It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

The struggle with handling the top tier missiles of russia and china are 3 fold: reaction time of operator/system, material of intercepting missile breaking apart from turning to fast to acquire, and most limiting the needed materials/technology that can handle it would have to be deployed to people with just secret and top secret clearances meaning the info would easily get around.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

getting into this thread way late might be necroing it. The way I understand it its not so much of a computer/brain repairing function but more of a snapshot of what an energy field should be in a normal condition and replicating it after damage has happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

heh yeah.

i was linking it. but the hotlink wasn't having it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

To put the technology timeline in perspective tomahawk missile technology is 70 years old. Many still believe it to be an "advanced missile"

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Personally I like the intakes on top look for something like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The things that make you go hmmmmm. Zaph, do you think this green-emitting aircraft would be limited to flights over the western US only for the time being? I've never seen anything that fits the description here in FL, but I'd be more than willing to look upwards more than I already do if the flight paths are expected to vary & include my region at some point.

And out of similar curiosity, what time approximation would you give on it coming out of the Black status? The amount of sightings leading up to that, or the progression of volume of them, would be interesting to track.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

For now I'd say it's going to stay west. Eventually it'll come East, possibly even across the pond for more testing.

I'd say at least a couple more years minimum before we get any hints at it, especially if it's only recently post IOC.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Any idea if midwest/heartland or NEBRASKA (hint hint, wink, nod) is in that western range?

Subtle wasn't it? Smooth daddy is what they call me.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Right now from what I understand it's heading west and back, and that's all.

There is at least one interesting aircraft flying over that area that I've seen. I think it's still flying, I haven't seen it in awhile.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hmm, will have to spend some more time outside. Damn heat has kept me inside the last couple weeks.

Either way thank you sir.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You'll know it if you see it. Don't be surprised if you don't hear it though.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Are you saying that conventional fuel wont work here?

Is it coal slurry then?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

To the first, no, it's an engine, not the fuel.

To the second, no, just the quantity of fuel involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
One of the guys working ship security has emailed me a sighting.

He was off the coast of Oman on transit and saw a silent fast moving green light come from north north west, down over the gulf and swing out towards the Indian ocean.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Sounds like maybe heading to Diego Garcia. Only thing I can think of in that area.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is a wonderful thread, thanks to all involved.

The neural network -nano-skin/control is waaaaay cool.

Perhaps I missed it in the hinting and nudging, but I'm wondering... the power plant on this new ...bird... is it revolutionary? Does it use a conventional means of producing electric power ... does anyone know or guess?

Does this help with our energy concerns... or just better design of the same old power plants?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The engines are a very advanced design. Other than that, you ain't gettin nuthin out of me. I look horrible in orange.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I qoute 'another ships crew seen same green light. Heading towards Diego now, deep rumbling engine sounds heard, but nothing like B1b and B2 we are familiar with'.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Roger that...

I hope my genes keep me around long enough to see this (heh, maybe already seen some r&d ) and glad we're catching up with whoever else has been tooling around.

Neat times... in certain respects anyways.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Astr0

There have been at least two threads on it, neither one generated much interest.

Yet when I mention triangles and graphene / derivatives of said material, the whole of ATS suddenly is an expert and can argue the toss all night over why a three mile long airframe made of many smaller units cannot possibly exist..

Why are they up there? I assume that they are not big/thick enough to travel between like modules on the space station and that they are not even able to be connected to each other in that way so, they're just...chillin' up there?
edit on 14-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

And, going back to one of your first posts, what do you mean by "the destination"? That sounds more like a monitoring thing or a...I dunno...a dimensional thing.
edit on 14-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join