It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I've seen 4 aircraft synchronized 2 each in tandem flying AT EACH OTHER expelling a substance (think acrobatic airshow ballet).
Ok, I will. Good idea. This was in April, 2014 at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson.

You said

No air shows out here that would explain the fancy flying looping techniques
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently you were mistaken about that. I wonder what else about your story might be not exactly 'truthful' ?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

It's the Farnborough Air Show in a couple of weeks. The Red Arrows usually practice beforehand right over my house.

I ought to be able to get some cracking chemtrail shots!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

See that? "They're spraying us like bugs"!!!

Gotta love the grand delusion of chemtales.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Delta is not spraying chemtrails to the best of their knowledge just exhaust plumes to the confusion of observers.

So why was that contrail, which I photographed coming out of a Delta 767 this morning, spreading out into a cirrus and still spreading when I left the house 40 minutes later?

Either you are wrong about Delta not spraying chemtrails, or you are wrong about ordinary contrails not persisting and spreading. I know which of those statements you are wrong about; do you?

By the way, I just had a peek at the latest soundings in Tucson. Let me know whether you see any persistent trails today, won't you?
edit on 1-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

contrails only form in really cold weather. It's like 110 in Tuscon.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

It's the Farnborough Air Show in a couple of weeks. The Red Arrows usually practice beforehand right over my house.

I ought to be able to get some cracking chemtrail shots!

Why aren't those chemical trails persisting and spreading out to cover the sky?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You haven't answered my question. Do you live here.

No. Do I need to live there to find the atmospheric conditions at altitude?
Even if I did live there, I would still need to look up the weather balloon sounding reports to know what they were. It's not like I would automatically know the atmospheric conditions at 35,000 to 40,000 feet just by living in Arizona.

Do you live in a spaceship; as in you seem familiar with the Jet stream (and the avoidance of) or do you live in a weather balloon that has been modified for human habitation; (at altitude atmospheric conditions perfect) and definitely not ever been deployed over southern Arizona (that would be foolhardy).

You're reply seems a bit riddle-like, so I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

However, if you are asking where I'm getting my atmospheric data, I'm using the soundings from weather balloons provided by this website:
weather.uwyo.edu...

For most reporting stations (such as Tuscon), two balloons are launched per day (12 hours apart), and the balloons provide data on the atmospheric conditions for several different altitude as they rise through them. Historical information for this data is also available on that website.

edit on 7/1/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Why aren't those chemical trails persisting and spreading out to cover the sky?

Give 'em time. I see those colors at sunset sometimes. Now I know why!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

contrails only form in really cold weather. It's like 110 in Tuscon.

Only form in cold weather? Someone ought to tell the folks on Twitter

Aug 19 last year, max temperature was 105ºF and yet there were "Plenty of #chemtrails over Tucson"!

Of course, the soundings show why:

Compare that to a week earlier when there were no reports of chemtrails... the temperature was exactly the same on the ground (max 105ºF) but a very different story at 35,000ft!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

Landing gear down? At 33,000ft? Where? Oh, please tell me you're not talking about the photo on the FR24 app?
I will tell you its not the FR24app, You posted it yourself five replies above this one.

This post?

Yes, one of the pictures I posted, the one with the flight number and data, is a screenshot from FlightRadar24.

The app uses photos from Planespotters.net to illustrate the aircraft you are looking at. Here is the picture in that screenshot:

www.planespotters.net...

It was taken at Barcelona airport in November last year, which is why the plane had its gear down. It is the exact same aircraft, though, registration number N187DN.

Or are you telling me that you can see landing gear in the photo I posted of said plane at over 33,000ft as it flew a few miles to the north of my house?

No...he is not telling you anything...he is either being purposefully obtuse or he is utterly incapable of performing any meaningful mental task...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Um. there is a lot more air traffic today, then way back then. There are new engines that are more efficient, but produce more contrails than the old ones, and there are more people who need to get places. If the skies looked the same, then something would be very wrong.

Actually there isn't more air traffic; airlines cant afford to fly anymore with half full cabins so the flights have actually decreased in number. If in a dry 15% humidity those water vapor trails would be sucked up instantly (dissipating) into the surrounding atmosphere.

Really

Air transport in the United Kingdom is the commercial carriage of passengers, freight and mail by aircraft, both within the United Kingdom (UK) and between the UK and the rest of the world. In the past 25 years the industry has seen continuous growth

IMPORTANT words bold & underlined!!!!

I can fly from the North of Scotland , INVERNESS to London return flight for less cost in diesel to drive my car from Inverness to London approx 560 miles.

I can fly from the UK to most parts of Europe for less than £60/$100
edit on 1-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That was 20 miles west of Peachtree Airport and 25 miles north of Hartsfield International. Peachtree doesn't have many big planes. And the three flying back and forth probably weren't in a holding pattern outta Hartsfield. They rarely hold except for bad weather...usually fog or thunderstorms.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
That was 20 miles west of Peachtree Airport and 25 miles north of Hartsfield International. Peachtree doesn't have many big planes. And the three flying back and forth probably weren't in a holding pattern outta Hartsfield. They rarely hold except for bad weather...usually fog or thunderstorms.

The airport is irrelevant. Aircraft from an airport 20 miles away are highly unlikely to be causing contrails overhead!

The planes would have been at cruising altitude: individual planes going past, quite possibly to the other side of the country or even the other side of the world, creating a grid effect as the contrails drift, not the same planes going "back and forth".

It's not a local effect. Planes are always flying over at 35000ft, it's just you don't tend to notice them when the trails don't form!

The only reason I gave the Peachtree sounding is that it's the closest available one to Atlanta. If you were only 20 miles west of Peachtree then you were even nearer the sounding than Atlanta.

My point is that the sounding shows that the conditions on that day were ideal for persistent trail formation.

Why not check the soundings every day you notice persistent trails? You will soon see what is happening.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The airport seemed to matter to you. Just wanted to clarify the location.

Oh, and I notice everything.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

The airport seemed to matter to you. Just wanted to clarify the location.

Oh, and I notice everything.

The only reason the airport matters is that soundings tend to be done above airports, for obvious reasons.

Planes at contrail height will be travelling at over 500mph, typically. They will cover that 20 mile distance in a couple of minutes.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
recalculating
edit on 1-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: Rob's post wasn't there yet

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]DenyObfusation[/I]Ok, I will. Good idea. This was in April, 2014 at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson.

You said veteranhumanbeing No air shows out here that would explain the fancy flying looping techniques Apparently you were mistaken about that. I wonder what else about your story might be not exactly 'truthful' ?

No, I live 80 miles due east of Davis Montham and they don't practice or have air shows over my skies in April EVER, this latest brilliant event was in September of 2013 after the monsoons and screaming hot (no humidity). You did examine the possibility however of some sort of containment vessel that expels something; another poster shows it to be tinted an obvious red and blue. So you are saying fighter jets could be able to make the sharp sweeping turns and lay down chemtrails in tight checkerboard patterns (they the culprit aircraft painted solid silver no markings; only one problem they make noise these others DO NOT).
edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That's a shuttle, not a major international flights airline company.

edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]DenyObfusation[/I]Ok, I will. Good idea. This was in April, 2014 at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson.

You said veteranhumanbeing No air shows out here that would explain the fancy flying looping techniques Apparently you were mistaken about that. I wonder what else about your story might be not exactly 'truthful' ?

You did examine the possibility however of some sort of containment vessel that expels something; another poster shows it to be tinted an obvious red and blue. So you are saying fighter jets could possibly be able to make the sharp sweeping turns and lay down chemtrails in tight checkerboard patterns.

Those are the Red Arrows. And those are not chemtrails, or contrails. They are a mixture of diesel and dye: red, white and blue, God Save the Queen, Rule Britannia etc etc...

The Red Arrows displays take place entirely below 5,500ft. Not much contrail activity down there, at least in the British climate.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

That's a shuttle, not a major airline.

EasyJet flies London to Inverness. That is one of Europe's biggest airlines. And the flights on that route reach cruising altitude, ie contrail altitude. What is your point?

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join