It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
PLEASE!

Return to discussing the topic and not each other.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
Do you know any commercial pilots that work for major international airlines.

Depends what you mean by Major.

I have in my office several ex 777 and 747 captains from Air NZ, at least 1 737 Captain from Ryan Air, and 1 A380 captain from Emirates. Plus a number of ex- DHC-8 and ATR-72 drivers, but they aren't from international airlines although many of them have flown those a/c in several countries. A former 747 Air NZ Captain (finally) retired last week.

do you?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It was grevious and apologize after the fact for whatever manners violation happened that I wasn't informed of.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

I have in my office several ex 777 and 747 captains from Air NZ, at least 1 737 Captain from Ryan Air, and 1 A380 captain from Emirates. Plus a number of ex- DHC-8 and ATR-72 drivers, but they aren't from international airlines although many of them have flown those a/c in several countries. A former 747 Air NZ Captain (finally) retired last week.

do you?

Delta.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: vethumanbeing
There's nothing in this post worth a reply. Well, maybe this is,

Chemtale section of what exactly

The liebrary ?

Maybe you could explain this concept of a lie-brary as it is interesting; Chemtales as subject is odd, I thought we were discussing Chemtrails and their effects upon local inhabitants.
edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Tell you what,you show me some facts, stating that and I'll believe it.
I'll trust this, until you canprove it wrong.

Tell YOU WHAT, you share that donkey suit with me (who manipulates the back feet hind quarters). What facts exactly; I am just speaking from real time observation; cause and effect. I cant un-prove or DISMISS the truth of what I have witnessed and physically experienced.

"What facts"? Perhaps this complete nonsense that you posted without any facts and figures to back it up!

If in a dry 15% humidity those water vapor trails would be sucked up instantly (dissipating) into the surrounding atmosphere.

15% humidity? 15% humidity WHERE? Do you check the soundings daily and compare the upper air characteristics at, say, the 250hPa level, with the appearance or non-appearance of contrails?

Perhaps you should, you might learn something.

As others have said, contrails can be quite a good forecasting tool as they show the changing air masses quite well.

There is a reason why you won't find many qualified meteorologists who believe in chemtrails!

Edit:

Look, this was two days ago. Not a single contrail behind any aircraft.

This was a few minutes ago. Oh no, they're spraying a GRID!!!

edit on 1-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

do you?

Delta.

Oh, that's handy.

I snapped this fella, the one coming in from bottom left to top right, a few minutes ago. Quite a long trail, isn't it? And it got longer.

That was this guy: Delta from JFK to Brussels

A closer view with my other camera:

His trail is still there. Fifteen minutes later it is spreading out into a nice cirrus.

Are Delta at it too?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

You just showed me certain stills of aircraft that don't have an exhaust plume (contrails) and you are proving what, some do and some don't? under WHAT circumstances. I don't see grids I just see potentially faked profiles of .48 model planes dangling/hanging from fishing wire off your neighbors balcony.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Model planes? Seriously? Is that the level of deception you have to stoop to?

What about your Delta buddy above?

Edit: it is now 8:27 am and that trail has been up there for over half an hour. I have to leave for work in a minute but I bet it will be there for a long while yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Model planes? Seriously? Is that the level of deception you have to stoop to?

What about your Delta buddy above?

Judging from the photos, those guys need to be careful as to avoid a mid air collision or worse, a possible wreck. I might have read you wrongly as a debunker of the chemtrails; not me as am a champion (don't try to confuse me), why would I stoop any lower than yourself to deceive. Not sure about that Delta Buddy .48 scale paint job, just isn't resonating with any familiarity; its not dirty enough, too clean; and when in flight JFK to or from Brussels usually don't do so with the landing gear down. Delta is not spraying chemtrails to the best of their knowledge just exhaust plumes to the confusion of observers.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Landing gear down? At 33,000ft? Where? Oh, please tell me you're not talking about the photo on the FR24 app?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Landing gear down? At 33,000ft? Where? Oh, please tell me you're not talking about the photo on the FR24 app?
I will tell you its not the FR24app, You posted it yourself five replies above this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I will tell you its not the FR24app, You posted it yourself five replies above this one.

This post?

Yes, one of the pictures I posted, the one with the flight number and data, is a screenshot from FlightRadar24.

The app uses photos from Planespotters.net to illustrate the aircraft you are looking at. Here is the picture in that screenshot:

www.planespotters.net...

It was taken at Barcelona airport in November last year, which is why the plane had its gear down. It is the exact same aircraft, though, registration number N187DN.

Or are you telling me that you can see landing gear in the photo I posted of said plane at over 33,000ft as it flew a few miles to the north of my house?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You just showed me certain stills of aircraft that don't have an exhaust plume (contrails) and you are proving what, some do and some don't? under WHAT circumstances. I don't see grids I just see potentially faked profiles of .48 model planes dangling/hanging from fishing wire off your neighbors balcony.

Please tell me you are joking.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You just showed me certain stills of aircraft that don't have an exhaust plume (contrails) and you are proving what, some do and some don't? under WHAT circumstances.

OK, I'm getting to that part.

Here was a persistent trail stretching from horizon to horizon on June 27:

Two days later, June 29, no trails at all:

Now, let's take a look at the soundings for those days. These are the closest ones to me that I can find right now with archived data. Herstmonceux is about 55 miles away as the crow flies.

June 27:

June 29:

The level we are interested in is the 250hPa level on the left vertical axis. That equates to the cruising height of an airliner (approx 34,000ft according to this table).

Check out the dashed blue line. That shows the dewpoint. The lower (i.e. further to the left) the dewpoint (relative to the solid red line, which shows air temperature), the drier the air. (It is somewhat more complex than that, as you have to take into account the temperature itself as well, but the gap between dewpoint and temperature is a good "eyeball test".)

What do you notice?

And here for completeness is the forecast sounding for Heathrow airport, about 20 miles away, for today:

It only goes up to 300hPa, or 30,000ft, but just look at that blue line. Hardly any daylight there between blue and red which means HIGH HUMIDITY. And, surprise, surprise, those contrails are spreading beautifully.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Maybe you could explain this concept of a lie-brary as it is interesting;
No problem. I'd be more than happy to explain that after you explain this

Oh you mean the one you wrote/created you as the author and (failed to quote yourself) then inserted as to belonging to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's not an opinion. You stated as fact that I did something. Where did I do what you accused me of?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Dude,
you captured the elusive "black" chemtrail. See, invisible orbs make them and put them just in line with how a regular contrail with a shadow might look. Very cool.

It's just a shame you didn't capture the orbs. (they smile when you take their picture)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Tell you what,you show me some facts, stating that and I'll believe it.
I'll trust this, until you canprove it wrong.

Tell YOU WHAT, you share that donkey suit with me (who manipulates the back feet hind quarters). What facts exactly; I am just speaking from real time observation; cause and effect. I cant un-prove or DISMISS the truth of what I have witnessed and physically experienced.

Yes, well, here in non-fantasy land, we tend to accept real evidence over "observation", as observation tends to be wrong the longer it's stored in the memory banks.

Now, if you can provide something other than your memories that air travel has not increased any over the years, even though population has exploded and air travel has become relatively cheap, I'll be happy to engage in adult conversation.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
This was a couple of weeks ago in Atlanta. Two very silvery planes flew north to south and one flew east to west for my whole two-hour commute.

This is a nice example too. We have a location, and we have a date (from the EXIF data).

Atlanta, GA. June 2, 2014 8:46:40AM (timezone not specified)

Let's see what the soundings look like. Nearest I can get is Peachtree City, about 27 miles from Atlanta.

Looks pretty "peachy" for persistent contrail formation to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's just a shame you didn't capture the orbs. (they smile when you take their picture)

Apparently you're right. This one must have been out west.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join