It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
This may sound naive, but why hasn't anyone gathered atmospheric samples to test in an independent lab using gas chromatography?

The obvious question is.... Why haven't you done exactly that if you believe in "chemtrails"?

Anyway, it is easy to remove chemtrails, just use vinegar sprayed from a bottle!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's kind of funny how we get pics of UFOs from passengers on airplanes but I have NEVER seen any pics of this alleged spraying from 'nozzles' or even simply the 'nozzles' themselves.

Why might that be?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, I live in Tucson, AZ and I, too , have noticed airplanes flying in grids, reflective dust everywhere and that it is TOO F@&$ING HOT.

So... ?

Chemtrails are hype and fail several logical assessments... the first and foremost being these nefarious aeronautical naysprayers breathe the same air as everyone else.

Also, if weather modification, it's a failure, too, as the drought in the Western U.S. has not abated... despite regular overflights of airplanes and their contrails.

Another question to ask yourself is why has every investigation into this "phenomena" come up totally, completely empty?

ETA- Noted Phage (in his comment below)... my mistake... I meant empty of truthful results indicating a basis for the (mostly) irrational fear. "Mostly" because the govt. has, as has every group of fallible humans, made mistakes and done some horrid things... but those stories were rapidly validated.
Don't you believers think that the news pushers in the MSM would jump on such a magnificent, juicy story if there was even a trace of actual fact in it?
edit on 6/28/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Anyway, it is easy to remove chemtrails, just use vinegar sprayed from a bottle!

That might work but a pressure washer should be even better!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Another question to ask yourself is why has every investigation into this "phenomena" come up totally, completely empty?

They don't come up empty.
They make stuff up. Things like unusually high levels of various elements found in soil and water samples.

edit on 6/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Thanks Wrabbit.

Yes, people who eat, are ignorant or don't comprehend the agricultural importance of this area. Where do you think year ''round veggies come from when the rest of the nation is under snow, torrential rains, floods, tornadoes etc. Ah yes, and the migrant workers, n/m different discussion.

Yes I personally witnessed 2 planes making a grid pattern.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Anyone doubting this should come out to the desert out here on any given day and watch the skies. It's like the planes are playing a huge game of Tic-Tac-Toe. Using binoculars, you will see big planes flying side by side expelling long plumes of who knows what.

Air routes can have several "lanes"** separated by 3000 feet horizontally or more. So it is completely normal for two planes to fly parallel to each other. It is also normal to have jet air routes crossing at perpendicular angle (for example a N-S route crossing an E-W route).

Therefore, the passenger jets traveling in those air routes could naturally create tic-tac-toe patterns -- that is ti say, the paths of two or more parallel planes flying in an E-W air route crossing the paths made by two or more parallel planes flying in a N-W route.

**Edit to add:
They aren't really "lanes" (i.e., they are not pre-determined lanes that planes can fly in). Instead, the minimum distance horizontally two planes can be separated by is 3000 ft, so two planes flying in the same air route at the same time would create "defacto" lanes.

edit on 6/28/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Where do you think year ''round veggies come from when the rest of the nation is under snow, torrential rains, floods, tornadoes etc.

Two words: Global Economy.

For example, avocados in the U.S. come from California during California Avocado season, but they come from Mexico when it isn't California Avocado season. During the winter in the U.S., most blueberries sold in U.S. markets come from Chile (because it is summer in Chile when it is winter in the U.S.).

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
When they do, the sky is not blue anymore; it has a white sheen.

Seriously, it's been a couple of years that the sky just isn't clear blue.
Always a light hazy white film...
But it's for our own good although, not that we should question authorities!

Right, there is also the hacking dry cough that precipitates it; no bad air dust alert warnings (stay inside) ever to follow. Yes, a light hazy white film over the (what should be blue) sky. I've also noticed its never done on a breezy day, dead still calm (no wind advisory) circumstances.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Well, I live in Tucson, AZ and I, too , have noticed airplanes flying in grids, reflective dust everywhere and that it is TOO F@&$ING HOT.
So... ?

So, what's your explanation for this as a fellow Tucsonan, its not cloud seeding and if so IS NOT WORKING (I hear we wont have any monsoon respite this year).
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Anyone doubting this should come out to the desert out here on any given day and watch the skies. It's like the planes are playing a huge game of Tic-Tac-Toe. Using binoculars, you will see big planes flying side by side expelling long plumes of who knows what.

**Edit to add:
They aren't really "lanes" (i.e., they are not pre-determined lanes that planes can fly in). Instead, the minimum distance horizontally two planes can be separated by is 3000 ft, so two planes flying in the same air route at the same time would create "defacto" lanes.

It's not 3,000 feet. In enroute airspace with good radar coverage it's 5 miles. And to avoid having to slow down to follow slower traffic (737?) we often will fly an offset track until clear of the traffic. If you have 15 airplanes leaving each hour from MIA, FLL, FXE, PBI and MLB all headed to JFK or EWR, or LGA, or HPN, or TEB, it reduces congestion greatly to use offset parallel tracks. Watch FlightAware radar sometime.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well, the dust has always been here... lately it's worse because of dryness and topsoil getting blown around. The odd white sky sometimes? Again, dust. Particulate pollution from cars, too.

We have other very valid things to worry about if you want to not sleep ever again... environmental degradation is real and ongoing... but chemtrails? Nothing to loose sleep over.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Indeed.... I guess it takes a produce trucker (retired kinda) to relate on this one. U.S. "in-season" is largely California and North-Central valley out to Salinas Valley, down to Oxnard down the coast. Then the off season came and the same faces, same company names and same routines just moved far south to Yuma and along the southern border.

90% of what I picked up in Yuma was grown in or around Yuma, for reference to others who many not be really familiar with it.

Nogales was a major transshipment point and little grew around there for being one of the largest off-season produce sources into the rest of the U.S.. That certainly was not the case in Yuma, or Coachella or Brawley or a half dozen other communities between Palm Springs and Casa Grande, Arizona. Off season could get weird for where things loaded, but a good % is from the US, depending on type of course.
edit on 6/28/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Where do you think year ''round veggies come from when the rest of the nation is under snow, torrential rains, floods, tornadoes etc.

Two words: Global Economy.

For example, avocados in the U.S. come from California during California Avocado season, but they come from Mexico when it isn't California Avocado season. During the winter in the U.S., most blueberries sold in U.S. markets come from Chile (because it is summer in Chile when it is winter in the U.S.).

Both those are fruit. They are not grown in the desert. They do grow lemons here. Most are shipped to Russia, at least they were. The college here does have an agricultural focus. Many plant food types are experimented with here, but do not necessarily become a profitable crop.

edit on 28-6-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

[I]Soylent Green[/I] Air routes can have several "lanes"** separated by 3000 feet horizontally or more. So it is completely normal for two planes to fly parallel to each other. It is also normal to have jet air routes crossing at perpendicular angle (for example a N-S route crossing an E-W route).
Therefore, the passenger jets traveling in those air routes could naturally create tic-tac-toe patterns -- that is ti say, the paths of two or more parallel planes flying in an E-W air route crossing the paths made by two or more parallel planes flying in a N-W route.
**Edit to add:They aren't really "lanes" (i.e., they are not pre-determined lanes that planes can fly in). Instead, the minimum distance horizontally two planes can be separated by is 3000 ft, so two planes flying in the same air route at the same time would create "defacto" lanes.

No, these planes are not 777 or 747 jet aircraft, they are smaller and have maneuverability; move at speeds of 160 MPH make 45 degree turns within a small air space. They are not fertilizing or spraying crops over the Tucson metropolitan areas to fertilize, as this city is a 'pave the earth' community. Dust could be explained, except that the dust beds around Chandler typically move toward Phoenix, not Tucson (this is a well tended area, no dust bowl here in the basin; most persons yards are planted with ground cover or 1.5 minus rock beds). These planes are not separated by 3000 feet more like 500ft, flying in tandem together at the same slow speeds, not ever making an approach landing or a take off at Tucson International. When they leave they head south (Ft. Huachuca).

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You can tell the difference between normal contrails and when they are spraying their crap in chemtrails. This may sound naive, but why hasn't anyone gathered atmospheric samples to test in an independent lab using gas chromatography? The answer may be obvious, but I want other people's input.

You don't even need gas chromatography. Laser chromatography allows you to test a whole column of air using just one or more lasers. Environmentalists used that in the past to prove that chemical factories were polluting the environment. Though, it would help if they got all types of sample and sent them to a handful of laboratories for analysis, along with controls.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

If chemtrails existed... what would they look like?
Isn't that for the pushers to figure out? How can anyone even answer that question without knowing what they're supposed to be this week?

Persistent contrails?
Why would "chemtrails" look like anything?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

[I]DenyObfuscation[/I] Why would "chemtrails" look like anything?

Because they are visibly anomalous to anything nature could produce (as perfect cumulous grid clouds?) or as exhaust contrails from Jet aircraft landing or taking off from Tucson International as a perfect checkerboard pattern would leave behind (this is not Chicago O'Hare, or Atlanta, Dallas). Come on, this is a very small airport by comparison, air traffic not even 1/50th in size or volume of activity to create these complex patterns. I suppose for some it will take an immensly huge left over/repurposed crop circle shaped like a snow flake floating in the sky over Tucson to garner any ones attention; reaction would be "Hey look at that, was snow predicted in the weather forecast today?".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Contrails are more likely from planes that come from other airports farther away -- not your local one. Contrails usually form at 30,000 feet and above (although they can for slightly lower, also), and planes taking off from your local airport probably have not yet reached that contrail-friendly altitude.

The planes leaving the parallel and perpendicular steaks are probably over-flying your area from airports in other states.

For example, I live in Pennsylvania, but the planes leaving contrails over my house most likely came from (or are going to) the three major New York City airports. I can see a plane about every few minutes (sometimes two in the sky at the same time along parallel routes), and each of those 8 to 10 +/- planes I can see per hour is in a slightly different "lane", and when conditions are conducive to contrail formation, I see multiple parallel trails.

It's simply a by product of air flight. Sure -- it makes for more cloud cover, but the purpose of the plane is to carry passengers, not to make clouds for nefarious purposes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join