People.

- One of its horns will speak on behalf of the beast in the temple.

- The Horn chosen will speak on Your behalf. Since you dont know this, You dont know who the beast is, and you dont know its name.

You dont know who or what the beast is, because you dont know that you are a part of the beast.

You also dont know how the lamb will defeat the beast. If you read revelation, the beast is not going to fight another beast. That means the beast will implode on it self. Through prosecution.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Remind me why I should believe you, and not myself?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Remind me why I should believe you, and not myself?

I can not tell you to believe me. But you do believe some body else, since you think it is the Vatican who is the woman that sits/rides the beast. You actually think it is a image of a man who we will be decieved to make to remind us of the First beast. The first beast is not a man. You can not decieve the world to worship a Man. But you can decieve and force the Whole world to fallow a set of Laws and doctrine's. Even hard core christians will be decieved to fallow: Liberty, Peace and Democracy for the Whole world. Because People will think it is a good thing to make sacrifice's for.

The only way you are going to figure this out and change Your mind is if you start to look at the world and how it is run today. It is run by politics, Not religion. We can not fallow the word of God, We have to fallow political laws of man. On you spare time you can worship God as long it is within the Law of man.

You can worship God if you like, but you must fallow the beast, that is the law. God said: you can only serve one master/king. Who are you really worshiping and who are you really fallowing?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No fallible man can be wholly just.

Democracy is mob rule and excludes the minorities, and without the infallible; governance under religion without consent of the people is also exclusive.

The only just thing in this current day is freedom and a republic that represents all people, all groups in any society. A republic is the political model taught by Imam Ali (as).

Without God's people, consent of the people is necessary to rule, and freedom given to the people to choose. Not even the Prophet of Islam forced anyone to belief. Lakum deenakum waliya deeni.

God gave all freewill. We have no right as fallible men to take that from anyone.

edit on 20-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

No fallible man can be wholly just.

Democracy is mob rule and excludes the minorities, and without the infallible; governance under religion without consent of the people is also exclusive.

The only just thing in this current day is freedom and a republic that represents all people, all groups in any society. A republic is the political model taught by Imam Ali (as).

Without God's people, consent of the people is necessary to rule, and freedom given to the people to choose. Not even the Prophet of Islam forced anyone to belief. Lakum deenakum waliya deeni.

God gave all freewill. We have no right as fallible men to take that from anyone.

Free will have been gone for a long long time. We dont know what free will is. We dont know what freedom is.

No man can have free will and at the same time be governed by a government. Even if it is a Republic and have the consent of the People. What about the children to come. Do they get the same Choice to consent to this? Or would they have to be forced to fallow?

There is a reason why only the People who are written in Gods book of life are chosen. They can be free and have free will without being a danger to others. They can prosper without being governed by a government/other men.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

how is it that you know whose name is written there or whose is not?

Freewill isn't gone until God takes it away, and He has not. Every society must have a set of rules in order to co-exist in the best manner with one another. It is up to that society what rules fits themselves best. If for one it is religious rules then that is whats best for them, if for another it is a set of basic rules that everyone can agree on then that is because it's right for them.

Not up to strangers what rules a given society lives by.

But at the same time not up to you what rules the heart of another man.

edit on 20-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

how is it that you know whose name is written there or whose is not?

Freewill isn't gone until God takes it away, and He has not. Every society must have a set of rules in order to co-exist in the best manner with one another. It is up to that society what rules fits themselves best. If for one it is religious rules then that is whats best for them, if for another it is a set of basic rules that everyone can agree on then that is because it's right for them.

Not up to strangers what rules a given society lives by.

But at the same time not up to you what rules the heart of another man.

I dont know who's names are in Gods book of life. But i know what kind of People they are. It is written in the Bible.

Freewill isn't gone until God takes it away

God did not make Our laws. Our laws are made by man.

You can do what you like as long as it is within the Law of man. That means you have privileges. A privilege is not free will.
So man can take away Our free will at any time by force. Or by creating a new set of laws.

- To have a freedom of thought is not the same thing as having free will.

If you read your own post again. You can see that you have taken away free will by saying that we need rules.

Rules imply that you are giving privileges not free will.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The world is already deceived into worshipping a man who doesn't even exist, except in their theology! And the Vatican is guilty of creating this myth...

I don't learn from men, I learn from God;
John 6:45 "It is written in the Prophets, 'And they shall be all taught by God'. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me".

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The world is already deceived into worshipping a man who doesn't even exist, except in their theology! And the Vatican is guilty of creating this myth...

I don't learn from men, I learn from God;
John 6:45 "It is written in the Prophets, 'And they shall be all taught by God'. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me".

What man does the world worship? Do you mean Jesus?

A lot of People worship christ, but they do not fallow him. So they have not really been decieved by the vatican.
The people have been decieved by a different Power and are fallowing it.

The People will first be decieved by the ten horns, to fallow them, When the second beast appears the People will be decieved by the two horns like a Lamb that speaks as a dragon, to fallow them.

The vatican is never in Power. It is the ten horns, and the two horns who have Power, and great authority.

Religion had Power hundreds of years ago, The religion of man will never have Power again. The religion preached by the Vatican is not a mystery to anyone. You should not fall for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The power of the Eighth Head - who is the Beast who was alive, is not alive, but who shall be present - is not yet properly visible, but when he shows himself, the world will marvel, except those whose names are written in the Book of Life. Rev 17:8 paraphrased.

It is easy to dismiss religion now, because it looks like a dead entity, but there are no atheists in foxholes, so to speak, and when conditions on earth - famine, war, pestilences, etc. - make life on earth like living in a foxhole, in desperation people will quickly turn to religion, in one form or another.

That is when the real deceit will kick in...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The power of the Eighth Head - who is the Beast who was alive, is not alive, but who shall be present - is not yet properly visible, but when he shows himself, the world will marvel, except those whose names are written in the Book of Life. Rev 17:8 paraphrased.

It is easy to dismiss religion now, because it looks like a dead entity, but there are no atheists in foxholes, so to speak, and when conditions on earth - famine, war, pestilences, etc. - make life on earth like living in a foxhole, in desperation people will quickly turn to religion, in one form or another.

That is when the real deceit will kick in...

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, Is the beast With two horns like a Lamb that speak as a Dragon.

The beast will exalt all the Power of the first beast before it, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live

The second beast is the leftover from the first beast. The first beast will be reduced from 7 heads and ten horns, to one head and two horns.

The second beast will restore the Power of the first beast after one of the heads on the first beast have recieved a Deadly wond.

The People will consent to this because People only know of government rule, order and Laws. The government rule of the second beast is going to be less tolerant then the first beast, because the second beast speaks as a Dragon. The second beast is not Satan. It only acts as it.

-Remember that Thee Dragon gave him "the first beast" his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The government of the second beast will causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

When the above kicks in some People will start to Wake up, but not until it happeneds. And that is when the beast will: And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The image og the beast is not of a man. The image of the beast is the first beast With seven heads and ten horns. I will repeet the verse again:

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

We could disagree all day long, which is pointless.

Let's wait and see what actually comes out as the truth!

We are both on record here, each with our view of what the Bible says and means.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join