It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
JP5? diesel? JP4 was too flammable; could be diesel fuel, except only turbo props fly with that mixture. So, where is the die put, in F16,18 fuel tanks? that's just crazy talk.

edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The US teams use white smoke only. They remove the gun and put a small tank there. It provides ballast, to balance the weight of the gun, as well as creating the smoke trail.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No one has said it was F-16s or F-18s. The vid I posted was to show an airshow as recently as two months ago. Something you said didn't happen where you were. You have tied your description of events to Tuscon numerous times. Now that I show the airshow you suddenly are 80 miles due east of D-M.

originally posted by: F4guy

The Air Combat Command West A-10 Demonstration Team operates out of Davis Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ. These demo teams are set up with smoke systems where a paraffin based oil is injected into the engines which produces a lot of smoke in the exhaust. They are not "spraying" anything out of nozzles but when the smoke system is toggled on, it might look like it. And the tanks on an a-10 are pretty small compared to an airliner. The hog carries 11,000 pounds compared to the 747's 400,000.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Rob48
JP5? diesel? JP4 was too flammable; could be diesel fuel, except only turbo props fly with that mixture. So, where is the die put, in F16,18 fuel tanks? that's just crazy talk.

Why are you talking about F16s and F18s? The Red Arrows fly Hawk T1s.

How are the coloured vapour trails made?
The vapour trails begin life as diesel fuel, contained in an extra fuel tank bolted on the underside of the Hawk fuselage. At the rear of the aircraft, immediately above the jet exhaust pipe, there are three small tubes through which the pilot can pump small quantities of this diesel. When the diesel meets the extremely high temperatures found in the jet exhaust (over 500 degrees Celsius), the diesel immediately vaporises creating an intense white cloud. With separate switches on his control column, the pilot can add red or blue dye to the diesel and produce the other two colours. During a 30-minute sortie each aircraft can produce vapour for a maximum duration of seven minutes.

www.raf.mod.uk...

Again, low-altitude display teams have nothing to do with contrails.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The US teams use white smoke only. They remove the gun and put a small tank there. It provides ballast, to balance the weight of the gun, as well as creating the smoke trail.

Thank you; for explaining/going somewhere in truth exposing, that I would have been ballasted/hung forth with for such notions. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I have many relatives that live in Tucson that I visit regularly (I lived in Tucson for many years as well). So, I notice odd contrail patterns that shouldn't be there; just like in my small square of the universe sky born ANOMOLIES (not natural or air traffic patterns from Tucson International OR Davis Montham. Nothing do to greater air traffic. I don't know where you live what hemisphere, maybe we as Arizonans are all crazy (or are more observant hyper-aware of our open skies than others). Come on its not just me, there are others here that built the bandstand placed the bunting and are flag waving frantically-- THE LOOK OVER HERE!! we have a problem. OP statement needs a re-read.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you were seeing these trail patterns in the sky near Tucson, then they probably were not made by planes using the Tuscon airport.

Planes that produce contrails are doing so at altitudes of 30,000 to 35,000 to even 40,000 feet. The planes taking off from an airport near you would not have enough time to get that high. It's more likely that the trails in grid patterns are made by planes overflying Tuscon coming from other airports around the U.S.

There are air routes to Los Angeles and Las Vegas coming from airports in Texas and the Northeast that cross over Tuscon, and grid patterns of contrails could be coming from those passenger jets.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I have many relatives that live in Tucson that I visit regularly (I lived in Tucson for many years as well). So, I notice odd contrail patterns that shouldn't be there;

What contrail patterns should not be there??

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain
There is the small problem of tight grids being made in my area, (perfect square/rectangles) these are no where near any type of logical air traffic patterning (contrails). I know where those are, the direction of those jets at speed at 35,000 foot altitude 500 mph. My experience is the observance of smaller aircraft at a lower altitude flying at a much lower speed expelling something (like a crop duster) but no crops here, only prairie grass and sage brush lives here. These are tight checkerboard patterns; and when the turn loops are made, no expellant; only when placing the straight grid lines does the plume appear.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

I have many relatives that live in Tucson that I visit regularly (I lived in Tucson for many years as well). So, I notice odd contrail patterns that shouldn't be there;

The ones that resemble Mickey Mouse Heads, Big yellow Smiley Faces "Have a Nice Day"; or Perfectly formed SNOWFLAKES.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

There is the small problem of tight grids being made in my area, (perfect square/rectangles) these are no where near any type of logical air traffic patterning (contrails). I know where those are, the direction of those jets at speed at 35,000 foot altitude 500 mph.

"logical air traffic patterning"??

Why don't you mention us the ACTUAL air traffic patterns in your area?

Here's what a traffic chart looks like for a relatively isolated city in the south Pacific -

You can download the hi-level FAA charts from here - perhaps you could find the one overhead where you are, and post it here so people who actually read these things for a living can tell you what it means.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The ones that resemble Mickey Mouse Heads, Big yellow Smiley Faces "Have a Nice Day"; or Perfectly formed SNOWFLAKES.

why shouldn't they be there??

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

There is the small problem of tight grids being made in my area, (perfect square/rectangles) these are no where near any type of logical air traffic patterning (contrails). I know where those are, the direction of those jets at speed at 35,000 foot altitude 500 mph.

"logical air traffic patterning"??

Why don't you mention us the ACTUAL air traffic patterns in your area?
Here's what a traffic chart looks like for a relatively isolated city in the south Pacific -

You can download the hi-level FAA charts from here - perhaps you could find the one overhead where you are, and post it here so people who actually read these things for a living can tell you what it means.

If that which you have depicted as/is air traffic out of Tucson, you are showing here that there is a gap in/toward the southeastern corner (no traffic at all) right where I live (oh this is the pacific it was a pipedream you might have pulled up Tucson). Somehow I would not be surprised the map is identical.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

why shouldn't they be there??

My question as well, apparently the universe is obtuse and thinks itself is hilarious AND at the same time 'mocking' ("We would if you humans would recognize we have a sense of humor") EDIT ADD ("no, stated in love: just recognize a greater presence exists other than your meager egotistical sense of selves, you just wont ask for our help as we are universal beings; the help you could benefit with having). Its your problem because we have always been available; you have been blinded.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Since (as some said) contrails are only occurring at cruise altitude, "the weather" of course becomes entirely irrelevant since there is no "weather" at 32,000 - 35,000 ft. You are far high above any clouds & weather at those heights.

Also..if con or "chem"trails are mostly observed at cruise altitude, it makes the chemtrail theory even more absurd. Because a trail at a height of 32,000ft will hardly ever "come down" into the area where someone observes it.

The alleged "chemicals" would in-fact drift with the air-streams, for many hours even...and then dissipate..like 100s of miles from where someone saw them. Obviously there would also not be any sort of control whatsoever WHERE the "chemicals" would finally end-up. (Not that they would since they would just dissipate all in the atmosphere anyway, there would be no way to "target" an area)

Just saying that if someone REALLY wanted to "spray", bringing out chemicals from a plane in 32,000ft height would be the most absurd and moronic thing to do, for so many reasons.
edit on 7/2/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

tight grids being made in my area, (perfect square/rectangles) these are no where near any type of logical air traffic patterning....These are tight checkerboard patterns; and when the turn loops are made, no expellant; only when placing the straight grid lines does the plume appear.

Pics or it didn't happen...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Since (as some said) contrails are only occurring at cruise altitude, "the weather" of course becomes entirely irrelevant since there is no "weather" at 32,000 - 35,000 ft. You are far high above any clouds & weather at those heights.

REALLY

Night clouds or noctilucent clouds are tenuous cloud-like phenomena that are the "ragged edge" of a much brighter and pervasive polar cloud layer called polar mesospheric clouds in the upper atmosphere, visible in a deep twilight. They are made of crystals of water ice.

They are the highest clouds in Earth's atmosphere, located in the mesosphere at altitudes of around 76 to 85 kilometres

YOU should do some research before making any more claims!!!!

Contrails depend on the temperature, humidity,pressure and even the type of engine the aircraft has all this has been explained many times on here.

The problem on here to many members are so deep into there conspiracies they believe any BS any conspiracy site, youtube video spouts as for the chemtrail believers on here I wonder how many fly on a regular basis

edit on 2-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

That really isn't true. There is plenty of weather at that height, which is why the trails are only visible sometimes! Temperature, humidity and wind are hugely variable at that height.

However you are correct that it is well above the level of RAIN clouds, which makes the "cloud-seeding" argument pretty lame.

And if the point of contrails was to increase cloud-cover, then why don't they vary the cruising height to match the supersaturated layer, instead of flying at the same cruising height which sometimes makes trails and sometimes doesn't!
edit on 2-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Perhaps you should actually talk to them then.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Another nice trailing day this morning!

Note the parallel and crossing lines. Oh noes, another grid!

And out the other window, a clear slot that passed overhead on the night, with lots of trails visible in the more humid air further east. A textbook sharp boundary, really.

Note how the plane at the top is only leaving a short trail that quickly dissipates. Not quite enough moisture in this bit of air, but you can see the conditions are borderline by the short stretches of trail trying to persist.

edit on 2-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join