It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the beast in revelation 13,1 actually have 8 heads and not 7?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: spy66

As I understand it, the seven hills/mountains are those upon which that great city, the Vatican City sits.

These hills also represent the seven kings, who are the only Popes to have been crowned as sovereigns of this smallest COUNTRY in the world, since this city and country were both created by the Lateran Treaty in 1929. In Revelation 13:2, it says that it is the Dragon / Satan / the devil who gives the Beast from the Sea 'his power, and his THRONE, and great authority'.

The Throne of Satan is the Pergamon Zeus Altar (see Revelation 2: " To Pergamum […] ‘I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is.' "), which was torn appart, moved to Germany and reassembled. Hitler found it too small for him, so he put Albert Speer to work to make a bigger and better one: The Zeppelinfeld.

The Eighth Head isn't counted with the seven, because it was [alive], is not [alive], yet shall be [alive and] present... and is: Judas Iscariot resurrected (ascending out of the bottomless pit / abyss / hell) - and he is the Son of Perdition / Man of Sin / Beast from the Sea / Little Horn = the Antichrist!

This Eighth Head will also rule over the 10 secular nations that he will lead into battle against the Son of God as per Revelation 17:12-14; hence the 10 crowns. Rev_13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

There are SEVEN heads, but a total of eight (plus ten) kings, 'the Eighth' is the complete beast with all it's heads and horns, fangs and claws. The Little horn of Daniel is Hitler, corresponding to the seventh head that will only last a brief period, while the beast itself (the Eighth) is Assyria, where the ten lost tribes lives to this day after the Assyrians exiled them. They never moved back, but stayed in Assyria and elsewhere. The beast is Yamm, the son of El who ruled over seas and rivers. A chaos deity. Leviathan. At the end of the 'Holy Roman Empire' Germany was divided into ten principalities.

If you've ever read the full set of titles belonging to the Pope, you will understand the phrase 'names of blasphemy'!

Satan rules over the seven heads, which is why he is showing as having seven crowns - upon the seven heads. Rev_12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon [Satan / the devil], having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(Revelation 20:20 supports the identification of the Dragon as 'the Devil and Satan'.)

If you put the titles of the Messiah on an antichrist, these titles become words of blasphemy. Vatican and the Church is Babylon. It's king, the Pope, is the False Prophet. Calling ISIL's kalifate an Islamic State is blasphemy.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ISIL is blasphemy

edit on 27-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Hitler seventh

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I now know that the eighth head that comes from the seven is the second beast mentioned in revelation 13. With two horns like a Lamb.

The second beast appears when one of the heads on the first beat recieves a Deadly wond. I also know which one of the seven heads that will recieve the Deadly wond.

The head that recieves a Deadly wond will not live, but the second beast will: verse 13;12 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him. It is the Power of the first beast that will live through the second beast, the one With two horns like a Lamb.

The second beast will causeth all that dwell on Earth to worship the first beast.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The image the second beast will decieve us to build is the Statue of Liberty. In other Words the Statue of Liberty will be rebuilt in honor of the US and that great city of New York that sits upon many waters. It will be rebuilt because the second beast will exalt all the Powers of the first beast. The Power of Democracy.

The Statue of Liberty is the great whore that sitteth upon many waters. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. There is a lot more to New York that meats the eye.

The statue is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom. en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a video that digs a bit further into it:

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Its like the head is not there but it is. Or am i wrong?

What are Your thoughts?

It means this beast has already existed in the past, but in the present time, he has not yet shown his authority yet, but will be visible in the near future.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titaniumberry

the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

What are Your thoughts?

It means this beast has already existed in the past, but in the present time, he has not yet shown his authority yet, but will be visible in the near future.

I have figured out what the eight head is. It is the second beast With two Horns like a Lamb that speak as a Dragon.

That is what verse 17:11 state.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Stop reading fairy tales

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What are Your thoughts?

When reading it sounds as if what the 7 heads represent the 8th head is like a silent or un-observable proxy or extension of the 7th head... Sort of hidden but interactive.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

What are Your thoughts?

When reading it sounds as if what the 7 heads represent the 8th head is like a silent or un-observable proxy or extension of the 7th head... Sort of hidden but interactive.

NAMASTE*******

The eighth head is the second beast. It does state that the eighth head is a beast in revelation 17:11

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The second beast is active after one of the heads on the first beast recieves a Deadly wond. This means that there will be an event that reduces the seven heads and ten horns on the first beast to one head and two horns.

The second beast With two horns like a Lamb is thee Anti-Christ Beast, that will force us to worship the first beast. The second beast will also deceive all that dwell therein to make a image of the first beast.

The image we will be decieved to make is the woman that sits on the second beast. This woman is of something that will remind us of the head that recieved the Deadly wond. The woman is the Robed Roman Goddess that sits in New York. That woman is a mystery to moste People. And moste peopel will agree to re-build it, because it stands for Liberty, freedom and Democracy for the Whole world. But in reality the women is a image of something else, much deeper.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Stop reading fairy tales

Why should i stop Reading about this fairy tail?

I have to read it to be able to debate and argue the content.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ya it used to be 8

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
ya it used to be 8

The seven heads have not so much to do With the G8/7.

The seven heads are seven continents. The horns on the Robed Roman Goddess also represents seven continents.

But the second beast will only be one head With two leaders.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Very interesting spy66, the woman following your premise is Liberty the Statue sitting on or overseeing-influencing the 7 mountains which are possible land masses w/ 7 kings of which 5 have fallen one is, the other has not yet come? I have been trying to accurately decipher since youth this data spy66 thanks for your analysis.
edit on 9/15/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Very interesting spy66, the woman following your premise is Liberty the Statue sitting on or overseeing-influencing the 7 mountains which are possible land masses w/ 7 kings of which 5 have fallen one is, the other has not yet come? I have been trying to accurately decipher since youth this data spy66 thanks for your analysis.

The seven horns that sit on the Crown of Liberty represents seven continents.

Some say they represent sun rays. But if you read the wikipedia page about her. The Crown on her head had to have a special meaning.

The tourch that she holds in her left hand represents a light barer. If you read the wikipedia page cafully you will notice that they mention that She represents something else as well, but the page does not say what that is.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I believe you are partially right in assuming a lot of the bible is fiction but try and look at it this way : A gold mine is mostly made from worthless rock and dirt , requiring hard work and patience to extract the gold . Some might just call it a hole in the ground , some might try and control it for their own wealth and power and some might make beautiful things with it but regardless of what it is used or not used for , the fact remains that there is gold . After more than 30 odd years reading the bible I have come to regard it in the same way as a gold mine [ with its fair share of fools gold sprinkled in ] .

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Revelations was officially added to the bible to appease the lunatic fringe [ or free thinkers or whatever you wish to call them / us ] and in my mind written by someone perhaps who ate a little too much bread mold . The important thing to remember is that the whole book is based on previous prophecy , for example : the beast is obviously from Daniel , which was written quite some time before Revelations and then as now , people come up with ideas and theories as to the true meaning of a prophecy . So I think Revelations is a conglomerate of commentaries from people trying to make sense of earlier prophecies and its only worth is to point one to those earlier prophecies.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: b1331

I believe you are partially right in assuming a lot of the bible is fiction but try and look at it this way : A gold mine is mostly made from worthless rock and dirt , requiring hard work and patience to extract the gold . Some might just call it a hole in the ground , some might try and control it for their own wealth and power and some might make beautiful things with it but regardless of what it is used or not used for , the fact remains that there is gold . After more than 30 odd years reading the bible I have come to regard it in the same way as a gold mine [ with its fair share of fools gold sprinkled in ] .

I have only been Reading the bible every now en then these last cuple of years. I have mostly been interested in science and Math.

I would say that we sprinkle the texts we take out of the bible. By that we have managed to Write New Bibles With a touch of fools gold. We have also been pre told basically what everything means when it comes to revleations.

That means there is a pre told Version out in the Public forum clouding Peoples mind. The bible dont make sense when People read it on their own. Because what they read dont compute With the pre told Version.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: b1331

Revelations was officially added to the bible to appease the lunatic fringe [ or free thinkers or whatever you wish to call them / us ] and in my mind written by someone perhaps who ate a little too much bread mold . The important thing to remember is that the whole book is based on previous prophecy , for example : the beast is obviously from Daniel , which was written quite some time before Revelations and then as now , people come up with ideas and theories as to the true meaning of a prophecy . So I think Revelations is a conglomerate of commentaries from people trying to make sense of earlier prophecies and its only worth is to point one to those earlier prophecies.

Personally i think everyone have to take their own stand when it comes to revelations. I know there are theories that it might not have been John who wrote the book of revelations. But why should we take that for good Fish?
Our experts have been wrong before. Just because revelations is written differently than John have done earlier. Revelations is also something different than he has done before. I know one of the arguments is that John have used AND a lot less in revelations that hes earlier work. John spoke more Direct compared to how revelations is written. But this does not exclude him.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Very interesting spy66,...

w/ 7 kings of which 5 have fallen one is, the other has not yet come?

I have been trying to accurately decipher since youth this data spy66 thanks for your analysis.

Well the French gave the Statue of Liberty to the USA...the USA did not put up a Shrine to a Goddess intentionally

Here's a very short study of the 8th head,, or 8th king being 1 of the 7

from my notepad:

the prophecy-vision begins with the Beast & Woman in 17:3:
"and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

(17:7-8)...
the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her,
which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

17:9-12)...
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh,
he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings
one hour with the beast.

a scarlet coloured beast, having seven heads...((The seven heads are seven mountains))...
(And there eisi are seven kings)
The beast thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

We are to make the connection that the Scarlet Beast with 7 heads (which are also 7 mountains...also 7 kings...)
because of the oblique statement in verse 13, that "there are 7 kings; 5 kings gone, 1 is, the last will come for the 'tribulation'
...now IF the verse said 'THEY are 7 kings' instead of "There are (eisi) 7 kings"...there would not be any confusion.. butas verse 13 stands, the wording implies another subset of heads=kings/mountains instead of being a visceral part of the 7 head/10 horn Scarlet Beast with a Woman riding on It

There would be no confusion about the identity of the man-beast-satan indwelling, of the man of perdition with 2 lamb horns if the author was not trying to obfuscate things

as it stands there are 2 sets of 7 Kings: and 1 set of 10 kings:
A: there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come;
B: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, ...

A: is explaining to future readers...the 5 fallen kings and 1 is...reflects the 5 prior world empires, and the Roman that is...
B: is compounding the past Satanic presence, that is not now, but will return as a re-born 7th empire which is personified as the end-times Caliph or 8th king/Beast

I hope it is clear enough for you to study further

edit on th30141082421115362014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I've already posted here... but on reading my post, I see that I went off-track.

This prophecy came out during the reign of Pope John Paul II, who was the sixth of the Popes who were also crowned Sovereigns of that Country, formed in 1929, known as the Vatican City.

So five had fallen [died], he was the one 'who is', [which is when this revelation came out!] and the next one, Pope Benedict XVI, reigned for a short time.

The eighth, who was [alive], is not [was alive and died], and who yet shall be [alive and] present, is the current Pope Francis.

Note: there is a 'eighth' hill of Rome - the Janiculum.

Note also: The Ten Horns of Daniel 7:8... three are plucked by the Little Horn - who is then also, the 'eighth' (10-3 = 7 +1 =8) - and 'who is of the seven' = in also being a 'horn'.

When you read the Biblical references and tie them all together, you have a resurrected Judas Iscariot - the traitor disciple / son of perdition / man of sin - standing as the Antichrist; with his throne, power and authority given to him by Satan, and successfully making war against the Saints, for a specific period of three and a half years, which is 1,260 days.

This time will be a 'time of sorrows' with wars, pestilences, famine, etc. during which time the Antichrist posing as Jesus Christ at his second coming will be worshipped as God and his followers will receive his mark, most likely as a means to obtain food and shelter. They will also be infuriated at anyone who does not 'bend knee' to and worship this Jesus or the images made of him, and will hate and kill those who refuse. This time is known Biblically as the Tribulation.

This Tribulation, which God has prepared, enables the Elect / Saints to take up their crosses and follow the Son, the purpose of which is to purge them, refine them, and make them white = preparing them to reign as Priests in the Kingdom of Heaven.

edit on 15/9/2014 by Maigret because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Two different beast one comes out of the sea and the other out of perdition.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The 8th comes out of the first 7 Kings.. So maybe an alliance between the 7 Kings which leads to the 8th King.. Are the Kings actually kings or maybe are they Kingdoms?

An example that could be used is the 7 Kingdoms of the Roman province of Britannia. Eventually they would unite to form England and obviously the Monarch's would come under one ruler.. Maybe England is the first beast?

It's certainly not the most Holy nation of the face of the Earth.
edit on 15-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join