It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aisling

My husband, daughter, and I have been sick with burning eyes, itchy skin, sore throats, dry cough and fatigue. We were fine prior to the onset of this ordeal.

Just you three?

So, all those trails and just you guys get sick?

If you can't see what's wrong with that, then I can understand why you think they're chemtrails and not contrails..

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: hellobruce

I used to take a lot more pics. Now...well I still notice.

Nice pictures of contrails forming clouds...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Nice try.

I'm not playing. I've been watching this for far too long.

Translation: Laaaa laaaa laaaa I'm not listening to facts, I am too emotionally invested in this silly theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

And did you check FlightRadar24 to make sure that these planes (which look perfectly normal to me) aren't normal traffic?

I don't need to. I've lived here for almost 15 years of my life, in this same rural area, and we have never seen anything like this before. If this was the norm around here, then I wouldn't be standing outside with my camera taking pictures of this.
I'm an extremely outdoorsy person. Winter, spring, summer and fall. I spend a great deal of time hiking, fishing, boating, camping, you get the picture. I'm always out there. Being a person who spends a great deal of time outside, looking at the sky for over a decade... you get an idea of what's normal in your skies and what is not.

This may look perfectly normal to you, but those planes have no markings what so ever. They are not commercial airliners.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

My husband, daughter, and I have been sick with burning eyes, itchy skin, sore throats, dry cough and fatigue. We were fine prior to the onset of this ordeal.

Just you three?

So, all those trails and just you guys get sick?

If you can't see what's wrong with that, then I can understand why you think they're chemtrails and not contrails..

No, not just us. When you live in a rural area, close to a small town, you get to know your neighbors and church friends. Sit in a cafe and listen to people talk, and talk to them. Go to the doctor and the nurse tells you "We've been suddenly flooded with people having your same symptoms. I don't know what it could be but looks like the whole town has allergies". LOL yep...

I used to think chemtrails was a bunch of bull until it started up here. Those people in AZ are being totally disinfo-ed by having folks tell them they are crazy. You see it's a game they play. We tell the truth, and they say "you're crazy" or "it's not happening, this is normal". Go back to sleep. Nighty night. Nothing is happening... it's make believe. Poof. Sorry, not buying it. Not when I see it happening straight above me, all of the sudden.... and why? hmm.. normal? nope...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

So why won't you check the flight radar sites? Because you don't want any facts to shatter your cosy little illusion that "they" are up to something, I suspect.

The aircraft in the skies today aren't the same as the ones in the sky 15 years ago. Modern engines produce more contrails.

If you think these aren't commercial aircraft then why not use a telephoto lens to take some decent photos of them, rather than giving us blurry enlargements? Those planes could be anything.

It seems very suspicious to me that the people who are so convinced that something is "going on" won't take the simplest steps to try and confirm it.

How can you tell me based on this photo of a very high-altitude airliner that there are no markings on the plane? Take a decent photo for goodness sake!

You can, however, see that they are contrails. Look at the gap between the engines and the start of the visible trail. The water vapour doesn't condense until the exhaust has had a little time to cool down, therefore it is invisible immediately behind the plane.
edit on 29-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

This was a couple of weeks ago in Atlanta.

Well being as I am around the Atlanta area everyday what makes you think those were anything other than persistent contrails?

Also what date was that taken, because I can almost guarantee that the weather changed after you saw these?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

How do we know they weren't? Personally, I take the member's word for direct personal observation over the opinion of folks who guess as an afterthought based on presumption.

Really?

Because knowing what those are would be based on science and the evidence that they provide are done by scientists and not just by somebody looking up and saying those are chemtrails without having evidence to back the claim.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Don't you grow tired of saying the same thing over and over?

Well whenever you get the same old trotted out evidence then you get the same debunking.

edit on 29-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The fall out has been analized as containing high concentrations of aluminum. Commercial planes don't fly perfectly formed grids over a major city.

And did those sample come from the soil, because as you know Aluminum is 8% of the Earths crust?

And again do planes not fly N/S/E/W, because last time I checked they do and when they intersect the make a grid.

But just in case this is how those grids form...

Flying over a city does not stop planes from intersecting other flight paths.
edit on 29-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
By way of illustration as to how contrails can vary, here is a photo I took out of my window just a couple of days ago. The only reason I took it was I thought the shadow of the contrail was quite neat. But notice (a) how long the contrail is — it covers the whole field of view — and (b) how the adjacent trail is almost perfectly parallel.

Now, yesterday we had thunderstorms and a real change of air mass. Today there is not a single contrail in sight despite the fact that I live in one of the busiest air traffic zones in Europe. Screenshot from FlightRadar24 right now:

I can watch airliners passing overhead as I type and there is not a trace of a trail behind them.

It's all about air masses.
edit on 29-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Go to the doctor and the nurse tells you "We've been suddenly flooded with people having your same symptoms. I don't know what it could be but looks like the whole town has allergies". LOL yep...

And all of this is because of a plane that is 7 miles above you?

Also did the doctor and nurse say it could be from planes flying above you, because if not what brought you to the conclusion that jet exhaust is causing this?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aisling
Example of a clear sky, before spraying commenced.

These photos show the spraying just starting. We stood outside and watched them. This is not normal air traffic for us.

One of the planes, original view, and a zoomed in view

Another plane, original view and zoomed in view

Prior to spraying, the sky was clear, sunny, and crisp. Once the planes showed up and spraying began, it remained cloudy the rest of the day.

Well, I am so very terribly sorry for you..but your photos, according to a chemtrailer site, prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, your photos are definitely CONTRAILS...you see, according to the "chemtrail expert,":

As you’ll see in the picture above, the contrails are clearly coming from the engines – this is easy to see due to the gap between the engine and the contrails – nothing is being sprayed.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What astonishes me is that when ever the subject of chem/contrails comes up; you get the same debunkers insulting the members of ATS that have a different opinion.

Really, because I was accused of being a shill in the first ten posts in this thread, and that happens in pretty much every thread when chemtrail believers run out of anything they think is evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

. Those people in AZ are being totally disinfo-ed by having folks tell them they are crazy. You see it's a game they play. We tell the truth, and they say "you're crazy" or "it's not happening, this is normal".

And yet not one bit of evidence is out there that proves this isn't normal, so how can they be telling the truth without evidence that proves what your saying is the truth?

In fact what your doing is making assumptions because of what someone says they think they are.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Going on from my earlier post, here is a quick rough and ready montage of aircraft at varying heights, taken by me from my back garden in the past half hour.

Click for the full-size image.

Not one contrail!

And yet two days ago the contrails were stretching from horizon to horizon and persisting for hours.

Wow, have they declared today a "no spray day"? Or do you think it's something to do with the fact that we had a big thunderstorm yesterday and now the air mass is completely different? I wonder

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Really...

This thread proves beyond doubt people are willing to listen. Every voice has a sounding board.

I have been asked, in other threads, why I so strongly advocate for chemtrailers to gather the evidence and file a civil suit. Well, a civil suit only requires a 51 percent threshold of certainty in order to sway the court to your side...

51 percent.

If there was anything...anything...in regard to the veracity of chemtrails, we certainly would have seen an actionable suit brought forth by this time.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Chemtrails are presumably being used to "dumb-down the people"...
To those who are certain they're victims of chemtrailing: Is it working?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Tell me something... Would suing the CIA in 1969 have exposed Majestic and the drug experimentation on innocent people? Would suing the U.S. Government have exposed the horrendous and evil experiementation on human subjects in Central America with venereal disease? A few more famous cases of toying with people to see the outcomes have been made into movies and other high profile things......were those from lawsuits in civil court? Did the victims we know now, beyond question existed, sue to successfully expose something in all that?

Did suing the U.S. Government for Gulf War Syndrome establish the facts those suffering from it have sought to establish? How long and how many suits....to show anything at all?

So..should a lack of successful civil suit against a sovereign government prove a negative for the lack of existence to something people report seeing with their own eyeballs all over the world?

Which is more likely in the world we live in today?

#1 The many may be onto something and TPTB aren't being entirely honest.....

OR...

#2 The many are being bamboozled, the few here are in possession of the vital truth to "educate" the many with, whatever that takes to accomplish, and nothing has ever ..at any time in history...existed to give any of this a reason to exist as a conspiracy theory?

Heck.... I take the many paranoids over the small group of self declared experts demanding the many accept the fact they are ignorant and in need of correction.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aisling

And did you check FlightRadar24 to make sure that these planes (which look perfectly normal to me) aren't normal traffic?

I don't need to. I've lived here for almost 15 years of my life, in this same rural area, and we have never seen anything like this before. If this was the norm around here, then I wouldn't be standing outside with my camera taking pictures of this.
I'm an extremely outdoorsy person. Winter, spring, summer and fall. I spend a great deal of time hiking, fishing, boating, camping, you get the picture. I'm always out there. Being a person who spends a great deal of time outside, looking at the sky for over a decade... you get an idea of what's normal in your skies and what is not.

This may look perfectly normal to you, but those planes have no markings what so ever. They are not commercial airliners.

Your post is a classic example of ignorance of aviation and especially ignorance of the upper air routes in your region.
Really you can tell from the images that you take or from what you see that they have no markings? Really?

Check out Sky Vector for the upper air routes in your region. Click on 'World Hi' and zoom into your region. Somehow I think that you will find the upper air routes and these will match up with what you are observing with match ups to Flight Radar 24.

skyvector.com...

You can even get the FR24 apps for your phone. Just point the phone at the aircraft and see the data.

www.flightradar24.com...

The ignorance you are showing in relation to aviation in your region is nothing new within the chemtrail community.

Have you heard of 'Whistleblower' Kristen Meghan? She is ex-USAF and you would think that even she would have a basic grasp of aviation and upper air routes. In her video she claims the following.

"Those of you familiar with aviation are fully aware planes do not fly directly into each other, this close, out in the middle of nowhere..."

Is it any wonder that aviation enthusiasts and aviation professional laugh at the likes of Kristen Meghan when she comes out with these ignorant statements in her videos. This is why the hoax has lasted for so long when the likes of Meghan can't even get the basics correct and promotes such nonsense.

Even you can do the same on Flight Radar 24 in relation to what you see. In the Kristen Meghan video using Sky Vector and Flight Radar 24 you can see the upper air routes that she is filming near Chicago. She states in the video that she is at the 122 Mile Marker on I80.

122 Mile Marker at following map link on Interstate 80 heading West.

goo.gl...

skyvector.com...

Type in KJOT into the box on the upper left of the SkyVector link which is the Joliet Regional Airport/Weather Station north west of the Interstate 80 122 Mile Marker. You can see the upper air routes on the map labelled with J to the west.

Absolutely nothing unusual whatsoever in large numbers of aircraft flying together, close, under or over each other using the upper air routes and in conjunction with Air Traffic Control procedures. So why does the ignorance still continue within the chemtrail community of what they are witnessing in the skies?

The following Flight Radar link should take you to the area in question (Chicago). It also has a playback facility for at least 30 days.

www.flightradar24.com...

Flight Radar 24 even have a forum.

forum.flightradar24.com...

Why continue with the ignorance and misinterpretation? Why not upload your images over there with your info? Why not take some time out and have your observations explained and increase your knowledge of the airspace in your region?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I used to take a lot more pics. Now...well I still notice.

Nice pictures of contrails forming clouds...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Nice try.

I'm not playing. I've been watching this for far too long.

Translation: Laaaa laaaa laaaa I'm not listening to facts, I am too emotionally invested in this silly theory.

Nope. You don't lnow me or my history with this. I simply follow now and post now and then, but I've heard ALL the kaka from those who can't even enterain the POSSIBILITY far too long. And I've researched my ass off , watched them forever, and tried to find them on the tracker (no planes there repeating that pattern). I tracked one to landing at Dobbins and got met with a helicopter flyover. I've invested plenty in this. I'm just over it. I know what i know. They are shielding something or modifying the weather. End of discussion with the likes of the two or three here who simply post OTHERS' research and poopoo it out of hand as if paid or as if you simply don't look up. This is NOT normal. Don't quit your day job because your translation skills are subpar. Oh, and please stay in Lala Land.

edit on 6/29/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join