Does the beast in revelation 13,1 actually have 8 heads and not 7?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When I was 13 I suffered a massive head injury. Then at the end of high school for me it was discovered that the kids who put me in the hospital were in my grade. I was set up for a gun scare like Columbine cause of a wardrobe malfunction, I wore a trench coat. It wound up on MTV musicians talking about my life story, and I went online twice asking for help. Once three and a half years after graduation the day my court order ended, and the second time three and a half years later cause I came down with schizophrenia and believed I was being gang stalked. I was non practicing catholic and oblivious to any prophecy but when I came online and forced my story cause last time didnt get an answer , people called me the antichrist.

Music is sold to the four corners of the map, and an empire was considered. I found a book from 1991 called Behold a Pale Horse written about government conspiracies. It talked about the Freemasons , the illuminati and the NWO. The prophecy was written very color ly and descriptively, but man , the people on the ground already tried to fulfill it. I don't know if this was planned in secret by Freemasons for centuries, some stuff I am left in the dark about. They tried to make the scripture on paper a reality but they had limitations , not everything happened. The ending to it all leaves more questions than answers.

I saw a video of a cartoon where this kid went with his father boarding a spaceship. And the warrior who was saying it was my destiny to fight you was left alone on a cold planet. Asking yourself "why didnt he come back" maybe he did just in another way. This is my story few know and will probably soon be a myth, just felt like sharing. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The key to understanding the Eighth King are the subtle clues at Revelation 13:14,15. "He ordered them to set up an IMAGE in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the IMAGE of the first beast."

What is an image? A replica, clone, idol.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the beast at Revelation 13, has some subtle differences than the beast at Revelation 17. The Beast at chapter 17 is described as scarlet colored, and instead of having diadems on its horns as the beast in chapter 13, it has blasphemous names. This scarlet beast is the "image" of the first beast.

While there is clearly only 7 kings as mentioned a few times here, this "image" is the 8th king, which is a worldwide attempt for a peace organization. The 7th "gives breath to" it so it thus coexists with the 7th. It will only receive substantial power for "one hour" at the very climax of the end.

7 mountains = 7 kings, or 7 heads, one and the same.

Just as beasts in the bible are representative of kingdoms, so too are mountains.

Babylon is called "destroying mountain" at Jeremiah 51:24,25 etc.

God's kingdom is also referred to as a mountain at Daniel 2:35.
edit on 20-7-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Since the bible is a work of fiction it could have a head of spaghetti! This is like arguing over the whether the balrog had wings in lord of the rings.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Since the bible is a work of fiction it could have a head of spaghetti! This is like arguing over the whether the balrog had wings in lord of the rings.

Obviously you're not a golfer
edit on 20-7-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think that most People would understand that God is not a head of spaghetti. God is not a unicorn.

Some People do think God is a old man sitting on a thrown. But People who can think for themselves know that it cant be true either.

So if you only think within these terms you are dealing With fiction, and will not understand the world around you.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

While there is clearly only 7 kings as mentioned a few times here, this "image" is the 8th king,

which is a worldwide attempt for a peace organization.

I have heard about this by Reading up on MJ 12 "The majestic tvelve".

The evolution of human society is described as categories, from category 1 to category 3.

Its a lot about how to impliment the People within a society to peaceful standards, because a society that is unstable is much harder for the governmt to controll. And progression go a lot slower.

A unstable society is also the main reason governments often fall and a New government have to be rebuilt.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lets go bowling

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join