It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok just wondering if it was one of those unexplained ones I have seen here in the Midwest, totally different technologies than those which can be explained by even an expert or learned individual in the known or conventional sense.

I am waiting so excitedly until the day arrives where the real disclosure happens and for that it comes clean with the truly advanced systems we already have developed and are experts at piloting. I pray it happens in my lifetime because I KNOW they exist.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

You talking about texas or wichita photos from 2 years ago. If so totally unrelated to this bird the threads regarding. Wichita is awesome though.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Wichita look awesome for sure , I would love to see it on the ramp with my own eyes

edit on 14-6-2017 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The "massing" on those is incredible.

Can't wait to see the pic with the B-21 in there.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

I agree. Throw in pgs too.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I really wish the RAF still had a bomber tbh.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Kicking myself. Wings over Whiteman was last weekend and no way I could have done Saturday, but I had a family event that I could have squirmed out of on Sunday...but didn't.

They had B- 1, 2, 17, 25, 29 & 52 at the base (of course B-2). At least I got to see the "Texas Raiders" B-17 fly over on Monday. I would love to see the Superfortress in flight.

They actually had a 26 as well but it was an Invader, not a Maurader.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgermole42

The grandson of Paul Tibbets flew on Doc while it was there too.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes indeed he did. Oh well, it's bi-annual so maybe most will be back in a couple years. They should be due to have the T-birds back then.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Texas and Wichita were a PR exercise was it not to tell Russia to pull its head in?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Thats part of it. Russia also ran into some unforseen issues regarding wichita.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OK, not sure how/if/where this is related, but my daughter, brother in law and I were watching sats go by last night and there was this "craft" going from west to east and it looked a lot like a satellite other than it did not traverse the sky in a straight line. It sort of zigged, then zagged as it passed overhead. All three of us saw and commented on the maneuvering. This was around 9:30 last night and the Heavens Above app did not show a sat at that time in that location or direction of travel. The overall line of travel was straight east.

Thought I would throw this in here if anyone has any ideas.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flipper35

What color was object. By zig zag you mean it was on a strait course and suddenly zigged. Or was it slaloming across the entire sky

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR So what sort of unforeseen issues did arise with Russia and the Wichita Bomber? What happened that you know of?
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flipper35
OK, not sure how/if/where this is related, but my daughter, brother in law and I were watching sats go by last night and there was this "craft" going from west to east and it looked a lot like a satellite other than it did not traverse the sky in a straight line. It sort of zigged, then zagged as it passed overhead. All three of us saw and commented on the maneuvering. This was around 9:30 last night and the Heavens Above app did not show a sat at that time in that location or direction of travel. The overall line of travel was straight east.

Thought I would throw this in here if anyone has any ideas.

I had a similar sighting a few days ago or last week at some point but held back on posting as I didn't see it was relevant however after reading your reply I felt like sharing.

So I was out smoking I believe after 10pm (UK time) so it was dark. I'm usually pretty good at spotting satellites and aircraft at high altitude. I also use Flightradar24 and ADBS exchange quite often and I usually bring them up on my phone when i spot something. So I'm outside looking north at the sky, I cannot recall it being a clear night but it wasn't fully overcast maybe some high altitude clouds. While I'm looking i spot what I presume a satellite but two things didn't add up for it to be one

Firstly it was travelling faster than I've ever seen a satellite move, it was travelling from west to the east as I was looking north so it was going from the left to the right across the sky omitting a bit so bright whiteish (but quite dim) light. Now I know this next bit people can question me on. I watch aircraft a lot day and night I live on the stacking area to Heathrow and I have a few more airports around me, I'm not saying I'm an expert but I'd like to think i have a fairly good understanding of what I look at

Anyway this light seemed too low to be a satellite but at the same time too high to be your general airliner don't ask how could I judge the height I can't explain how but it just didn't seem high enough for it to be a satelliteand the speed it travelled seemed a lot quicker than your average plane. The speed alone was what made me suspicious

The only thing that wouldn't add up, I witnessed this at around or just after 10pm. If I had witnessed something special from stateside being flown over to Europe. The eastern seaboard of the USA is 5 hour behind UK time and the west cost is I think 8 hours behind? Maybe 9? So I thought to myself well if it's something special it would of meant the aircraft took off in the dates while it was day light which I didn't think would be right I'd assume anything secret would always take off after dark

Well that's my little input

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

What color was object. By zig zag you mean it was on a strait course and suddenly zigged. Or was it slaloming across the entire sky

All I could tell was that it was a bluish white, like a headlight on the new cars. Not the stupid blue aftermarket ones, the OEM ones. Maybe a 5500k to 6000k temp.

It did a slow slalom across the sky. There were a few other aircraft in the sky so I don't think we heard this craft at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

like a headlight at a distance, is exactly what i have seen on multiple occasions

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We saw something similar one other night a few years ago. About the same time there were reports of a weird sound from La Crosse to Janesville WI. They said it was like a large zipper or the sky was ripping. We didn't hear anything that night but we saw that same type of light maneuver in the sky. Then again, maybe they were "re-positioning a satellite"? Uh huh.

I posted that somewhere here as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I saw Blinkn' this morning at 4:25 am going west to east. Faint dull reddish orange. Slightly hazy conditions not many stars visible so this thing wasnt so high up. Did its charcteristic slowdown speedup slowdown speed up shuffle. Was moving at a good clip. Covered the sky in 25 seconds. Solid light no intermittentness.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join