It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I spent the last 4 days at work reading this thread and trying to piece it together.
I've glanced it a few times but never took the chance to read it from start til finish. I have now..
I appreactie those few that added to it. Best and most intelligent three I've seen since I've arrived.

Best thread since I've been here
Signed:
Just another lurker
edit on 28-6-2017 by ProjectedLogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ProjectedLogic

I spent the last 4 days at work reading this thread

Can I have your job?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There are several large threads in this forum that are worth reading.

And after reading them you'll be like... oh that's what it was.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I'm just now starting to dig through a few other threads and cross reference.
I will definitely say I've learned a lot from what was said and more so from what wasn't.
If you'd point me in the direction of such threads and/or topics, it would be much appreciated.

a reply to: C0bzz

You're welcome to it lol.
All I do is sit in front a computer all day. Although my field is semi related to some of this, it's not directly in the aircraft kinda way.
edit on 29-6-2017 by ProjectedLogic because: grammer

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Also, for all who are just joining in.

Take notes, take lots of notes.

I am going to have to go back and read some of this over again. That's for sure.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

here's an interesting thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flipper35
We saw something similar one other night a few years ago. About the same time there were reports of a weird sound from La Crosse to Janesville WI. They said it was like a large zipper or the sky was ripping. We didn't hear anything that night but we saw that same type of light maneuver in the sky. Then again, maybe they were "re-positioning a satellite"? Uh huh.

I posted that somewhere here as well.

I have seen the this too near Appleton, Wisconsin. Zaphod says it's a manned aircraft and didn't elaborate on much else so it's something black. My wife and I were in awe. I've grown up my entire life around airports and never seen something do that before.
edit on CDT11America/Chicago232017201762920172017-06-29T23:48:47-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Possibly the "Fastmover" seen from Tikaboo?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Apologies first off as my reply has nothing to do with the thread but rather than start a new one I thought I'd reply here has I'll get a simple answer for sure

Ok so it's kind of on topic but it's engine related .. engines supposedily from an SR-71. So I use instagram and scrolling through pics I come across this

Now the caption that came with the pic only said 'stealth boosters for a SR71'
I was led to believe the SR71 only had the 2 engines and was never aware it may of had boosters. Is this correct or has someone just made the caption up for people to believe

Does anyone know what the engines are ?

Edit: for the record the 'booster engines' in the pic are the ones underneath the SR71
edit on 3-7-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

It's a drawing someone did for fun. The only "boosters" the SR-71 had was when they were flying for NASA and had the LASRE tests going.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A drawing? .. goddamn it! I thought the image had been altered using filters and effects etc. Bloody hell I thought I stumbled on something then. Well thanks for clearing that up .. I'm actually disappointed that it's a drawing, I'd been happier if they will real engine whether ST71 related or not

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Depends on what one was seen from Tikaboo on any given night.

I know about the supposed video showing one taking off from Groom that was filmed by Clark.

Wasn't there a report that 3 mystery planes were seen somewhere in Mojave that had a lighter color but fit the description of what the Norwegian saw at Groom???

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Apologies first off as my reply has nothing to do with the thread but rather than start a new one I thought I'd reply here has I'll get a simple answer for sure

Ok so it's kind of on topic but it's engine related .. engines supposedily from an SR-71. So I use instagram and scrolling through pics I come across this

Now the caption that came with the pic only said 'stealth boosters for a SR71'
I was led to believe the SR71 only had the 2 engines and was never aware it may of had boosters. Is this correct or has someone just made the caption up for people to believe

Does anyone know what the engines are ?

Edit: for the record the 'booster engines' in the pic are the ones underneath the SR71

That drawing looks exactly like the display at Duxford I only got one from the side of one engine but both are there on display

Found a better pic
edit on 14-7-2017 by Woody510 because: Extra information

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

when you view the image at full size you can see it's a drawing.

A very well done drawing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I don't think it's a drawing, I think somebody just got way too excited about cranking up the HDR in a photo of the Duxford display. See, e.g., www.reddit.com.../

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I saw Blinkn' this morning at 4:25 am going west to east. Faint dull reddish orange. Slightly hazy conditions not many stars visible so this thing wasnt so high up. Did its charcteristic slowdown speedup slowdown speed up shuffle. Was moving at a good clip. Covered the sky in 25 seconds. Solid light no intermittentness.

That's weird. I googled Blinkn' and it won't actually search it apparently. I just wanted to see if there were references by that name. I'm not all that smart though.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Blinkn is a nickname a friend and i have given for a unusual type of craft weve been seeing regularly at a certain, to remain undisclosed, location for the last several months.

Its not something im sharing or going into detail about on ats except with a select few people. And i dont think they even believe me.

Id share more about "blinkn" but its too fantastical and the folks of ats already think im an attention seeking quack.

But rest assured the usa has some extremely impressive stuff. In fact unbelievably amazing literally. Stuff no one could convince you exists unless you saw it with your own eyes.

edit on 14-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'll believe you BASSPLYR.

Lucky that you've seen a few things that only a few have seen.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Blinkn is a nickname a friend and i have given for a unusual type of craft weve been seeing regularly at a certain, to remain undisclosed, location for the last several months.

Its not something im sharing or going into detail about on ats except with a select few people. And i dont think they even believe me.

Id share more about "blinkn" but its too fantastical and the folks of ats already think im an attention seeking quack.

But rest assured the usa has some extremely impressive stuff. In fact unbelievably amazing literally. Stuff no one could convince you exists unless you saw it with your own eyes.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was a generally accepted nik name in industry or a personal one like that. I wasn't insinuating anything, mostly that I just thought it was weird I couldn't google that name. If that is truly the case and I am not just an idiot then it would make a nice official one people couldn't search online.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh no. I didnt think you were insinuating anything. Youve always come across alright with me. No worries.

We call it blinkn for how it moves and the unusual scintillation it does. And boy can it move. Thats the unbelievable part.

I made the post back then to basically make a report to a few people here. Just a FYI kinda post.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join