It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the beast in revelation 13,1 actually have 8 heads and not 7?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When I was 13 I suffered a massive head injury. Then at the end of high school for me it was discovered that the kids who put me in the hospital were in my grade. I was set up for a gun scare like Columbine cause of a wardrobe malfunction, I wore a trench coat. It wound up on MTV musicians talking about my life story, and I went online twice asking for help. Once three and a half years after graduation the day my court order ended, and the second time three and a half years later cause I came down with schizophrenia and believed I was being gang stalked. I was non practicing catholic and oblivious to any prophecy but when I came online and forced my story cause last time didnt get an answer , people called me the antichrist.

Music is sold to the four corners of the map, and an empire was considered. I found a book from 1991 called Behold a Pale Horse written about government conspiracies. It talked about the Freemasons , the illuminati and the NWO. The prophecy was written very color ly and descriptively, but man , the people on the ground already tried to fulfill it. I don't know if this was planned in secret by Freemasons for centuries, some stuff I am left in the dark about. They tried to make the scripture on paper a reality but they had limitations , not everything happened. The ending to it all leaves more questions than answers.

I saw a video of a cartoon where this kid went with his father boarding a spaceship. And the warrior who was saying it was my destiny to fight you was left alone on a cold planet. Asking yourself "why didnt he come back" maybe he did just in another way. This is my story few know and will probably soon be a myth, just felt like sharing. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The key to understanding the Eighth King are the subtle clues at Revelation 13:14,15. "He ordered them to set up an IMAGE in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the IMAGE of the first beast."

What is an image? A replica, clone, idol.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the beast at Revelation 13, has some subtle differences than the beast at Revelation 17. The Beast at chapter 17 is described as scarlet colored, and instead of having diadems on its horns as the beast in chapter 13, it has blasphemous names. This scarlet beast is the "image" of the first beast.

While there is clearly only 7 kings as mentioned a few times here, this "image" is the 8th king, which is a worldwide attempt for a peace organization. The 7th "gives breath to" it so it thus coexists with the 7th. It will only receive substantial power for "one hour" at the very climax of the end.

7 mountains = 7 kings, or 7 heads, one and the same.

Just as beasts in the bible are representative of kingdoms, so too are mountains.

Babylon is called "destroying mountain" at Jeremiah 51:24,25 etc.

God's kingdom is also referred to as a mountain at Daniel 2:35.

edit on 20-7-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Since the bible is a work of fiction it could have a head of spaghetti! This is like arguing over the whether the balrog had wings in lord of the rings.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Since the bible is a work of fiction it could have a head of spaghetti! This is like arguing over the whether the balrog had wings in lord of the rings.

Obviously you're not a golfer
edit on 20-7-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think that most People would understand that God is not a head of spaghetti. God is not a unicorn.

Some People do think God is a old man sitting on a thrown. But People who can think for themselves know that it cant be true either.

So if you only think within these terms you are dealing With fiction, and will not understand the world around you.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

While there is clearly only 7 kings as mentioned a few times here, this "image" is the 8th king,

which is a worldwide attempt for a peace organization.

I have heard about this by Reading up on MJ 12 "The majestic tvelve".

The evolution of human society is described as categories, from category 1 to category 3.

Its a lot about how to impliment the People within a society to peaceful standards, because a society that is unstable is much harder for the governmt to controll. And progression go a lot slower.

A unstable society is also the main reason governments often fall and a New government have to be rebuilt.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lets go bowling

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Could be... that the devil is in us all at times when we are challenged...
The seven heads are likely our own adversary... if we give in to the lesser of the great works.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Is that your take on the 'Image of the Beast' you are showing us and telling us to believe in and agree with?

What does that make of you then?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Kindly noted...
It just happens to be like that at times.
People are often challenged and may succumb.
Better it is to know these things...
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

It's just that some might actually get the idea that you were cursing the Jews here? It's almost as if you can hear the donkey speak, that's all.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The united states is mystery babylon... Lady liberty is the whore of babylon. The statue of liberty has a crown with seven spikes. The seven spikes represent the seven continents and the seven oceans on which she sits on.. It suppose to represent the enlightment of the world. This is the beast that sits on seven mountains.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
After mystery babylon ( america) is destroyed, it gives life to the eighth beast which is the new world order of the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fingon
The united states is mystery babylon... Lady liberty is the whore of babylon. The statue of liberty has a crown with seven spikes. The seven spikes represent the seven continents and the seven oceans on which she sits on.. It suppose to represent the enlightment of the world. This is the beast that sits on seven mountains.

Actually. There are five, alternately six continents (if you count Antarctica), not seven, and the only beast that has seven horns in the Bible is the Lamb of God:

Revelation 5:6 -- And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. [ESV]

Sooo. What was it you said again? The Statue of Liberty is a modern rendition of Libertas a Roman goddess of freedom and liberty. Below you can see a story in pictures from the construction of the statue. Notice how it looks as if it has been slain:

==> twistedsifter.com...

I'm not saying the 'Statue of Liberty' is the Lamb of God, though, it is a representation of Libertas, and with features taken from both Marianne, representing France (who gave the statue as a gift to USA) and Columbia, representing the 'New World'.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: note notice

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Actually. There are five, alternately six continents (if you count Antarctica), not seven, and the only beast that has seven horns in the Bible is the Lamb of God:

Revelation 5:6 -- And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. [ESV]

Sooo. What was it you said again? The Statue of Liberty is a modern rendition of Libertas a Roman goddess of freedom and liberty. Below you can see a story in pictures from the construction of the statue. Notice how it looks as if it has been slain:

==> twistedsifter.com...

I'm not saying the 'Statue of Liberty' is the Lamb of God, though, it is a representation of Libertas, and with features taken from both Marianne, representing France (who gave the statue as a gift to USA) and Columbia, representing the 'New World'.

I am counting Antarctica. So that would be seven with north america, south america, europe, africa, asia, and australia.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

==> twistedsifter.com...

I am counting Antarctica. So that would be seven with north america, south america, europe, africa, asia, and australia.

Europe is not a continent. Eurasia is (Europe and Russia mostly). If you need another continent for your equation, there's always the Pacific continent, but it's kind of wet.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am talking about the beast with the seven heads.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Fingon

Leviathan? Tiamat? Rahab? Yamm? It has even more names and you find it all over the ancient world. Politically it's heads represent the ancient world powers or empires who were/are the enemies of Israel from Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, Hitler's brief Reich to the Beast itself which is the Eighth, it's horns are extensions of power. Could be ISIL coupled with a European chapter I suppose. ISIL certainly fits the framework of something vicious and violent, like a wild beast, but a world empire? Armed to their teeth with all kinds of horns and fangs. Then again, it could be me or you, or USA or Islam or something completely different. There is no lack of contenders. "Some wait for Jesus, others wait for Cain."
edit on 24-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: mod

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

==> twistedsifter.com...

Europe is not a continent. Eurasia is (Europe and Russia mostly). If you need another continent for your equation, there's always the Pacific continent, but it's kind of wet.

Im guessing where you are from defines euroasia as single continent. I believe most of western europe , the americas , china , and india define the world as having seven but i guess that is debatable anywhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Fingon

Leviathan? Tiamat? Rahab? Yamm? It has even more names and you find it all over the ancient world. Politically it's heads represent the ancient world powers or empires who were/are the enemies of Israel from Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, Hitler's brief Reich to the Beast itself which is the Eighth, it's horns are extensions of power. Could be ISIL coupled with a European chapter I suppose. ISIL certainly fits the framework of something vicious and violent, like a wild beast, but a world empire? Armed to their teeth with all kinds of horns and fangs. Then again, it could be me or you, or USA or Islam or something completely different. There is no lack of contenders. "Some wait for Jesus, others wait for Cain."

Well yea there are many contenders but my personal belief is that america is the seventh beast since to me it best fits the description in the revelations and isiah of concerning mystery babylon. I would think most people find it hard to believe but i think that is part of satan plan which is to decieve the nations and lead as much of people astray.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Fingon because: Incomplete

edit on 24-7-2014 by Fingon because: Incomplete

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join