It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Looks good to me. Chemtrailers will ignore it though because it contains facts. And maths.

An ordinary jet might burn one ton of kerosene fuel to make 1.3 tons of steam for each hundred miles.
A 100 mile long contrail will be about 1/2 the distance across the sky as seen from the ground.

But since the resulting contrail can grow in mass up to 10,000 times from water pulled out of the saturated atmosphere, the result would be a contrail weighing 10,000 times as much, or 1.3 x 10,000= 13,000 tons per 100 miles. There is the rub, however, because the largest ordinary cargo jet, an A380-800, can only carry at most 150 tons cargo + 288 tons fuel=438 tons.

Even if the contrail only grew 1000 times in mass by pulling water from the atmosphere, this would require a dispersion of 1300 tons per 100 miles, halfway across the sky, over twice the TOTAL fuel and cargo capacity of the largest jet.

Facts and maths are much less palatable than pointing at the sky and making baseless accusations.
edit on 30-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Fact: the skies in the 80s and 90s did not look like they do today, with constant checkerboard patterns and spraying patterns visible on radar. There were still jets flying overhead daily, yet without lasting trails that blanketed the sky for hours to come.

Doubt the government is intentionally spraying the skies for some nefarious purpose? Spend three minutes watching then try and explain this

edit on 30-6-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Um. there is a lot more air traffic today, then way back then. There are new engines that are more efficient, but produce more contrails than the old ones, and there are more people who need to get places. If the skies looked the same, then something would be very wrong.

And that video may have shown an area that was very conducive for contrails and cloud formation. Or it could all be a massive conspiracy to cover most of the state in order to block the events of the SH thing. Since no air samples were taken, we just don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Um. there is a lot more air traffic today, then way back then. There are new engines that are more efficient, but produce more contrails than the old ones, and there are more people who need to get places. If the skies looked the same, then something would be very wrong.

Actually there isn't more air traffic; airlines cant afford to fly anymore with half full cabins so the flights have actually decreased in number. If in a dry 15% humidity those water vapor trails would be sucked up instantly (dissipating) into the surrounding atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Tell you what,you show me some facts, stating that and I'll believe it.
I'll trust this, until you canprove it wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You must be kidding in all seriousness (maybe during the monsoon season and that's a stretch of the imagination) July/August; what about the other 10 bone dry months of the year. Air pressures? Highs and lows? Are you a meteorologist. Do you live here and observe the weather conditions, the anomalies in the sky? F4guy has you on the run.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Tell you what,you show me some facts, stating that and I'll believe it.
I'll trust this, until you canprove it wrong.

Tell YOU WHAT, you share that donkey suit with me (who manipulates the back feet hind quarters). What facts exactly; I am just speaking from real time observation; cause and effect. I cant un-prove or DISMISS the truth of what I have witnessed and physically experienced.
edit on 30-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And that video may have shown an area that was very conducive for contrails and cloud formation. Or it could all be a massive conspiracy to cover most of the state in order to block the events of the SH thing. Since no air samples were taken, we just don't know.

But we're not comparing a situation where there were "some" chemtrails in the 80s/90s against the larger proliferation of chemtrails today.

We're comparing the fact that there were NO chemtrails in the skies during the 80s and 90s, not like those that you see almost every single day today. The CONtrails back then appeared then eventually diffused without spreading across the skies into a giant vaporous fog. And the clouds back then were fluffy, happy, and normal, unlike the inexplicable things in the skies today.

For that reason, the "more air traffic" argument is a complete logical wash.
edit on 30-6-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Actually there isn't more air traffic; airlines cant afford to fly anymore with half full cabins so the flights have actually decreased in number.

Not quiet true....

If in a dry 15% humidity those water vapor trails would be sucked up instantly (dissipating) into the surrounding atmosphere.

Indeed they would, and they are, when humidity is that low.

and when it isn't they aren't.

This animation will give you a better idea of relative humidity at various altitudes than looking at he sky will.

Click "earth" to change the parameters.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There's nothing in this post worth a reply. Well, maybe this is,

Chemtale section of what exactly

The liebrary ?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You must be kidding in all seriousness (maybe during the monsoon season and that's a stretch of the imagination) July/August; what about the other 10 bone dry months of the year. Air pressures? Highs and lows? Are you a meteorologist. Do you live here and observe the weather conditions, the anomalies in the sky? F4guy has you on the run.

As I said in my post that you seem to be dismissing with just a wave of your hand, look at the weather balloon soundings for Tuscon. Sure -- 70% RH may be rare at that at 30,000 to 40,000 feet, but if the temperature is -45 to -60, and the pressures are 300 hPa, then all you need for contrails is an RH of 40 to 50%. If you want persistence, then even RHs just slightly above 60% can be conducive to contrail persistence if the temperatures are cold enough -- and according to the soundings, those conditions are not unheard of for Tuscon at altitude.

The air up at 35,000 feet is still really cold no matter what the temperatures are at ground level.

weather.uwyo.edu...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

I was merely pointing out that at long last, despite the previous protestations on your part to maintain the illusion you have no horse in the race, that indeed, you do...

And yes, it saddens me a little to see someone else fall for such obvious tripe as this chemtrail crapola...

It's difficult to see at times, but not everyone agrees with you. In fact, a great number of people do not agree with you on some or all of this overall topic. I'm among that group. If that's taking a 'side', then I guess it's taking a side.

The fact of the matter is, I have no official position either way or any way on Chemtrails....as that seems to be the focus of the thread, no matter what it started out as.

Yet one more time, let me explain, my position on chemtrails is that everyone has a right to have a position without ridicule, attack or public harassment. That's literally my only real "position". I'm curious about the topic, and I will not accept the idea that it's never happened, in history, because someone can't produce proof fit for a judge and a court of law to prove it.

This is a conspiracy site. The forum is appropriately located in the conspiracy portion of the forum organization tree. It's here for a reason, and namely because if this has happened, or is happening or will happen? It will likely be a conspiracy in nature by the fact the early work likely will not be the stuff of public statements.

I could be wrong, but then, I just love speculating. It's a form of entertainment in and of itself

...and here is a thought to consider. There are a good many of us who don't look at discussions as "smart and stupid" or "win/lose" or MUST BE RIGHT...whether being correct is even possible or not. So much of that exists in this topic these days, it's actually building the very community some would seek to 'debunk' and 'de-emphasize' from public attention.

That almost makes a conspiracy within the Chemtrail topic, all by itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question. Do you live here.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Do you know any commercial pilots that work for major international airlines.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
There's nothing in this post worth a reply. Well, maybe this is,

Chemtale section of what exactly

The liebrary ?

Oh you mean the one you wrote/created you as the author and (failed to quote yourself) then inserted as to belonging to me. YEAH: "The Lie-Brary" Chemtale section dewey decimal system or alphabetical; not sure. I was just editing as in process (being in the NOW is just what I do). You might want to ask yourself where you plant your next footstep. That Idea of yours, the LIE BRARY is an interesting concept. Reminds me of the EUCHARIST-- or YOU ARE CHRIST retro engineering/back peddling; create the thought of a negative or possibly realize there is truth existing in the nanos.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No. Do I need to live there to find the atmospheric conditions at altitude?

Even if I did live there, I would still need to look up the weather balloon sounding reports to know what they were. It's not like I would automatically know the atmospheric conditions at 35,000 to 40,000 feet just by living in Arizona.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

No. Do I need to live there to find the atmospheric conditions at altitude?
Even if I did live there, I would still need to look up the weather balloon sounding reports to know what they were. It's not like I would automatically know the atmospheric conditions at 35,000 to 40,000 feet just by living in Arizona.

Do you live in a spaceship; as in you seem familiar with the Jet stream (and the avoidance of) or do you live in a weather balloon that has been modified for human habitation; (at altitude atmospheric conditions perfect) and definitely not ever been deployed over southern Arizona (that would be foolhardy).

(post by DenyObfuscation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

ETA means either Estimated Time of Arrival, or Edited To Add..

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join